Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 202. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
last night was horrible for me lost very big parlay and now just thinking what I done just flyers lost and my parlay which all set for 5 btc with soccer wins and ciny win just lost I am thinking my greedness is very bad for me nothing more  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Damn Flyers! Oh well, let's get brush off the loss and get on to the NCAAF! I'm going Texas A&M -6 over Ole Miss, Oklahoma -11.5 over Texas, and have a small one on the Arkansas ML upset over South Carolina. Still trying to figure out what to do with BC v. Clemson...

Looking forward to your picks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
So we go 1 for 1 finishing the week 6 and 2 not bad !  Todays picks will be up soon
ok everyone we are 5-1 for the week lets finish it off strong

2 bets tonight

NHL PHILY FLYERS ML

NCAAF

CINCY ML!

GL ALL and lets finish 7-1 for the week!

for CINCY rate is very low so is this ok if I try over 50 or no just asking
Anyone got a good place online that tells you how a team does vs. another team  like 9-0 so far against the team. Thanks!

Think you might want to look at sbrforum or rxforum

Thanks man!  Grin

thanks friends for this sbrforum and rxforum link its good and I like this  Grin
ok everyone we are 5-1 for the week lets finish it off strong

2 bets tonight

NHL PHILY FLYERS ML

NCAAF

CINCY ML!

GL ALL and lets finish 7-1 for the week!
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Anyone got a good place online that tells you how a team does vs. another team  like 9-0 so far against the team. Thanks!

Think you might want to look at sbrforum or rxforum

Thanks man!  Grin
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Stupid Bears... should have kicked a FG on that first drive to cover the points lol

Thought about you with the -6.5 at the end there!

It's all good... still came out way ahead last night with that accidental 1.5btc bet on the Lightning Smiley

legendary
Stupid Bears... should have kicked a FG on that first drive to cover the points lol

Thought about you with the -6.5 at the end there!
Activity: 462
How you feeling about the Dodgers today?  I think they come away with a win.  Also thinking of taking the under. Grienke and Kelly should be a low scoring affair...

Here is all I took on that game if you're curious:

Baseball    St. Louis Cardinals
Los Angeles Dodgers   Los Angeles Dodgers +0 (1st Half)   11 hours from now   1.826 / -121   ฿ 0.012107    ฿ 0.0100004
Los Angeles Dodgers   Los Angeles Dodgers +1.5   10 hours from now   1.363 / -275   ฿ 0.027549    ฿ 0.0100003
Los Angeles Dodgers   Over 6   11 hours from now   1.543 / -184   ฿ 0.0184162    ฿ 0.01
Los Angeles Dodgers   Los Angeles Dodgers ML   11 hours from now   1.833 / -120   ฿ 0.0120049    ฿ 0.0100001

Obviously, take these at face value.
How you feeling about the Dodgers today?  I think they come away with a win.  Also thinking of taking the under. Grienke and Kelly should be a low scoring affair...
I take it that First was a loss?
only bet I lost all week was atl . I didn't take the first bet so not sure if it won or not as it wasn't my bet

Do we have a bet for today?
only bet I lost all week was atl . I didn't take the first bet so not sure if it won or not as it wasn't my bet

Yes it was a loss to Atlanta, well actually a loss by picking Atlanta Cheesy
legendary
That is 5 1 for the week winning chicago tampa bay andddd louisville hope everyone is having a good tine winning bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 378
you rock again and you was right 3--1  for week good bets keep this up I was away for few days but now back and have 2 bets win

Tips are always appreciated Smiley  19YiuWRfFcatioP6eLunUcxs1UNQDSAekP

there ya go!

Thanks, mate.  Sent ya a .05btc tip... looks like the Lightning are gonna pull it off too unless they can manage to suffer the biggest collapse in NHL history lol
Jump to: