Author

Topic: twitch.tv/stayeduptolate talking sports / sports betting Picks +12.12 BTC - page 204. (Read 313107 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Go STL

we got this 2-1 for the week here we come have not had a losing week in i couldn't tell you when lol
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
STL ML is the pick for today

STL will not lose at home especially with wainwright pitching.
ok guys picks will be out soon we are 1-1 for the week after a undefeated weekend!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Two small bets today for me:

Pittsburgh Pirates v St. Louis Cardinals
under 6.5  -114

CHI Blackhawks v STL Blues
CHI Blackhawks ML+113
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Just checked this weekend's NCAAF lines - A&M -6 vs Ole Miss sounds like a great line to me. I would have expected at least -10; also, there was the whole 'line opened at -3 but went to -13.5' last week against Arkansas. Am I missing something?
Activity: 462
Well I got out of my slump, hitting 3 for 3 last night.  

Nothing to bet on until Thursday, and I think I am going to take Chicago -9.5 or the o47... not sure which yet.

No games today? I'm doing .01 on the cards ML, hope I don't get screwed Cheesy

None that I like.  Good luck on the Cards.. seems like a good pick, but I just don't like either team today.

Will probably end up betting on the under, though...

Under is 6.5

Scary bet there....good luck if you pull the trigger

I ended up on Pittsburg, they always start really strong, so wish me luck. I'm scared on the less than 6.5, but I'll be rooting for you all the same.
Activity: 924
Any picks for today? Don' t know if i missed them or what...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Nothing to bet on until Thursday, and I think I am going to take Chicago -9.5 or the o47... not sure which yet.

None that I like.  Good luck on the Cards.. seems like a good pick, but I just don't like either team today.

Under is 6.5

Scary bet there....good luck if you pull the trigger

None that I like.  Good luck on the Cards.. seems like a good pick, but I just don't like either team today.

my pick for today

Detroit tigers ML

I do not see detroit getting beat at home 2 times in a row to end there season they will make a game 5.!!!

and that is the win putting us 1-1 on the week so far Smiley!

Thanks for the pick! Went Tigers -1  Smiley

np if atl wasnt involved last 2 weeks idk if we would of lost lol
legendary
my pick for today

Detroit tigers ML

I do not see detroit getting beat at home 2 times in a row to end there season they will make a game 5.!!!

Thanks for the pick! Went Tigers -1  Smiley
my pick for today

Detroit tigers ML

I say post em however the hell you want.  If people can't figure it out then they need to get their learning on...

ya I just wont post in bitcoin or $ ill just post my pick lol and was touch last night that is 2 weeks in a row atl has hurt me bad after having huge weekends lol Smiley

I think you should chose one or the other (i prefer btc). It was nice seeing how confident you were in a bet based on how big the amount was.

ok will do! Smiley

Red sox or Rays, or sitting that one out?

sitting out
I say post em however the hell you want.  If people can't figure it out then they need to get their learning on...

ya I just wont post in bitcoin or $ ill just post my pick lol and was touch last night that is 2 weeks in a row atl has hurt me bad after having huge weekends lol Smiley

I think you should chose one or the other (i prefer btc). It was nice seeing how confident you were in a bet based on how big the amount was.

ok will do! Smiley

Red sox or Rays, or sitting that one out?

ok will do! Smiley
Activity: 371
I chose Detroit tigers first half -0.5.

good luck
legendary
Following you on this one - question, though - what the difference between betting the Tigers ML and Tigers -1? The odds are pretty different, but the margin of winning is always at least 1 run...

Say the score is Detroit 5, Oakland 4.

If you bet Tigers ML, you win.  If you bet Tigers -1, you push.  Usually the lines are 1.5 to ensure that you lose in this situation though.

Thanks for the clarification; if i'd actually thought about it, I should have figured that out.

Agreed!
Jump to: