Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter Account Annihilation, It's Happening Now! Here's What To Do. - page 3. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I lose more than 1000 followers in Twitter and when I check Unfollow report, no one unfollow me so I asked around coz maybe there's Twitter glitch or something  and found out that Twitter suspended many twitter account and majority of them are crypto related accounts.

So what should we do to avoid getting suspended?

Try to personalized a little your twitter account. Don't just retweet /tweet about crypto but also try to tweet about life in general. Try to follow different account not just crypto related like I do follow some artist, news related account, quote related account, cooking and travel related account.

Be careful follow bounty hunters. May our Twitter account not be suspended or it's an end game for us.

Maybe to avoid getting suspended is try to follow twitter rules and policy. Dont tweet spam. And minimize your bounty campaign. Join 1 to 3 bounties only. Not reasonable to join all the bounties campaign because many of them are scam, join only bounties you think that are legit and good.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I lose more than 1000 followers in Twitter and when I check Unfollow report, no one unfollow me so I asked around coz maybe there's Twitter glitch or something  and found out that Twitter suspended many twitter account and majority of them are crypto related accounts.

Try to personalized a little your twitter account. Don't just retweet /tweet about crypto but also try to tweet about life in general. Try to follow different account not just crypto related like I do follow some artist, news related account, quote related account, cooking and travel related account.

Be careful follow bounty hunters. May our Twitter account not be suspended or it's an end game for us.

My Twitter account has been suspended a few days ago I also do not understand about the testimony that I have done, I just share an article or blog link about crypto currency information.
Lol most of these twitter participants are keep to spamming the twitter and that's why a lot of them being suspended by twitter.
Stop doing all of bounty and just choose 1, 2 or 3 bounties at the same time. If everyone keeps spamming twitter and then more twitter accounts will be suspended due to the violating the rules.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Many Twitter suspects because they discuss ICO or Crypto, especially the bounty hunter's twitter.
My twitter account has also been suspended, even though my account was created in 2011.
Solution, if you still have a Twitter account to work on Bounties, it's better to tweet about your daily life too. so as not to be considered spam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

My Twitter account has been suspended a few days ago I also do not understand about the testimony that I have done, I just share an article or blog link about crypto currency information.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Honestly, in some countries Twitter accounts are not popular, they have other social media, and Twitter Accounts are created only for certain needs, such as many of crypto's bounties require Twitter Account, nothing more.
There is a good solution to avoid getting suspended , that is, you try not to have “ICO, crytpo” and other keywords in the tweet tag#.
Of course, the best advice is to separate the account you usually use with the account used for only bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9

Be careful fellow bounty hunters. May our Twitter account not be suspended or it's an end game for us.
Pages:
Jump to: