Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter will ban advertising cryptography and ICO in two weeks - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
That may strongly affect bounty campaigns and life of the new projects; I feel angry because obviously big players are against crypto.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Where you get information that Twitter prohibits ICO ads as well as cryptocurrencies? Is the information accurate? If all social networks ban cryptocurrencies, then I find it a good sign that fraudulent campaigns will no longer exist, and the cost of bounty will increase for the signature as it is no longer social campaigns Smiley)))
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Is this news OK? And only 2 weeks? This is not really good news. I don't want to see it implemented.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Fb have huge money they can block ads crypto but Twitter do it like Facebook.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
In my opinion, this is stupidity. And Twitter and Facebook will only lose a huge amount of advertising revenue. To talk about the loss of funds by investors is at least strange. They are not forced to invest money, they are aware of the risks. This is the same as, blow up a wall, on which hung an ad about a "quality" prostitute, from which somebody got infected with something, as a result.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
well,I think we basically have to start understanding these platforms.I mean,cryptocurrencies are heavily unregulated and always pose as a risk to investors due to the extreme volatility of these assets and in worse case scenarios people are scammed outrightly.I'm not sure anyone who has built his reputation as a social media giant will like to muddy his image and thats what exactly facebook did and twitter too may follow suit.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Not good news, this can disrupt the marketing system in general, the possibility of dimming the numbers of novice investors is great, ICOs tend to lose high investments and not only ICOs but the market as well. On the other hand the shortage can return valuing the market and also the search for Bitcoin and altcoins. Another factor that we can consider is the campaigns here in the forum, not being pessimistic, but may end up definitely.
Activity: 21
Oh no, how do we join the bounty when twitter bans advertising ICO? After Facebook, Google and now Twitter, it seems that the whole world is against digital currencies
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
news is not clear its origin like this do not need to worry,
unless the twitter directly announces it.
we see two weeks from now I believe nothing will happen about Cripto or ICO advertising program in twiiter.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Of course the wrong news must be straightened out and should be clarified. The wrong news if left unchecked or written constantly will be deadly. It should therefore be clarified.
Activity: 81
Plus Twitter, minus twitter - doesn't really matter for real projects. Serious one will always find his clients using different channels of communication. But for scammers - yeah, surely minus one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
If the news is confirmed, it likely represents yet another confidence blow for the crypto markets in a week which has seen the price of Bitcoin fall another ten percent, with the currently combined market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies a 55% decrease off of its peak of $610 bn in early January.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
if you are forbidden to use twitter, what would happen to the bounty? for many, this is the only way to enter the crypto world. I very much hope that this information will not be confirmed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think it is just тyчe manipulation of market makers for purchase cheap bitcoin and altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
That rule is already longer in place.
But about the unconfirmed rumours: let's not speculate too soon. Time will tell.
Activity: 364
Half of the users use Twitter only because you can use it to participate in the bounty.
Twitter is already starting to die, and so it will be forgotten sooner. Of course, we will find loopholes or we will eventually move to other platforms. Although I really liked Twitter. I will be sad) They say that already new users will be able to add to friends no more than 5000 people
Activity: 23
Due to the increased attention of regulators to the crypto-currency industry and numerous investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States (SEC) regarding ICO projects, social network Twitter will prohibit advertising of digital currencies, token-accounts and crypto-currency wallets within two weeks, Sky News reports.

As the newspaper notes, Twitter can also ban advertising of almost all crypto-exchange exchanges.

It is worth noting that Sky News does not disclose the sources of information, so its reliability is in question.

Recall similar solutions were accepted by Facebook and Google.

Previously, the Californian start-up Lightning Labs, which develops Lightning technology for the bitcoin network, attracted $ 2.5 million from well-known entrepreneurs, among whom was CEO Jack Dorsey.

Subscribe to ForkLog's news on Facebook!

What you think about ads block in twitter?

Ad blocked on Facebook but Twitter did not do this. There are some reasons for blocking the websites that have the virus, so they block the ad. If the pages are verified, no ads will be blocked.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
I had a twitter account dedicated to Airdrops and ICO http://twitter.com/AirdropGod - It was suspended for sending what twitter says might be suspicious content, I review most of the projects before posting them, but i knew something was coming.

This month has been lots of bans, Facebook, Twitter, Google and Even the Taxman Hefty Taxes.

All big players who will be affected by block-chain Technology, THIS IS THE REASON WE DON"T NEED ANYTHING CENTRALIZED ANYMORE, WE ARE TIRED.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
Until there will be official statements from the representatives of Twitter, I do not believe in these false news. Do not panic ahead of time.
Activity: 224
the news is very surprising after the ban from facebook and google. if twitter also participate prohibit, what about bounty hunter who follow social campaign. Will social campaigns end all too. Time will answer it
Pages:
Jump to: