Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter will ban advertising cryptography and ICO in two weeks - page 3. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
This will be a big blow to these multi-million dollar companies who are willing to shed off we crypto users using their services

and as far as I know most of there gains in recent years could be traced back to the rise of digital currency advertisements and them chosing to go this direction is a way to avoid legal actions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think the same thing with facebook first banned cryptocurrency ads but in fact the banned action has not been fully realized .. because after all facebook and twitter is still widely used by some ICO to advertise his ICO.
I think the future of twiiter can still be used for cryptocurrency ads.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
First they ignore you, then make fun of you, then they fight you and then you win. Facebook and twitter will soon replaced by decentralized platforms. Look at sapien and similar platforms. They are feeling the heat.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Does this mean that you will not be able to participate in Twitter's rewards later?
It only means that there will be no longer paid ads with twitter that is about cryptocurrency, same goes with the first move of Facebook and recently, google.

Can't send advertisements, or can't send Twitter about ico
If twitter will ban paid ads about crypto then it's no longer visible to our news feed. But we can still post about ICO's or anything about bitcoin.

You must understand what's the difference of paid ads and free ads.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I wonder if this news is true, there was a facebook news banned all ads cryptocurrency and now Twitter also follow-banned cryptocurrency ads in his company and tomorrow whether instagram also prohibits advertising cryptocurrency in its place. Please for cryptocurrency in clarifying this news is it true or just a hoax?
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
twitter could not ban imposers , neither even cared for this issue .
but crypto is threat to its platform ,, may be rather than banning crypto directly , powerful forces are banning it indirectly ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
In Russia, some Orekhov filed a $ 32 million lawsuit on March 15 to a Google office in Russia to reimburse him for lost profits due to the fact that Google banned the advertising of crypto-ala. It would be nice if, in other countries, we used judicial opportunities in relation to Twitter and facebook. In practice, this can be regarded as restricting citizens to receiving information.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
hmmm...I don't think twitter will ban cryptocurrency related ads . The pressure is there but hey, don't forget Jack Dorsey is also CEO of Square which accepting bitcoin as payment. It will be like killing Square. Maybe there will be some changes specially with ICO but big player like bitcoin, eth, ltc etc will not be included.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Does this mean that you will not be able to participate in Twitter's rewards later? Can't send advertisements, or can't send Twitter about ico
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
At the moment , Facebook has also banned the advertising of cryptocurrencies and ICO, but cunning minds have found a way out of their situation.

I think it is not necessary to panic and get upset, in any case, popular social networks at the moment can not yet fully understand the belonging of the blockchain sphere, as many countries will not be asked to determine their regulation.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
Wow looks like the entire world is just going against Crypto and putting a blanket ban on it . I suspect some kind of conspiracy by the bigger powers to stop the growth of crypto currency
It could be someone who does behind all of this that want to manipulate the price and all i can see is that money will always work for you. I hope that this is just a conspiracy theory in which i do not believe that it is because it doesn't makes sense.

An active campaign against the crypto industry began. Oligarchs are afraid of the new technology. They are afraid of losing their fiat funds, afraid of change.
I have a strong feelings that this is what the whales are doing right now since the price are normally running but with a big catastrophic event something like this that might triggers to panic selling to the investors is very suspicious. I hope my hunch is not right, because everything seems doesn't feel right!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
An active campaign against the crypto industry began. Oligarchs are afraid of the new technology. They are afraid of losing their fiat funds, afraid of change.

We must not panic because of this, a lot of regulations against crypto early this year but still hope for the bright future of cryptocurrency. They are show the power to destroy cryptocurrency but they will never win, cryptocurrency must be adopted and I know many people what this thing to happen, hope that big investors will creates its own social sites more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Due to the increased attention of regulators to the crypto-currency industry and numerous investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States (SEC) regarding ICO projects, social network Twitter will prohibit advertising of digital currencies, token-accounts and crypto-currency wallets within two weeks, Sky News reports.

As the newspaper notes, Twitter can also ban advertising of almost all crypto-exchange exchanges.

It is worth noting that Sky News does not disclose the sources of information, so its reliability is in question.

Recall similar solutions were accepted by Facebook and Google.
Previously, the Californian start-up Lightning Labs, which develops Lightning technology for the bitcoin network, attracted $ 2.5 million from well-known entrepreneurs, among whom was CEO Jack Dorsey.

Subscribe to ForkLog's news on Facebook!

What you think about ads block in twitter?
Well lets see reaction in tomorrow a dont panic today)
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Wow looks like the entire world is just going against Crypto and putting a blanket ban on it . I suspect some kind of conspiracy by the bigger powers to stop the growth of crypto currency
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Due to the increased attention of regulators to the crypto-currency industry and numerous investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States (SEC) regarding ICO projects, social network Twitter will prohibit advertising of digital currencies, token-accounts and crypto-currency wallets within two weeks, Sky News reports.

As the newspaper notes, Twitter can also ban advertising of almost all crypto-exchange exchanges.

It is worth noting that Sky News does not disclose the sources of information, so its reliability is in question.

Recall similar solutions were accepted by Facebook and Google.

Previously, the Californian start-up Lightning Labs, which develops Lightning technology for the bitcoin network, attracted $ 2.5 million from well-known entrepreneurs, among whom was CEO Jack Dorsey.

Subscribe to ForkLog's news on Facebook!

What you think about ads block in twitter?
Pages:
Jump to: