Pages:
Author

Topic: Two HIS 6990 - page 2. (Read 6052 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 08:52:00 PM
Guys, im just doing this for show. Im not really a grown man. More like a young man. Im head strong and foul mouthed but im not here to cheat anybody. I just want singles. Seriously.
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
November 14, 2012, 08:10:16 PM
I think it has been entertaining as well... Are his terms reasonable to most of us? Who cares. I believe anyone that reads this thread has gotten a fair warning.

Anyway. Good luck on your sale. Being so stubborn you'll need it Smiley. But I think we should all stop hating on him.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 14, 2012, 07:52:22 PM
hmm i think the forum admins should just ban this person for trolling his own threads and just for the  plain respectfulness to everyone on here

Post reported and ban requested. You are only polluting this forum with your dirty words. And why is your ignore button clear? It should be orange.

Shocked
I am shocked to see this level of authoritarianism.  I've been following Trader Joe's threads for the sake of personal amusement and not once have I been offended.
Activity: 574
November 14, 2012, 06:56:09 PM
Actually, I've seen him elsewhere, too.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 14, 2012, 06:53:54 PM
You know what dude, they are my fucking cards and i will sell them any fucking way i want. If you or the next buyer dont like my terms of sale hit the fucking road. I dont need a mother fucking lecture about it.
Post reported and ban requested. You are only polluting this forum with your dirty words. And why is your ignore button clear? It should be orange.

Because he only posts in this thread.. So he really isn't bothering anyone.. but his attitude and respect for the community sucks...
Activity: 574
November 14, 2012, 06:53:10 PM
You know what dude, they are my fucking cards and i will sell them any fucking way i want. If you or the next buyer dont like my terms of sale hit the fucking road. I dont need a mother fucking lecture about it.
Activity: 502
November 14, 2012, 06:43:41 PM
hmm i think the forum admins should just ban this person for trolling his own threads and just for the  plain respectfulness to everyone on here
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 06:03:49 PM
November 14, 2012, 05:56:18 PM
Well it doesn't show dude. If all you wanted to do is sell your cards you would have accepted any reasonable offer with any terms the buyer felt comfortable with.

It's a compromise, between the buyer and seller... one that makes you both happy doing business with each other.. Saying no escrow my way or the higher way is like Burger King changing there motto to Good burgers? fuck you.  
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 05:53:25 PM
Your finally right about something. Im sure i seem like the biggest DB around here. But im not. Im not here to burn nobody. I just want singles. After i got some i wanted to sell my cards. I may have a bad mouth but at least i can honest say im here to hurt nobody.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2012, 05:52:41 PM
You have pages of a few people all telling you the exact same thing over and over again.
My Grandfather has a saying: When 3 people tell you you're drunk, you better sit down.
November 14, 2012, 05:49:45 PM
This whole forum is full of shit heads. I fit in just fine around here. But i dont like you guys either so i'll leave when my cards sell.

Out of all my posts I doubt I come off as much of a douche bag as you do. I have sold a handful of things here and every time I offered to make the buyer comfortable when buying something from me. I had respect and treated them like people should be treated.

You have pages of a few people all telling you the exact same thing over and over again.

NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 05:49:27 PM
poop
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2012, 05:43:47 PM
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 05:09:02 PM
This whole forum is full of shit heads. I fit in just fine around here. But i dont like you guys either so i'll leave when my cards sell.
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 05:06:09 PM
I did friend. I have already told you guys over and over why i dont wanna do escrow. I dont like repeating myself. Go read all the posts again. I understand nobody is going to like some of my responses. But hey they are honest responses. Why should i worry about other people? Other people arent concerned about me. Im not here to make friends or run for office. I just wanna buy singles and sell my cards.
November 14, 2012, 04:56:34 PM
Yeah.. We don't need people like this around here.... Go away.... SA needs more members....
November 14, 2012, 04:54:10 PM
wow you never said why no escrow you just said you didnt want to do escrow and nowhere was i being rude so whhy the asshole comment i was jst posting the comment that was maybe the most relevant to to the ? at had sorry if that made you look more like a scammer maybe if you had some answer more then its my way and fuck everyone else i dont care about them only me you would have sold these already.
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 04:42:46 PM
I already told why no escrow asshole. Paypal is no longer an option. Im not concerned with buyer safety. Only my own.
November 14, 2012, 04:35:03 PM
No, you pay with coins and no escrow or you send paypal as gift and cover the paypal fee's. I will not negotiate with you guys. If you dont like my terms you cant have them. Are we clear?

still didnt explain why no escrow also plz explain why you would rather ppl send it paypal as a gift instead of paypal as purchasing goods once again everyhting you are want it 100% protect/making you able to scam the buyer nowhere in any of this have  you even offered the buyer a shread of safty
Pages:
Jump to: