Pages:
Author

Topic: Two HIS 6990 - page 3. (Read 6052 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 03:39:34 PM
Read my last thread again. Theres 4 pages of you guys coming at me. I was calm and polite all the way through. I only cursed at one person after 4 pages of abuse. You guys can point the finger at me all day and night i didnt start this. You guys did. I've already told you several times in several different ways why i dont wanna do escrow. Im not gonna explain myself again. Escrow is not required to sell here so get the fuck out of my ass. You cant tell me how to sell my shit.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2012, 03:34:50 PM
You guys wanna disrespect me under your breath and in between the lines. Fuck you again. Im gonna disrespect you too. The only difference between us is im more blatant about it.

Naw man you've got it all wrong. I feel I've always been pretty open about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stU1KlHm8b8
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
November 14, 2012, 03:30:50 PM
What a train wreck of a thread...

Keep "days of our lives- bitcoin edition" out of the market place please.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
November 14, 2012, 03:27:30 PM
hey look man your the only one that is doing anything to hurt your own rep. All and i Mean All that any of the intrested buyers were even trying to do in any of your threads at first was just try to get a little security. thats it and all you did in return is spit in there faces which in turn turned them into an angry  mob. Maybe if at first you didnt do that this may have went better also most other ppl frist link all  completed trades in the first op at time of posting there items for sell. Not making everyone check for them.

plz let me know why you just seem so against escrow and also any face to face mets i know why you dont want to with me bc of bla bla bla i disrepected you only bc i was trying to be a little more secure with my money then just trusting someone i dont even know.

NO ESCROW
November 14, 2012, 03:13:58 PM
Fuck him and fuck you too. I wasnt being an asshole or disrespecting anybody at first. I was quietly trying to sell my cards. You guys were harassing me in my last thread cause i dont wanna do escrow. I locked the thread and let it go. I figured after i had people vouching for me as a good trader you guys would stop so i started a new thread. And here we are still going. Im not gonna be nice to you guys if your not gonna be nice to me. You guys think im the asshole for using foul language. Fuck you. You guys wanna disrespect me under your breath and in between the lines. Fuck you again. Im gonna disrespect you too. The only difference between us is im more blatant about it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 14, 2012, 08:50:30 AM
Dude, You've even had a global moderator come in here and threaten to ban your ass for being such a douche bag...

not sure what thread you've been reading but you clearly have not sold your cards due to your incompetence as a decent human being...
NO ESCROW
November 13, 2012, 11:26:08 PM
I said your not giving me any respect dipshit. You ARE attacking my credibility by suggesting my trades arent good indications of being trustworthy cause i bought instead of sold. Bitch, it doesnt matter which end of the deal i was on. They sent me singles without payment in full. The risk is the same. The potential to scam is the same. The fact that i lived up to my end of the deal is the same. Its like your not giving me full credit your trying to say i only get half credit.
legendary
November 13, 2012, 11:19:36 PM
I'm not withholding any credit. I concede that they were successful trades.
NO ESCROW
November 13, 2012, 10:58:32 PM
Your not giving me any respect for good trades your still trying to punch holes in my credibility.
legendary
November 13, 2012, 10:47:51 PM
It doesnt matter if i bought or sold. They were successful trades. I could have ripped them off but i came through. Give me some credit you piece of shit.

I'm not withholding any credit. I concede that they were successful trades. I'm just calling it like I see it, and I do see a difference between this sale, and all your other transactions.
NO ESCROW
November 13, 2012, 04:24:37 PM
It doesnt matter if i bought or sold. They were successful trades. I could have ripped them off but i came through. Give me some credit you piece of shit.
legendary
November 13, 2012, 07:48:41 AM

Those are all cases where you've bought hardware. Can you show an example where you've sold hardware?
NO ESCROW
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
November 12, 2012, 09:01:01 PM
No escrow MR moderator.

He's just going to ban you for being an idiot.....

You know, in the law there are all kinds of situations that raise presumptions.  Some are conclusive presumptions, some are rebuttable presumptions. 

I would say that an outright refusal to use escrow (since it is such an easy process, so cheap, and so low risk) raises a presumption of the seller being a scammer.

Now I'm not saying Trader Joe is a scammer.  It seems that he actually has atleast one member willing to vouch for a successful trade with him. 

But I think it would be a disservice to the entire community not to publicly condemn this type of action.  The reason primarily being, it is one of the few ways to safely trade alt currency for goods online. 

Also by calling out Trader Joe, it also reinforces to people new to bitcoins that it can be quite safe if you use your head and escrow. 

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 12, 2012, 08:30:33 PM
No escrow MR moderator.

He's just going to ban you for being an idiot.....
NO ESCROW
November 12, 2012, 05:44:55 PM
No escrow MR moderator.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
November 12, 2012, 05:26:28 PM
Trader Joe,

You know, if you stopped trolling in your own threads and started accepting escrow, people might actually be willing to buy from you. Consider this an official warning to stop with the trolling. Next time it might be a ban. Oh, and same with bumping more than once every 24 hours. We don't allow that, yet I saw you doing it. Stop it.

I understand this. Unfortunately for you thats not how it works. Under all other normal circumstances if you want goods you must pay for them first. The risk is on the buyer. Thats why they say buyer beware. You guys here want to turn that around and put the risk on the seller. If you find people that are willing to do this god bless you all. I choose to do it the other way. Payment first or no toys from me.
Under normal circumstances, people use a credit card to buy goods. Credit card payments are done through escrow. Sure, from the outside it doesn't look that way, but that's exactly how it works internally. Why should buying from you be a special exception?
NO ESCROW
November 11, 2012, 11:31:41 PM
I appreciate the backup dice. I would do half and half for you.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
November 11, 2012, 11:23:26 PM
I have traded with Joe and if I had the money I would pay him full upfront
NO ESCROW
November 11, 2012, 10:50:19 PM
I will not change my terms or my attitude. Get use to it.
Pages:
Jump to: