Pages:
Author

Topic: [TX] TRANSFER - BITTREX - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH - page 5. (Read 24551 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
~
50% of this volumes has been traded on Bittrex. Delisting, yeap. Cool
I don't really think that Bittrex will delist Transfer at any odds, honestly.
With current maintenance mod of Transfer website, which has led to a bit curious and worry for Transfer investors, supporters.
however, in my opinion, it might be a good signal for next dramatic changes of the project, internally.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 420
KTO EC/\U HUKTO?
this project is very promising and if the team from the project can insert the TX token to Bittrex, this will be the attraction so many will join this project.

It's already there I think.

It is already on bittrex, been there for long time and will be.
Probably because of its small volume so many people are not aware that this coin has been registered in Bittrex.
Increase the volume of this coin before Bittrex delisted it.
What you talking about? This is bullshit.

Total Volumes:
May 21, 2018 - 241 083 TX
May 20, 2018 - 1 108 780 TX

50% of this volumes has been traded on Bittrex. Delisting, yeap. Cool
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
The website of Transfer project has still been under construction in the last few weeks (more than one month).
The price of Transfer has also stayed stable around $1 with really low trading volume.
Would you mind giving me more details happened behind the scene, Yefet, please.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/transfercoin/
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
How low does the volume have to be before delisting these days?  It used to be very small volume back a few years ago but as the crypto market heats up, I can see them upping the volume needed as well.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Thanks God, Transfer was luckily listed in Bittrex.

Nevertheless, the big problem is investors only / mainly buy the coin if they see something interesting, promising from Transfer project.
Consequently, I think that Transfer community, including current investors should wait till the new website released to have clearer picture about what will happen with the project, and see whether new potential investors join the project.
If yes, higher demand from them might contribute boosting the price of Transfer.
I expect this thread to be more active and not filled with a post about a scam or whatever it is.
And developers can also be more communicative to reply to a question related to this coin, most of which are the wallet or other issues.
That will depend on how effective Transfer team are in the near future. The more good products released, the more opportunities to see spammers here because they will want to get in at as low price as possible.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
this project is very promising and if the team from the project can insert the TX token to Bittrex, this will be the attraction so many will join this project.

Probably because of its small volume so many people are not aware that this coin has been registered in Bittrex.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Oh nice to see we got official infernoman with new account back in our group. Also new thread is good, old one was little bit of out dated and includes too much worthless posts. Many years behind and still many years to come with TX.

It might be more than better if The Transfer team decide to run official signature campaign for Transfer. This sort of campaign will help to spread information of the project out a bit, which in turn might attract more potential investors to invest their money into Transfer.
Hope to see such campaign sooner or later this quarter.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment! I’ll have to check it out. Grin
copper member
Activity: 55
Indonesia traslation reserved
Accumulate cheap TX and enjoy faster staking. It is time to announce.
Good to see Inferno back to work here.  Looking forward to seeing what all he has in store for this puppy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
the fates of such decentralised projects as cryptocurrencies are always in the hands of the communities around them
rephrasing some old saying, our hope is worth as much as we're ready to bet on it
Why not have signature codes for Junior member to help spreading Transfer out a little bit. With merit system, it's harder to reach Member rank, so if this signature codes have not paid at the moment, why not open it for Junior member to join.
Activity: 154
 Good project with good concept. Also i like the replaced mining to offering against tasks .
Wish you all the best
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
<>
Today, the website of Transfer project has been still under-maintenance. I hope to see it as soon as possible due the the promising stuffs which are coming due to significant upgrades from Transfer team.
In the OP, the Transfer team planned lots of breaking stuffs for the project with upcoming upgrades.
Activity: 121
The website has been under maintenance status for the last few weeks.
What will happen after it finish the current construction procedure?
Another plus point is the project has been likely actively again after a long frozen period.
Hope to see good movements for Transfer project in the next few weeks.
Oh nice to see we got official infernoman with new account back in our group. Also new thread is good, old one was little bit of out dated and includes too much worthless posts. Many years behind and still many years to come with TX.

If TX team open paid signature campaign, I will join for sure. By the way, it's great to see TX team are back to business.
Pages:
Jump to: