Pages:
Author

Topic: [TX] TRANSFER - BITTREX - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH - page 6. (Read 24551 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I expect this thread to be more active and not filled with a post about a scam or whatever it is.
And developers can also be more communicative to reply to a question related to this coin, most of which are the wallet or other issues.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10

What did you mean by saying "back to business"?

First of all (in the case of the devs) it means new github commits  Wink

you could also notice the other signs:
the new Bitcointalk account - TxProject
this very ANN
discord server
Infernoman's post on twitter and slack

That's what I called " back to business"  Cool
Wow, thanks for you hints on backing to business of Txdev.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Can I reserve translations?

You can, but
1 - there are old translated threads

[French] (antho281)
[Italian] (yeswepump)
[Russian] (Diks)
[Spanish]  (Erkallys)
(German) (wosch76)
(Polish) (gregofdoom)

2 - no idea if it's really need

From my POV, first come the community, then local thread.
Any interested in crypto knows English well enough to get started with the coin

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

You can, but
1 - there are old translated threads

[French] (antho281)
[Italian] (yeswepump)
[Russian] (Diks)
[Spanish]  (Erkallys)
(German) (wosch76)
(Polish) (gregofdoom)

2 - no idea if it's really needed (and would be paid  Wink)

From my POV, first comes the community, then the local thread.
Any interested in crypto knows English well enough to get started with the coin

brand new
Activity: 0
I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
Wow, how active you are.
If Yet means Yefet, then I may answer on his behalf  Grin

I am just a member of TX community, maybe a bit more active, than some others  Roll Eyes

The main change occurred recently -  the lead TX dev, infernoman, aka TxProject, is back to business.

Thank you for the information.
There's no paid signature campaign at the moment
Crypto Mentat
Eventually, Transfer has been activated again after several years in hibernation. The official website has been under construction. It's great to see which ideas behind the project when the new website of the project launched officially.
Hope that this time Transfer will experience real developments.

the fates of such decentralised projects as cryptocurrencies are always in the hands of the communities around them
rephrasing some old saying, our hope is worth as much as we're ready to bet on it
Activity: 118
Eventually, Transfer has been activated again after several years in hibernation. The official website has been under construction. It's great to see which ideas behind the project when the new website of the project launched officially.
Hope that this time Transfer will experience real developments.
Activity: 23
If you try to announce a project, would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have better understanding.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
What is this? TransferCoin started trading on Bittrex on 09/02/2015 this has to be a scam guys don't fall for this and I would not install any of this software on my phone or computer.

Calm down

It's a new ANN for the good old TX  Smiley, the old account of the developer, @infernoman, was compromised (read https://twitter.com/clark_alastair/status/985682512151117824), so to keep the thread up to date (and away from the scammers  Wink) the new one was started.

Wow, it is likely that Transfer has started new cycle of life, new milestones and lots of more promising stuffs from new team of devs.
Congratulations, Transfer community.
Crypto Mentat

First of all (in the case of the devs) it means new github commits  Wink

you could also notice the other signs:
the new Bitcointalk account - TxProject
this very ANN
discord server
Infernoman's post on twitter and slack

That's what I called " back to business"  Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Crypto Mentat
Transfercoin blockchain is now available which is updated every hour ! http://txproject.infernopool.com/bootstrap.zip
Which changes occured recently? Did new members join the team or new roadmap for Transfer project?
The website has been under maintenance, what will happen after maintenance procedure?
Has Yet been a member of Transfer team?
Thanks.

If Yet means Yefet, then I may answer on his behalf  Grin

I am just a member of TX community, maybe a bit more active, than some others  Roll Eyes

The main change occurred recently -  the lead TX dev, infernoman, aka TxProject, is back to business.

Now (and ever) it's up to the community to build a (new) team and decide about the roadmap.

PS
There's no paid signature campaign at the moment
Activity: 219
Transfercoin blockchain is now available which is updated every hour ! http://txproject.infernopool.com/bootstrap.zip
Which changes occured recently? Did new members join the team or new roadmap for Transfer project?
The website has been under maintenance, what will happen after maintenance procedure?
Has Yet been a member of Transfer team?
Thanks.
Crypto Mentat
What is this? TransferCoin started trading on Bittrex on 09/02/2015 this has to be a scam guys don't fall for this and I would not install any of this software on my phone or computer.

Calm down

It's a new ANN for the good old TX  Smiley, the old account of the developer, @infernoman, was compromised (read https://twitter.com/clark_alastair/status/985682512151117824), so to keep the thread up to date (and away from the scammers  Wink) the new one was started.
Activity: 44
Activity: 12
Merit: 20
You need to fix the mobile wallet it is 100% unreadable on my LG G6? Maybe a windows wallet?

We will be re doing the android wallet, but it will not include masternode control or staking for now.
Pages:
Jump to: