Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH] - page 11. (Read 3666 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I want to share my impressions about the upcoming ICO, which the team is preparing. This ICO will be incredibly successful thanks to its powerful marketing and good teamwork. There bounty contest also helps spread the word of interest around the world. Close-knit team! great vision. I wish you success! I hope the product will not fail.
Activity: 89
This is the most amazing and Game changing project.Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
Trust and Transparency: Building trust in online commerce is hard. Creative content makers cannot reach their audiences easily and the big marketplaces don’t make information available to makers and buyers. Typerium brings them transparency and makes it more efficient and rewarding for makers and buyers to connect. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 112
I love ico and gaming its a good idea that this companny share their work on blockchain turning gaming expirience in the next level and making blockchain great for their work this is very intersting that caught my attention and evry one needs to see the beauty of this project im so blessed to discover this great ico and thank  you for sharing your wonderfull work to us both gamer and crypto currency enthusiast like me good luck to the presale and also i want to encourage every gamer and investors interest to this project this is amazing this is not the only gaming platform in this industries but i can say this is the best i have seen
Activity: 81
I have been a gamer for more years that I can remember and any new additions, whether it be graphics, ideas or platform choice are of upmost importance. However if the input and money was not spent in the first place then where would gaming be. We can all argue that xbox and play station hold the market, but no they don't.  Nor do Nintendo or any other platform.
In fact, us the consumers are the people that make something successful and if it were not for our buying strengths, nothing would be decided whatsoever.
ICO and such airdrops have become very popular and advantageous for both the investor and the company itself.
The Typerium ICO looks like it is already heading to record applicants and will be successful because of marketing and great team work. By bringing this bounty contest to the millions it is helping to spread its name and scope around the world.
With ICO projects, there are many and the majority do not live up to  expectations. This could be due to over confidence, or a number of other reasons.
What I have come to realise is the best thing to do is to ask early questions and to read into the company, the employees and most important of all, read the white paper very carefully and fully.
I am a strong believer in this project and as a gamer I will be following this a lot more than if it was a venture that has no real interest to me. I have a lot if faith in this and can already see that huge promise is there with the amount of subscribers and the speed of people coming on board.
So all I would openly suggest to others is to get involved quickly as you do not want to miss out on this and regret it in the future.
Activity: 19
 Cool project! It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators.
Activity: 5
Typerium nous offre une prime alléchante qui ne laisse personne indifférent, et qui nous pousse à prendre part sans se rendre compte , d'ailleurs c'est mon cas. Mis à part cette ladite prime, son projet est vraiment colossal, et porteur d'une idée ingénieuse qui fera le Buzz dans quelques semaines à venir. Pour ma part, je n'ai pas hésité une seconde d'y participer, et de remplir presque toutes les taches demandées. J'espère bien monter dans le classement afin de pouvoir gagner cette attirante prime.
Activity: 4
I have been a gamer for more years that I can remember and any new additions, whether it be graphics, ideas or platform choice are of upmost importance. However if the input and money was not spent in the first place then where would gaming be. We can all argue that xbox and play station hold the market, but no they don't.  Nor do Nintendo or any other platform.
In fact, us the consumers are the people that make something successful and if it were not for our buying strengths, nothing would be decided whatsoever.
ICO and such airdrops have become very popular and advantageous for both the investor and the company itself.
The Typerium ICO looks like it is already heading to record applicants and will be successful because of marketing and great team work. By bringing this bounty contest to the millions it is helping to spread its name and scope around the world.
With ICO projects, there are many and the majority do not live up to  expectations. This could be due to over confidence, or a number of other reasons.
What I have come to realise is the best thing to do is to ask early questions and to read into the company, the employees and most important of all, read the white paper very carefully and fully.
I am a strong believer in this project and as a gamer I will be following this a lot more than if it was a venture that has no real interest to me. I have a lot if faith in this and can already see that huge promise is there with the amount of subscribers and the speed of people coming on board.
So all I would openly suggest to others is to get involved quickly as you do not want to miss out on this and regret it in the future.
Activity: 8
Typerium is a potential project and I expect the project will grow rapidly in the coming time and will be one of the most successful in this year. So now join the Typerium to earn a lot of tokens, there are many ways to earn token at https://www.typerium.io let's learn and join the project now! Thank you for reading and joining us. For a bright future let's do it together!
Activity: 80
Very promising ... Very fast ... Very cool ...
After getting acquainted with the project, he was very interested. You have a very interesting idea, as well as a cool team and it looks very serious. I have already recommended you to many of my friends and I am sure that everyone will be satisfied. Also I'm sure that your coin has a huge growth potential that many do not have. And in the end I hope that you will succeed! Good luck and success.
Activity: 101
Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true! I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Activity: 13
The Typerium team is very highly skilled and has more talent than they know what to do with. The project is going to help content creators own their IP in a space where tht's not really possible and I think it's a great idea. Digital content needs a place in crypto and blockchain tech and this ICO is going to be a wonderful way for this to happen. Thank you team for all your hard work and dedication to this great project and I wish you the most success in the future.
Activity: 43
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
Looking forward to the launch of this project and Do i have to do KYC ?
Activity: 15
Would like to know if this is also a pos/pow crypto. Also as a potential investor like me how different are you from other cryptocurrencies that we have right now?
Activity: 3
It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project! I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Activity: 12
I think the typerium project will be successful with the support team of experts and iconya will be very promising This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment. ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Typerium will be CHANGING THE GAME, FOREVER!
I like this typerium vision.
Changing the game forever will be changing everything to be a better thing.
Activity: 54
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Get paid by creating content using TYPERIUM™
Now content creator have more power in hand & confident confident creation. Very good option for content creator. Excellent team, great company, great job! I am sure that the company will show excellent results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this area! This seems to be a really great opportunity for all of us. I really like this project.

Activity: 4
The proposal is very interesting for the creative community Cheesy
something curious is that its logo looks like Adobe hahahaha
Best wishes for the team!
Pages:
Jump to: