Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM™ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 30,000,000 TOKEN BOUNTY!!! [PRE-SALE MAY 30TH] - page 7. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Typerium’s blockchain technology will provide another advantage to creators,
allowing them to timestamp their creations and intellectual property. This will provide
authentication and certification that verifies the content’s owner, allowing them to track
their content and keep it safe from intellectual property thieves.
It does this through the concept of Proof of Existence, which allows users to store the
hash of a file that is linked to both the times that the file was submitted and when it was
created. It is done securely and anonymously, allowing users to publicly prove that they
possessed a certain file or data, without revealing their identity.
Typerium’s Proof of Existence system uses the Ethereum blockchain to store the file’s
hash in an immutable data structure. The advantage of this is that there is no need for a
central authority, so users can maintain their complete anonymity.
If a creator wants to protect one of their creations or some intellectual property, they can
use Typerium to store the file’s hash on the Ethereum blockchain. This will enable them
to prove that they were the original creator without publicly identifying themselves, and
there will be no doubt about the ownership of the file.
3.5 The Typerium Solution: More Trust, Faster & Cheaper
Activity: 6
Idea of typing content on internet with making crypto funds can be very exciting in the future as it will motivate everyone using internet to create positive and creational content seemlessly. Also the fact that there are entities on internet trying to compromise your privacy and security, called 'Pirates'; it becomes all the more important to have blockchain implemented on every piece of content. As we all know that blockchain is something that ensures privacy and security to the highest possible degree, it is also very important to inculcate the idea of blockchain into the content creation realm. Typerium creates opportunities for everyone through a great team and great vision, which is combined with hardwork day in day out.
The future is very bright with projects like this propping up and helping the world make money. I imagine the poor people getting money with content creation, given the fact it doesn't require any special skill or training when it comes to content creation. Thank you making this possible by introducing such a great project.
No matter how low the cryptocurrency market dips down, it is projects like this which will make it bounce back with even more positivity and longevity.
Finally for anyone reading this, I highly recommend visiting https://typerium.io for the whitepaper and awesome team. Don't forget to checkout the Bounty section for some freebie tokens coming your way.

All in all this project is full of surprises and happy scenarios lurking all around. Join this wave and see where it goes in future. Of course patience is what pays the the one following it.
Activity: 7
#Typerium will become the HOTEST project for the unique innovative solution to:
* Protect the intellectual property of content creators
* Give a cost-effective & global creative currency
* Make a thriving decentralised marketplace for digital content
I love the unique idea very much, so i can't stop spread words here for this cool project. I am really impressived and persuaded by the clear and detail missions of 4 areas which the project focus to:
1. Creative Decentralised Platform for Content Creators (Software)
2. More transparency, Faster payouts, higher commission (Marketplace)
3. Universal connecting with each other (Social Media Network)
4. Applying Blockchain technology and facilitate transactions by smart contracts (Integrated Ecosystem)
The #ICO will start on May 21,2018. Coming join @typerium_io
Activity: 91
The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Activity: 82
Project  that is really interesting , I see the team profile looks
really strong . The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days .
I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project
to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot .
We want to give you bounty hunters the chance to tell the world about
while earning some serious cryptocurrency!
Good project and very promising, in this project there are great people. I believe
this project will be successful,
I suggest you to join this project, you will be successful with this project.
Very interesting and promising project;
We are together in this ecosystem.
I am interested in the progress in the development of this company
Great project and excellent idea
This is an interesting idea. And unlike most announcements
you really have something working.
and good luck to you.
This is one of the better ICO's around. It was presented very well and I have no doubt
that this will be a big success. I love blockchain projects  is always profitable.
hopefully smooth and successful get great investor supp
We have been seeing such enthusiasm surrounding our bounty program!
Thank you to all who participated.
We are adding another aspect to the campaign so stay tuned and follow our bounty
Activity: 93
Typerium is best ICO now. Roadmap, whitepapaer are best too, all clear and transparancy. Dont miss out this project. Take a part with the team to join with Typerium.
Good luck guys, good luck Typerium.
Activity: 34
Forget paying the middle man to protect your creations, leaving you with few pennines for your work.  Typerium is a project that will change this forever!!!!   Typerium will protect your creation and leave you with more money in your pocket by using the security of blockchain technology.  this is the future, Check out Typerium ICO now!!!!   Also, you will love their bounty program as there are many ways to participate and spread the word!!!   Typerium will Rock....It....to the Moon!!! 
Activity: 9
It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. This is the most amazing and Game changing project. building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.Typerium plans to change that, forever. I Am Eager to catch bringing the power back to the people it.

The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content. Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
This is one of the best projects I have come across in a long time. Typerium has covered all the bases. This has been a project that was long awaited even before blockchain got off the ground! Creators & users have been stuck in a downward and unproductive trend for so long.
Finally, #Typerium gives use a way to break out of the "Old Ways" of centralization and "Middlemen", and to be Free to pursue our Dreams and follow our Intuition wherever it may lead people with the Tools and Security of an Entire Community behind them. Amazing!
Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
The project has a great future! The team working on this project will make it the best in its field!
Activity: 196
It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. This is the most amazing and Game changing project. building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.Typerium plans to change that, forever. I Am Eager to catch bringing the power back to the people it.

Activity: 350
I WAS LOOKING FOR A EFFICIENT AIRDROP WITH GOOD PROGRAM FOR THE FUTURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY I NEVER FIND INTEREST AT ANY ONE TILL I FOUND OUT TYPERIUM.. TYPERIUM CARE ABOUT US AND ECOSYSTEM.. IT IS THE BEST AMOUNG ALL PROGRAM ,SUCCESDFULL IS GARANTEED WITH TYPERIUM.. PNLY JOIN US IN THE BOAT..
Activity: 53
This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.
Activity: 124
This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.They're building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralized content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Activity: 76

This is the most amazing and Game changing project. I Am Eager to catch it.ICO is a form of raising capital from investors of the newly founded startup, in which they will be offered a number of shares or electronic token money in exchange for the investment.They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.Typerium plans to change that, forever. They're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide. I think in the world now very few such responsible people, who embody ideas into reality, but Typerium project just a dream come true!
Activity: 17
Yes, Typerium is amazing project. Amazing community that's quickly growing because have the motto "changing the Game !!!

This ICO is going to be incredibly successful because of marketing and a good team work. There bounty contest is also helping to spread the word of interest around the world.
Solid Team! Great Vision. I Wish you success !!

kINd Regards.
Activity: 33

Piracy is a huge problem for content creators. Typerium plans to change that, forever.
We're building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace,
that's geared towards the more than 2.4 billion content consumers worldwide.It tries to lower fees make payments faster and reduce piracy for both buyers and sellers. That is pretty nice if it manages to succeed. I just hope that the blockchain they are on will not bog them down in the future.The Typerium team is made up of many talented and highly skilled individuals. Today my experience of participation in airdrops expanded with another project-Typerium. First impressions is a fantastic sight, great job, hope u guys will succeed! We're bringing the power back to the people Smiley Massive Corporations care about quarterly reports and numbers, not about protecting the rights of individual creators.

Typerium is for Writers, Song Artists, Graphic Designers alike- As you have mentioned, Typerium will protect the rights of individual creators, and through the social media platform and marketplace/ecosystem those creators will be able to publish their creations to any size platform with the touch of a button Smiley

It's a scalable, hybrid platform.
Activity: 61
this is an expected or the great project that will be successful!
Activity: 16
this is a verry good project and a better oportunity to get in now early ....so i saw a lots icos n internet but i think none of them compares to Typerium ... in the end the most important thing is to take your time to get as much as more information about an project before investing , and here one great project with a lots of oportinities for 2018 and great rewards from the bigining ... You shall all invest in this awesome project and get advange of it before it is going to MOON !
Great project , super bounty , awesome moment to get in !@! <3 :*
Activity: 14
Typerium is a pretty interesting project that has a quite a bit of potential in the future but needs time to grow.  It tries to lower fees make payments faster and reduce piracy for both buyers and sellers. That is pretty nice if it manages to succeed. I just hope that the blockchain they are on will not bog them down in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: