Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 16. (Read 6969 times)

copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 0
Investing.com writes about UCoin

We are super excited to share amazing news!

Investing.com has published a review of UCoin and our wallet! It has been 13 years since the invention of Bitcoin, new projects pop up each day, but not all of them are worthy of your attention.

UCoin has proven to be an exception! Read about how our coin is superior to BTC and why you should look into UCoin in the article: https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/analysis-of-ucoin-token-in-the-crypto-niche-2600113

Activity: 32
how to sell my UCOIN? I tried to send to Latoken the gas cost is too expensive

Gas fees are a parameter of the Ethereum blockchain.

how to use the TRC20 network, I tried to deposit at STEX the address used is still ERC20
Activity: 73

Gas fees are a parameter of the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 32
copper member
Countries that are using cryptocurrency

There is a reason we have decided to touch upon this topic: the more people around the world use Bitcoin and other crypto, the more benefits the industry and all of its participants get to enjoy! Here at  UCoin we work hard to ensure our users always have easy access to their money from anywhere and at any time. Ubis and UCoin are used all across the globe, but let’s have a look at the stats for the entire crypto market.

So, 32% of Nigerians own Bitcoin, the highest percentage in the world — this is the conclusion that Statista analysts have arrived at in their research into cryptocurrency use by country.

Nigeria is indeed the first among the countries that are using/owns Bitcoin. Vietnam (21%) goes second, followed by the Philippines with 20%. Other countries included on the list were Turkey, Peru, Switzerland, India, China, U.S, Germany, and Japan.

In most countries, currency collapses have caused hardship to most people. Argentina, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia, South Africa, and Lebanon, for instance, have all gone through at least one currency devaluation cycle since the 1970s. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has a fixed and predetermined monetary policy.

The research provides yet another proof that cryptocurrencies are gaining a wider and wider adoption across the globe!

And where are you from? Let us know in the comments!

https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

Activity: 26
UCoin no CoinGecko?
Activity: 29
What the price of ucoin?
copper member
Trading Competition on LATOKEN Reminder!

We would like to remind you that today LATOKEN is hosting the Trading Competition and you have a chance to win more than $1000! Join it today and win money however you like! You have four lucrative options:

4 lucky winners $125 each
Top tweet's author $125
1 lucky inviter $125
1 lucky UCOIN buyer $250

Visit the Latoken chat to learn more! https://t.me/la_token/3392

Activity: 17
What is the plan to ensure sufficient liquidity on exchanges?
copper member
UCoin tokens unlock reminder: you can withdraw 100% of your coins

A new week has started, which means even more UCoin tokens are now unlocked! We would like to remind you that the UCoins purchased during our Token sale were finally unlocked last week. This week we start unlocking Bounty and Airdrop tokens.

The key reason for the gradual unlocking of tokens is to uphold the price of UCoin! Both our team and all UCoin holders have a common goal: make UCoin a valuable and highly sought-after asset, which can yield great profits in a market where everyone has equal trading opportunity. This is why we focus on being able to grow and maintain the price and prevent the volatility due to the high traffic of sales on any specific day or week. This is why over the course of 7 weeks we will gradually unlock the coins and make them available for withdrawal.

copper member
Why I cannot withdraw my coins to metamask wallet

Plz write [email protected]
Activity: 14
do you  do you have competitors?
Activity: 53
Why I cannot withdraw my coins to metamask wallet
copper member
Cryptocurrency Market News Digest
16.08.2021 - 22.08.2021

We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 16 through 22 of August.

📌 Bitcoin finds support above $49,000 and Ethereum price exceeds $3,250.
📌 Vitalik Buterin criticises Jack Dorsey’s idea to create Bitcoin (BTC) DeFi 
📌 Bloomberg and Galaxy Digital launch DeFi Index
📌 Microsoft intends to use Ethereum (ETH) to fight piracy

Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
When airdrop coin release?

Next week.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
What is listing situation with new exchanges?
I don't think UCoin could listing on big exchange for at this time. I saw UBIS, STEX, LATOKEN are all okay exchanges a bit small but Crex24 is also one to be considered as they have a very good reputation in small exchange, and from my personal experience, I never have problems with Crex24. If UCoin wants to expand its listing list, Crex24 is a prime choice.
Activity: 17
How long has the project been in existence?
Activity: 13
YouTube channel?
copper member
UCoin Platforms

UCoin is a multi-featured ecosystem that consists of several platform each of which has its own set of features and advantages. Let’s look at them and talk about Utransfer, Ubis and Ucustody.

Ubis transactional platform - will allow users to perform different functions, such as storing their funds in the digital platform, sending and receiving currency and ect. It is the gateway to the UCoin ecosystem!

Utransfer - will provide our users with multiple advantages such as cross-border exchange, payment and sending of money, both fiduciary and cryptocurrency, Instant money transfers. It is Utransfer that enables such features as bank card payments, bank transfers, prepaid cards.

Ucustody is a digital regulated custodial services platform. We take great care about digitalization, which is why our platform allows digitizing and material assets and securely storing them this way.

Want to learn more? Visit our website!

Pages:
Jump to: