Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 20. (Read 6969 times)

copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 0
contract address,please? What is listing situation with exchanges?

Hi! Plz check https://etherscan.io/address/0xa918897bd10d6dee614470c24a061b78b021b3a9

Follow our news
copper member
Activity: 16
contract address,please? What is listing situation with exchanges?
Activity: 13
Does the project have a YouTube channel?
Activity: 26
What advantages does this platform get for users?
copper member
Ubis Digital Wallet supported currencies

The Ubis platform is a fully-fledged wallet for working with cryptocurrencies. You can store, sell, buy, and swap coins, and on the best possible terms, no less, especially if you are talking about UCoin.

The Ubis wallet works with such coins as BTC, ETH, USDT, TRX and UCoin.
On our platform you can:
Swap and withdraw coins;
Withdraw to multiple addresses;
Apply for UCoin Bank Cards;
and a host of other things!

All transactions are recorded on the blockchain, and you can always access your wallet history! Visit the link and start using Ubis! https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

Activity: 29
Hi is the presale already done?
Activity: 66
How big are the airdrops?
Activity: 114
What checks have you done to ensure your investors safety?
copper member
UCoin tokens unlock reminder

You can withdraw 70% of your coins

A new week has started, which means even more UCoin tokens are now unlocked! We would like to remind you that starting this week, you can withdraw 70% of your coins. Just two weeks left until all the coins are unlocked!

Both our team and all UCoin holders have a common goal: make UCoin a valuable and highly sought-after asset, which can yield great profits in a market where everyone has equal trading opportunity. This is why we focus on being able to grow and maintain the price and prevent the volatility due to the high traffic of sales on any specific day or week. This is why over the course of 7 weeks we will gradually unlock the coins and make them available for withdrawal.

https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

copper member
i have transfer ucoin to my wallet at laktoshi was debited and is not receive?

plz write [email protected]
Activity: 53
Whats the progress on listing?
Activity: 77
 i have transfer ucoin to my wallet at laktoshi was debited and is not receive?
copper member
Cryptocurrency Market News Digest
26.07.2021 - 01.08.2021

We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 26 of July through 01 of August.

Bitcoin price came back above $40,000.

Ethereum celebrated its sixth birthday.

Monero developers have detected a privacy-breaking bug in the code.

Bitcoin mining difficulty increased for the first time in two months.

Over a hundred of Finico investors filed a police report. The company’s co-founder is now in custody.

Binance got under Malaysian and Indian regulators’ scrutiny.

US authorities will get additional $28 billion from taxes on crypto.

Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!

🎯https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

Activity: 66
Why I  can withdraw only to email address ?? Or how I can swap from ucoin to ETH or BIT ?

I think it is necessary to upload the documents and have them validated between 5 and 8 days (KYC)
Activity: 45
Why I  can withdraw only to email address ?? Or how I can swap from ucoin to ETH or BIT ?

Find the menu, UCoin /withdrawals section
Activity: 73
copper member
Tips for traders

We continue sharing advice on how to succeed in trading. Today we would like to touch upon profitable altcoin strategies.

If you consider holding altcoins in the long-term, or want to build a long-term portfolio, we recommend you to look into coins that are already present on multiple trading platforms and have a good reputation with the crypto community at large. Such assets have a lower risk of devaluation compared with those less supported by the community.

UCoin is one of these assets: it is traded on STEX and Latoken as well as its native platform, Ubis.

Watch the price chart and learn to analyze it, understand when and why drawdowns and consolidations happen. It is during these times that whales are most likely to accumulate coins, and it is a good idea to join them. When the time comes and the market sentiment flips due to some positive news about the project, the price will respond in an upwards direction, giving you an opportunity to book a nice profit for yourself!

🎯https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

copper member
how do i pass my ucoin into a wallet metamask?

📚Over the course of 7 weeks we will gradually unlock the coins and make them available for withdrawal. Good news — you can already withdraw part of your holdings to an exchange or transfer them through Ubis.

📌Here is the schedule:

🎯1st week (05/07/2021) – you can withdraw 10% of your coins

🎯2nd week (12/07/2021) – you can withdraw 25% of your coins

🎯3rd week (19/07/2021) – you can withdraw 40% of your coins

🎯4th week (26/07/2021) – you can withdraw 55% of your coins

🎯5th week (02/08/2021) – you can withdraw 70% of your coins

🎯6th week (09/08/2021) – you can withdraw 85% of your coins

🎯7th week (16/08/2021) – you can withdraw 100% of your coins

💭Airdrop tokens will be unlocked after the 8th week.
copper member
Do you have an AMA?

Plz follow our news
Pages:
Jump to: