Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 41. (Read 6969 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
When listing?
copper member
Activity: 445
Last Day Of UCoin IEO At LATOKEN!

Today is the last day of our first and only IEO at LATOKEN! Hurry up and become a token holder of a unique and promising project at the best price possible!

Visit https://latoken.com/ieo/ucoin and participate in our token sale!

Just hours left until the end — there is no second chance!

Participated in our Airdrop? UCoin airdrop distribution is underway! 14863 users will receive their share of 30000 tokens. Distribution will finish by April 26.

copper member
does ucoin is a stable coin like usdt?

Hello! Plz check  📚UCoin in 95 seconds

💭UCoin is a new generation cryptocurrency, backed by an international financial ecosystem. It is a digital currency one-stop ecosystem based on the Ethereum blockchain technology and smart contracts that provide its token holders and crypto/fiat users a diversified digital and global financial service network for their daily life transaction.

💭All it takes to learn more about our unique project is just 95 seconds of your time!

💻Want to learn more? Watch the video now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYSbVgtSGg&t=4s
Activity: 44
does ucoin is a stable coin like usdt?
copper member
What do I get as a user from this platform?

UCoin offers its token holders a diversified ecosystem of digital and international financial services

The ecosystem will evolve along strategic financial and commercial alliances, giving the coin universal utility

Plz follow our news

Does it support metamask?

All ERC20 tokens support Metamask

Not listed in latoken yet?

Plz wait end of IEO

When will web withdrawal be available?

Tokens in our platform will be released progressively after the presale is over
Activity: 114
When will web withdrawal be available?
Activity: 45
Not listed in latoken yet?
Activity: 66
I found information about almost all team members, but I can't find the CEO

https://ucoincurrency.io/#team Plz check

Does the project have any knowledge about financial resources?

our team consists of professionals who know their job perfectly.

YouTube channel?

Hello! No

Are you planning to write videos on YouTube?
Activity: 79
What do I get as a user from this platform?
copper member
Cryptocurrency Market News Digest
12.04.2021 - 18.04.2021

We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened on 12 through 18 April.

On Sunday, 18 April, the first cryptocurrency saw a sharp correction, dropping from just above $60,000. This price action has spurred increased trading volume, and bitcoin is currently traded at $57,056.

Cryptocurrencies have surpassed Apple in market capitalization.

Ethereum hard fork Berlin went live.

Ex-NSA and CIA employee Edward Snowden has sold his first non-fungible token (NFT) for 2224 ETH — some US $5.5 million at the time of the sale.

South Korea will launch blockchain-based vaccination certificates. The corresponding application will be released late April and will use blockchain to validate vaccination certificates. Users won’t be able to forge or alter the data in any way.

Binance has completed the fifteenth quarterly Binance Coin (BNB) token burn. 1 099 888 BNB (US $595 million at the time of the burn) were wiped out of existence.

Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!

copper member
Who are your parteners, do they have top projects?

Plz check our website https://ucoincurrency.io/

what was your hardcap?

📌Max token supply 5,000,000,000 tokens
📌Circulating supply 500,000,000 tokens
📌Initial supply 25,000,000
📌Token type ERC20
📌Soft cap $25M
📌Hard cap $50M
📌IEO runs from 22.03.2021 to 22.04.2021
📌We only have 1 round of IEO!

What currency can I use to buy UCoin?

Plz https://latoken.com/ieo/ucoin

when the time UCoin open trading in latoken?

Hello! Please wait until the IEO finishes and stay tuned for our news.

What Can i do with my ucoin?

The solutions that Ucoin Business Ecosystem (Ubis)” are aimed at popularizing cryptocurrencies and increasing their adoption globally.

what did you want to say? that wasn't the question.

The solutions that our “Ucoin Business Ecosystem (Ubis)” are aimed at popularizing cryptocurrencies and increasing their adoption globally. We believe that digital finance is the tool that modern society needs. Transparency, speed, and low cost of transactions are only surface-level benefits that users get to enjoy with digital currencies. However! Current coins cannot solve their entry barriers issues fully. A comprehensive solution to the adoption of cryptocurrency by the masses is needed. UCoin addresses critical barriers to crypto mass adoption bringing utility features that add value to customers and the industry with just a few clicks.

UCoin is an ERC20 utility token created to work in an ecosystem of business applications to have global circulation and address holder’s basic daily real-life transaction needs. UCoin is being launched with the pure vision of being available, usable, and valuable to everyone. UCoin is issued with the support of a global financial services platform focused on the needs and trust of the public and ensured by the very technology it’s built on – blockchain.

Our goal is to integrate UCoin in daily and cross-border transactions. We want to ensure that every user has easy access to their money anytime, anywhere.

I have seen your road map. Do you adhere to it?

Greetings! Yes of course. If, due to the market situation, we have to deviate from the roadmap, we will promptly warn the community about this.
Activity: 73

The solutions that Ucoin Business Ecosystem (Ubis)” are aimed at popularizing cryptocurrencies and increasing their adoption globally.

what did you want to say? that wasn't the question.
Activity: 36

Activity: 44
Who are your parteners, do they have top projects?

Plz check our website https://ucoincurrency.io/

what was your hardcap?

📌Max token supply 5,000,000,000 tokens
📌Circulating supply 500,000,000 tokens
📌Initial supply 25,000,000
📌Token type ERC20
📌Soft cap $25M
📌Hard cap $50M
📌IEO runs from 22.03.2021 to 22.04.2021
📌We only have 1 round of IEO!

What currency can I use to buy UCoin?

Plz https://latoken.com/ieo/ucoin

when the time UCoin open trading in latoken?
copper member
UCoin innovations and improvements

Dear subscribers! We are excited to share our project’s news with you! We are always working on improving and perfecting the UCoin ecosystem.

We have completed the private blockchain development stage, which will allow us to reach all the goals we have set for the project.

We also keep working on the Ubis platform, the most recent update was adding payment button options.

You can already familiarize yourself with Ubis and create an account: https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

copper member
Are you planning an AMA soon?

Follow our news plz

Are any large-scale partnerships planned?

Follow our news plz

Where is the project roadmap?

Hello! Plz check our website
Activity: 114
Where is the project roadmap?
Activity: 54
Are any large-scale partnerships planned?
Are you planning an AMA soon?
Pages:
Jump to: