Author

Topic: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season - page 400. (Read 49207 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
October 27, 2022, 04:09:34 PM
So far Manchester United have played very well and dominated the first half with a number of dangerous chances. Manchester United had a 1-goal lead in the first half and left no chance for the Sheriff to progress or even shoot on goal. So I think Manchester United will win this match easier than I thought.

As for Ronaldo, if Ten Hag didn't replace him in the second half then I think he would have scored too. Of course that would make it better.

Yep, there is no difficulty for Manchester United in this match to win. Apart from the dangerous chances they had, they also dominated the match in possession, 75% to 25%, it's like watching them play against a team that is in the third division of the league. Maybe there will be 1 or 2 more goals they will make in this match.

About Ronaldo, I'm not sure he will play the full game, Ten Haag has made 2 substitutions, maybe the one who will be replaced after this is Ronaldo.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 27, 2022, 04:01:15 PM
A very good half-time result for Manchester United, although actually I expected more goals in the first half Grin. Diego Dalot made the difference in the game in the 44th minute (just a few minutes before the end of the first half).

BTW, Ronaldo was played by Ten Haag in this match as a lone striker, although he hasn't contributed in the first half, but I expect him to contribute in the second half, it only took 1 goal from him for me to win my bet.
So far Manchester United have played very well and dominated the first half with a number of dangerous chances. Manchester United had a 1-goal lead in the first half and left no chance for the Sheriff to progress or even shoot on goal. So I think Manchester United will win this match easier than I thought.

As for Ronaldo, if Ten Hag didn't replace him in the second half then I think he would have scored too. Of course that would make it better.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
October 27, 2022, 04:00:58 PM
Great to see Cristiano Ronaldo back on the pitch after a few frustrating moments because of him being benched for several games.
And I like the Ronaldo am watching, his looking joyful and full of positive energy, hope he gets a goal to remind the world why his the real GOAT and get some redemption for himself.
I am happy to see Ronaldo back in the Manchester United team. He is looking great and full of strength this night. I am also happy he got the featuring this night, although he has been a regular player in this season UEFA Europa League.
It is only in the English Premier League that he doesn't feature and he is clamoring to feature, which is the major problem between him and the Manchester United coach ETH.
With the work rate Ronaldo is displaying this night, he will have a goal in his name tonight.

Manchester United lead 1-0 at the end of the first half. Diogo Dalot scored the goal. And assisted by Christian Eriksen. However, Ronaldo is in the squad for this match. But Ronaldo is not playing well. And Ronaldo's presence was not well-noticed. I expected a goal and an assist from Ronaldo today. Ronaldo will not get a place in the Premier League squad if he is not able to perform well in the Europa League matches. However, we may see a better performance from Ronaldo in the second half. Sheriff Tiraspol is not a very strong team. Ronaldo should score in this match.
Merit: 725
October 27, 2022, 03:57:08 PM
A very good half-time result for Manchester United, although actually I expected more goals in the first half Grin. Diego Dalot made the difference in the game in the 44th minute (just a few minutes before the end of the first half).

BTW, Ronaldo was played by Ten Haag in this match as a lone striker, although he hasn't contributed in the first half, but I expect him to contribute in the second half, it only took 1 goal from him for me to win my bet.
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
October 27, 2022, 03:54:14 PM
Great to see Cristiano Ronaldo back on the pitch after a few frustrating moments because of him being benched for several games.
And I like the Ronaldo am watching, his looking joyful and full of positive energy, hope he gets a goal to remind the world why his the real GOAT and get some redemption for himself.
I am happy to see Ronaldo back in the Manchester United team. He is looking great and full of strength this night. I am also happy he got the featuring this night, although he has been a regular player in this season UEFA Europa League.
It is only in the English Premier League that he doesn't feature and he is clamoring to feature, which is the major problem between him and the Manchester United coach ETH.

With the work rate Ronaldo is displaying this night, he will have a goal in his name tonight.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 27, 2022, 03:47:09 PM
Will PSV be able to maintain the lead considering Arsenal have included their mainstay players such as Thomas Partey, Bukayo Saka, and Gabriel Jesus after trailing by 2 goals.
the final score was 2-0 with PSV winning, this was arsenal's first defeat in the european league.

the match between union vs braga was very fierce, lucky in the 68th minute Knoche managed to score a goal through a penalty.

I am waiting for the final results of the MU vs sheriff and roma vs hjk matches. really hope that Roma and Manchester United can win big today.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 27, 2022, 03:29:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1039
Argentine representative on gambling board
October 27, 2022, 03:27:30 PM
What a bad performance from the arsenal team today in the PSV stadium, really poor, Martinelli horrendous, Favio viera... all bad decisions, and the list can go on. I didnt remember seeing arsenal playing so bad in this year, also all the player who go into the pitch didnt play good, saka cant make a dribble.

The worst performance like i said before in all the season.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
October 27, 2022, 03:26:38 PM
Manchester United must reap full points in this match. The Reds Devils still have a chance to qualify directly for the next round, namely by achieving status as group E winners. Then in the last match they will determine their fate against Real Sociedad. This needs to be considered more seriously by Ten Hag to avoid a playoff with a team that is knocked out in the Champions League.

Yes, Ronaldo was played again by Ten Hag in this match. This is a very important match for the Superstar to prove his capacity after the "incident" in the Premier League.

Manchester United have to win against with Sheriff if want qualify directly to 32 round and waiting another match result between Sociedad vs Omonoia have draw or Sociedad get loss. The winner each group at Europe League directly will qualify to next round and runner up standing have to pass play off round and I don't think Erik Tan Hag want to make their team have busy match schedule if finish with runner up standing. Glad to see with Manchester United starting eleven have named Cristiano Ronaldo, after bad relationship with Erik Tan Hag last week now we got Ronaldo playing at the early minutes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
October 27, 2022, 03:18:20 PM
The match is about to start between Manchester United vs FC Sheriff. In the previous match, Manchester United won 2-0 when playing at home to FC Sheriff. This is also thanks to goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Jadon Sancho. Of course on this day Manchester United also gave the opportunity to superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to play in the first round.
So what do you guys think of the match that will take place in the next few minutes?
Manchester United must reap full points in this match. The Reds Devils still have a chance to qualify directly for the next round, namely by achieving status as group E winners. Then in the last match they will determine their fate against Real Sociedad. This needs to be considered more seriously by Ten Hag to avoid a playoff with a team that is knocked out in the Champions League.

Yes, Ronaldo was played again by Ten Hag in this match. This is a very important match for the Superstar to prove his capacity after the "incident" in the Premier League.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
October 27, 2022, 03:11:32 PM

Arsenal struggled to score goals despite many chances but it didn't happen and now only 2-0 down PSV dominated the game they were able in terms of attack to make Arsenal's back line a little overwhelmed and even two goals were disallowed for offside.
It was 85 minutes and it looked like Arsenal wouldn't have won this game even if they tried but PSV was more solid in defense, it was a little different because Arsenal couldn't score to reply.

Manchester United vs Sheriff, the odds of Man United are too low because what we predict will definitely be the home win, I passed the bet and enjoyed the game more, but unfortunately, Arsenal's bet looks like it will be a loss, sad.
Arsenal's struggle in this match was as a result of the twerk of formation from Arteta. Although it was needed because some of those players need enough rest. Arsenal seriously need squad depth today's match has proven it. Arsenal currently on 12 point with PSV on 10 points. That means arsenal need a win to secure the top spot in the group and avoid play off against potential new comers from UCL
And the dip in form begins... draw against Southampton, losing to PSV.... imagine if Forest continue their giant slaying on Sunday. Honestly the players need a few days off training, they all look shattered. You can see that there’s no energy and it is all lethargic slow football, not fast counter attack football which is how we should be operating. I’m afraid lack of depth will hurt this process and I don’t know what to make of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 927
October 27, 2022, 03:01:38 PM

Arsenal struggled to score goals despite many chances but it didn't happen and now only 2-0 down PSV dominated the game they were able in terms of attack to make Arsenal's back line a little overwhelmed and even two goals were disallowed for offside.
It was 85 minutes and it looked like Arsenal wouldn't have won this game even if they tried but PSV was more solid in defense, it was a little different because Arsenal couldn't score to reply.

Manchester United vs Sheriff, the odds of Man United are too low because what we predict will definitely be the home win, I passed the bet and enjoyed the game more, but unfortunately, Arsenal's bet looks like it will be a loss, sad.
Arsenal's struggle in this match was as a result of the twerk of formation from Arteta. Although it was needed because some of those players need enough rest. Arsenal seriously need squad depth today's match has proven it. Arsenal currently on 12 point with PSV on 10 points. That means arsenal need a win to secure the top spot in the group and avoid play off against potential new comers from UCL
Activity: 910
Merit: 582
October 27, 2022, 02:57:15 PM
The scores line not very surprising to me, no doubts that Arsenal is doing fine in the premier league right now, but champions league is different compition and until Arsenal is faced with bigger clubs like real Madrid,  Bayern Munich and Paris Saint German, and they're able to beat any of this teams and gets 3 points from them, that would be when I'm gonna believe in the Arsenal team and will begin to rate them high. Kudos to the PSV team,  they did a great Job in beating Arsenal.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 27, 2022, 02:52:17 PM

Was this match really important for Arsenal? They remained in first place with a 2-point lead over PSV, and now they have one last game left in London with an unmotivated Zurich, who will come for a walk in London.

To whom it is really important to get a victory today is Roma, they need to get 3 points to compare with Ludogorets. The last match, by the way, will be in Rome with Ludogorets, which will be an advantage for Roma, but before that, they need to beat HJK away.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 27, 2022, 02:50:26 PM
Now Arsenal have conceded 2 goals. 2 goals were created after a very boring half time match.
If before this match started, I said that Mikel Arteta did not play his main players like Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Jesus, but after conceding 1 goal in 56 minutes, Bukayo Saka was included by Arteta. This indicates that Arteta does not want to experience defeat even though their position is safe.
Arsenal are in a safe position to qualify, so Arteta will definitely not be taking too many risks to play all his best players. Losing because it's safe doesn't mean anything, but PSV deserves to be proud because they managed to beat the current leaders of the Premier League with a score of 2-0.

Maybe it will be good if you bet for multy, I think Sociedad can win this match easily.
Manchester United are sure to win easily at home, but I would be very surprised to see the Sheriff will be motivated to stay and score first.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 27, 2022, 02:45:57 PM
The match is about to start between Manchester United vs FC Sheriff. In the previous match, Manchester United won 2-0 when playing at home to FC Sheriff. This is also thanks to goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and Jadon Sancho. Of course on this day Manchester United also gave the opportunity to superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to play in the first round.
So what do you guys think of the match that will take place in the next few minutes?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
October 27, 2022, 02:30:26 PM
Although PSV players made a few attacks at the beginning of the match, gradually Arsenal players began to dominate the match. And the dominance of Arsenal's players in the first half was clearly visible. They are playing very well. Arsenal has possession of the ball 68%. Not allowing PSV's players to attack. I think the match will be a goalless draw.
Arsenal are 0-1 behind PSV, but Arsenal are the favorites in this match.
I don't mind saying Arsenal were better in the game even though at the moment they are struggling to score goals. It's not right to say they will lose before the game ends, so I think there will be a goal back from Arsenal soon.

For the next match, Manchester United vs Sheriff looks like it will be interesting. The home team are of course the favourites, and I saw Ronaldo appear in this match as the main striker.

Merit: 772
October 27, 2022, 02:30:03 PM
~snip~
The line-up for the two teams has been confirmed. Mikel Arteta as Arsenal coach did not play his flagship players such as Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Jesus. It seems that Arteta in the face of PSV Eindhoven which will soon start with a relaxed because Arsenal are safe as winners of Group A.

For PSV Eindhoven, the match against Arsenal at the Philips Stadium will be an important match to ensure they are safe as runners up in Group A.
Even though Arsenal are safe with 12 points, there is a possibility that Mikel Arteta will want to win this match to make Arsenal win Group A without defeat.
44 minutes of the game no goals were scored, so far both teams seem to be playing safe and obviously this is quite boring to watch, as an arsenal fan, I hope arsenal can try to increase the intensity of their attacks because after all 3 points should be an purpose absolute  for arsenal even though they are currently at the top of the standings, btw when I was writing this post finally PSV was able to break into the arsenal goal but unfortunately when doing a VAR check the referee decided the goal was offside and was disallowed, the offside goal should have been a surprise for arsenal to try to get a goal in the second half and ensure a safe position as group winners.
Now Arsenal have conceded 2 goals. 2 goals were created after a very boring half time match.
If before this match started, I said that Mikel Arteta did not play his main players like Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Jesus, but after conceding 1 goal in 56 minutes, Bukayo Saka was included by Arteta. This indicates that Arteta does not want to experience defeat even though their position is safe.

Not only that, Arteta also included Gabriel Jesus to replace Rob Holding. With this change made by Arteta, it is increasingly convincing us that he really wants to avoid defeat.
But what can I do, Arteta's efforts do not seem to be successful because the match has been running for 87 minutes, friends.
Activity: 868
Merit: 383
Underestimate- nothing
October 27, 2022, 02:28:07 PM
Although PSV players made a few attacks at the beginning of the match, gradually Arsenal players began to dominate the match. And the dominance of Arsenal's players in the first half was clearly visible. They are playing very well. Arsenal has possession of the ball 68%. Not allowing PSV's players to attack. I think the match will be a goalless draw.
Arsenal are 0-1 behind PSV, but Arsenal are the favorites in this match.
I don't mind saying Arsenal were better in the game even though at the moment they are struggling to score goals. It's not right to say they will lose before the game ends, so I think there will be a goal back from Arsenal soon.

For the next match, Manchester United vs Sheriff looks like it will be interesting. The home team are of course the favourites, and I saw Ronaldo appear in this match as the main striker.
Never thought psv would defeat Arsenal 2:0 Arsenal is playing poorly against psv after two goals were cancelled out. De jong scored at 55 minutes, and Cody scored the second. Arsenal received two yellow cards. The gunners had more shots on target and blocked three shots while having good ball possession. However, psv, who is playing at home against the gunners, is putting a lot of pressure on the team. Overall, the performance of Arsenal tonight is not good at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
October 27, 2022, 02:18:29 PM
Finally for a while PSV led the score 2-0 over Arsenal with a goal scored by Joey Veerman in the 56th minute after receiving a ripe pass from Luuk de Jong, and for the second goal the PSV captain Luuk de Jong himself scored with a header after Cody Gakpo sent a cross into the penalty area which Ramsdale failed to anticipate.

Will PSV be able to maintain the lead considering Arsenal have included their mainstay players such as Thomas Partey, Bukayo Saka, and Gabriel Jesus after trailing by 2 goals.
Jump to: