Author

Topic: UEFA Europa League Discussion Thread - page 311. (Read 34287 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
August 03, 2020, 07:43:35 AM
Manchester is always in the favorites, despite the crisis or bad play. it's the same as Real Madrid is always the favorite in the Champions league. but on the field a more coherent team will win. Unfortunately, Manchester cannot boast of this at the moment ..

Manchester had a great end of the season in the Premier League.
They have good form. To tell you the truth, I didn't believe that they are going to be able to reach to far in the Europa League but after the recent results in EPL they are one of the favorites for winning the cup.
At this stage, an experienced coach plays a role. Without experience such matches cannot be won. The Manchester coach has no experience yet. I think he will win the Inter this season.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
August 03, 2020, 03:18:48 AM
Manchester is always in the favorites, despite the crisis or bad play. it's the same as Real Madrid is always the favorite in the Champions league. but on the field a more coherent team will win. Unfortunately, Manchester cannot boast of this at the moment ..

Manchester had a great end of the season in the Premier League.
They have good form. To tell you the truth, I didn't believe that they are going to be able to reach to far in the Europa League but after the recent results in EPL they are one of the favorites for winning the cup.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
August 02, 2020, 06:03:09 PM
According to bookmakers, MU is main favorites currently, they been really solid after lockdown.
Inter is second, but it won't be easy to get through Getafe. Though Getafe played terrible after lockdown.
I think that Bayer and Sevilla have good chances.
Wolves and Shakhtar are underdogs and probably they aren't going to win trophy, but I think they can make some noise.

I wouldn't see it so clearly this year. The cards can change in a very short time due to the pandemic. Just imagine what would happen if ManU would have a positive Covid case and some players (or the whole time) need to go in quarantin , then the favourite role would basically be gone. Same with the other clubs. I think we could see a total outsider win the EL this year, like FC Basel or Getafe. Everything is possible in these crazy times.
Well, personally I don't agree with bookmakers that MU is ovbious favorites and I hope they will bottle. But I think that things may went in unexpected way not just because of possible Covid-19 outbreak in one of teams. Don't forget that there will be just one leg game in each round, what gives mores chances for underdogs. And also, national leagues ended on different dates - Bundesliga ended month ago, La Liga few weeks ago, while Serie A jus this weekend. So, teams will be in different conditions.
August 02, 2020, 04:17:00 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 02, 2020, 06:51:15 AM
According to bookmakers, MU is main favorites currently, they been really solid after lockdown.
Inter is second, but it won't be easy to get through Getafe. Though Getafe played terrible after lockdown.
Wolves and Shakhtar are underdogs and probably they aren't going to win trophy, but I think they can make some noise.

I wouldn't see it so clearly this year. The cards can change in a very short time due to the pandemic. Just imagine what would happen if ManU would have a positive Covid case and some players (or the whole time) need to go in quarantin , then the favourite role would basically be gone. Same with the other clubs. I think we could see a total outsider win the EL this year, like FC Basel or Getafe. Everything is possible in these crazy times.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 02, 2020, 01:27:06 AM
Inter is the favorite UEFA Europa League. The main enemy will be Sevilla. Other teams lack experience or a good coach.Manchester United good team, but inexperienced coach.

I also think that Manchester United has become a favorite, the game is getting better and more effective. Likewise with Inter Milan
with good quality players, a favorite champion after Manchester United. For sevilla I believe they can beat Roma, then Leverkusen is
lucky to only fight Rangers which is still in quality below. For Wolves as underdogs I am also sure that they will defeat Olympiakos easily.
Regarding Shakhtar I am not sure they can win against Wolfsburg. I can't wait to watch the UEFA Europa League match, which starts
in a few days.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 02, 2020, 12:34:17 AM
Resurrecting this topic from the shadows since the games will resume next week.
Before the pause is different than after the resume. Many teams changed completely and others became even better: Inter, ManU, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Sevilla, Wolves!
Well i can't believe that wolves are among those top 5 favorites to win the Europa League , the list based on the lowest odds are :

Manchester United @2.6xx
Inter milan @5.3xx
Leverkusen @6.1xx
Wolves @7.0xx
Sevilla @7.8xx

And the nearest event is between inter milan vs getafe on 5 August, the odds for inter to win the game at home are @1.9xx now , pretty nice price over there.
What makes that odds quite high for inter hmm?
Are they having bad records playing against Spanish Teams? I'm not sure.

I think Manchester United odds is that low because it is assumed Manchester united have an easy run to the semi finals of the europa league. A 5-0 victory already as Lask means United are through to the quarter finals to face İstanbul Başakşehir / Copenhagen. Meanwhile Inter Milan have to go through Getafe first, before battling it out with another top gun in Leverkusen et al.

Its going to be an interesting battle to the final, and it will be clearer who the favorites are once the next round of matches by August 10, 2020

@ampere I am considering to wager on a draw or a loss for Manchester United against LASK, because they’ll be fielding a weaker side, and most of the top player’s will either be rested or will be on the bench, hence a good opportunity to earn some easy money from this match. Also I can’t wait to see Inter Milan vs Manchester United, if it can happen because it’ll be really entertaining to see Lukaku play against his ex club.

Sources:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-united-news-team-training-18700788

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ole-gunnar-solskjaers-plan-rotate-22453499
legendary
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
August 01, 2020, 06:22:03 PM
Inter is the favorite UEFA Europa League. The main enemy will be Sevilla. Other teams lack experience or a good coach.Manchester United good team, but inexperienced coach.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
August 01, 2020, 01:04:25 PM
Before the pause is different than after the resume. Many teams changed completely and others became even better: Inter, ManU, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Sevilla, Wolves!
yes, finally  Cheesy
on the 5th of August we have those matches going on:
FC Kopenhagen -Basaksehir
Shakhtar - Wolfsburg
Inter - Getafe
Manchester Utd -LASK

on the 6th of August we have those
B. Leverkusen - Rangers
Sevilla - AS Roma
Basel - E. Frankfurt
Wolves - Olympiakos
Finally the fixtures are in place, the red devil against last linkz of Austra side is a work over match for United, they are underdog trying their first time to play with a top four epl club. Well would be a great experience to them
Intermilan against the Spanish side Getafe would be an interesting match to watch, Italian side odd is increasing a little bit signifying how battle the match would be, I would bet on a "both team score" game.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
August 01, 2020, 10:46:03 AM

Inter milan in recent games has not been all that good. They have conceded in almost in all the games after the restart of football. With this nature, when they meet a team with good attackers, they might be likely to be eliminated from the competition. The Europa league is very open for any good team to win it. 
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
August 01, 2020, 10:36:43 AM

And the nearest event is between inter milan vs getafe on 5 August, the odds for inter to win the game at home are @1.9xx now , pretty nice price over there.

The odds are usually calculated based on the number of times both teams have played each other. That includes, who has won or lost more. Also, the current playing conditions of both teams in the respective leagues or other matches.  But its not gonna be an easy game for inter milan considering how they have been playing in recent games.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
August 01, 2020, 08:04:58 AM
Well i can't believe that wolves are among those top 5 favorites to win the Europa League , the list based on the lowest odds are :

Manchester United @2.6xx
Inter milan @5.3xx
Leverkusen @6.1xx
Wolves @7.0xx
Sevilla @7.8xx

I think Manchester United odds is that low because it is assumed Manchester united have an easy run to the semi finals of the europa league. A 5-0 victory already as Lask means United are through to the quarter finals to face İstanbul Başakşehir / Copenhagen. Meanwhile Inter Milan have to go through Getafe first, before battling it out with another top gun in Leverkusen et al.

Its going to be an interesting battle to the final, and it will be clearer who the favorites are once the next round of matches by August 10, 2020
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 01, 2020, 07:38:43 AM
I agree Wolves might indeed not possibly win the UEFA Europa League, because Wolves and Leverkusen are the underdog team.
I also agree that the strong candidates for the championship are Manchester United or Sevilla. Actually Inter Milan is also good
but the game is inconsistent, sometimes the game is worthy of a champion and sometimes the game is very bad.

no Inter is not good, Inter is the best  Cool (from a supporter point of view, of course)

I'm seeing M Utd and Leverkusen as two big potencials here, and really hope that Inter will do a great job to remain as more as possible in the competition
I am also tipping Man Utd , Leverkusen, Sevilla and Inter as the potential Europa league finalist although Man Utd might not be able to lift the trophy they wouldn't live up expectation whenever they plays any undergod team, wolves also play possessive football however they lack experience beat the top rated teams.
August 01, 2020, 07:13:24 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
July 31, 2020, 02:26:29 PM
I agree Wolves might indeed not possibly win the UEFA Europa League, because Wolves and Leverkusen are the underdog team.
I also agree that the strong candidates for the championship are Manchester United or Sevilla. Actually Inter Milan is also good
but the game is inconsistent, sometimes the game is worthy of a champion and sometimes the game is very bad.

no Inter is not good, Inter is the best  Cool (from a supporter point of view, of course)

I'm seeing M Utd and Leverkusen as two big potencials here, and really hope that Inter will do a great job to remain as more as possible in the competition
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 31, 2020, 02:02:54 PM

Manchester United @2.6xx
Inter milan @5.3xx
Leverkusen @6.1xx
Wolves @7.0xx
Sevilla @7.8xx

Wolves is on the list but wolves may not be able to win the UEFA Europa league, Manchester united are leading in my picking other, but sevilla has UEFA Europa league title winning experience, if they make it to the finals I think they would win it. Inter Milan is good but I don't think they will take the trophy to Italy.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
July 31, 2020, 12:21:45 PM

Manchester United @2.6xx
Inter milan @5.3xx
Leverkusen @6.1xx
Wolves @7.0xx
Sevilla @7.8xx

Wolves is on the list but wolves may not be able to win the UEFA Europa league, Manchester united are leading in my picking other, but sevilla has UEFA Europa league title winning experience, if they make it to the finals I think they would win it. Inter Milan is good but I don't think they will take the trophy to Italy.
legendary
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 31, 2020, 11:32:15 AM

Manchester United @2.6xx
Inter milan @5.3xx
Leverkusen @6.1xx
Wolves @7.0xx
Sevilla @7.8xx

Actually Inter is doing good in Serie A after the pause while Getafe isn't that good in La Liga. Of course this doesn't mean necessarily anything but Inter seems to pass this game.
Of course the other listed teams are doing great and we will have interesting games to watch especially after the end of most leagues
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 30, 2020, 09:29:36 AM

Manchester United @2.6xx
Inter milan @5.3xx
Leverkusen @6.1xx
Wolves @7.0xx
Sevilla @7.8xx

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
July 30, 2020, 09:26:45 AM

yes, finally  Cheesy

on the 5th of August we have those matches going on:
FC Kopenhagen -Basaksehir
Shakhtar - Wolfsburg
Inter - Getafe
Manchester Utd -LASK

on the 6th of August we have those
B. Leverkusen - Rangers
Sevilla - AS Roma
Basel - E. Frankfurt
Wolves - Olympiakos

a quick advantage that I'm giving from this point is going to Inter, M.Utd, Leverkusen and Wolves
Jump to: