Pages:
Author

Topic: Ufasoft Miner - Windows/Linux, x86/x64, SSE2/OpenCL, Open Source - page 15. (Read 630787 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Add nvcuda.dll to Linker's option "Input | Delay Loaded DLLs"
Even if I don't have the nvidia drivers installed?
Yes. It means that the miner will check presence of nvidia.dll at run-time.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin = Money for the people, by the people.
Even if I don't have the nvidia drivers installed?

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Bitcoin = Money for the people, by the people.
I am trying to compile Ufasoft with GPU.
I downloaded:
CUDA Toolkit
AMD APP SDK
AMD ADL SDK

They all installed fine.
I opened up the sln file and made sure I excluded no GPU file and I also changed the "sysdef.h" to what you posted before.

I use VS2010, went to "Project" -> "Properties" -> "VC++ Directories".

I changed the include directories to:

and the library directories to:

It compiles all smoothly, untill I run it.
It pops up with a window saying:
"This application could not start because nvcuda.dll was not found. Re-installing this application might solve this problem."
A rough translation though, the problem is obviously in the CUDA.
Should I install the CUDA dev-drivers for this?
I'm pretty much guessing the problem is located there, and that when I compile it, the library does not snack that nvcuda.dll with the project.  I would be pleased if you would give your input on this problem.

My own machine has a AMD Radeon in it, so I can't actually install the driver, but I unpacked it somewhere.
I found that there is a file 'nvcuda.dl' (not dll) in the following path:
"C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\301.32\WinVista_Win7\English\Display.Driver\"
Its an ARM 7v2 "Gumstix" with ubuntu 11.04 customised.
GCC is 4.5

The miner now supports ARM CPU under Linux:
http://ufasoft.com/files/ufasoft_bitcoin-miner-0.32.tar.lzma

Tested on  Toshiba AC100 with Ubuntu 12.04
Can you please post a link to  the 0.31 version, because that on the first post i for Ufasoft Coin
The miner merged with "Ufasoft Coin" package. You can install it or just unpack by 7-ZIP, and use coin-miner.exe
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can you please post a link to  the 0.31 version, because that on the first post i for Ufasoft Coin
OK, so, little problem with 0.30.

crash... crash... crash... crash... crash... crash...
Fixed in the 0.31.
Great thanks for bug report.
Latest ASM code was not tested under x64.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
OK, so, little problem with 0.30.

crash... crash... crash... crash... crash... crash...

Open the file with no parameters: crash
Verbose: crash
With any URL: crash
With a valid worker URL: crash
With a pool URL and no credentials: crash
From a shortcut: crash
From command line: CRASH!
With updated drivers: CRASH!!

... What the heck? Can this thing at least do some kind of error catching to tell me what the hell the error is? And more importantly, can't Google tell me ANYTHING about these crashes?

A8-3820 APU with Windows 7 64-bit on a brand new HP desktop. Pressing on, but seriously, this "no-information launch-and-crash" crap is annoying.

edit: oh, the 32-bit version works. Being as though the only file with the name "bitcoin-miner" was the 64-bit version, I didn't see "COIN-miner" down later in the directory list. Still runs like slow putzy crap compared to the BitMinter miner, though... which is strange considering Ufasoft usually dominates performance. :/
Thanks !!!

The problem was at included .lib files!

Yesterday i included x64 versions of cuda.lib, OpenCL.lib , and now i tried with x86 and everything looks ok  Smiley
You mean search Functions declarations in the internet, right? Because i didn't find them at the project files.

No. for example:
void CuEngine::Init() is in the file
Code:
el/comp/gpu-cuda.cpp

and you need CUDA and AMD APP, Display SDKs.
Download them from AMD, NVidia sites
Quote from: ufasoft
Remove "exclude" attribute of all GPU-supporting files (some of them at "comp" branch).

Done that but still getting same errors Sad

You mean search Functions declarations in the internet, right? Because i didn't find them at the project files.
Thanks again Smiley

I sucessfully build /cpu/  miner after adding  util.cpp.

Now i set "Exclude from project" to false at the .cpp-s  in "GPU support" and i'm trying  to build it again Roll Eyes
I added all of the necessary  files from the  SDK-s but again, i received errors at the linker.

Remove "exclude" attribute of all GPU-supporting files (some of them at "comp" branch).
or find them by Function Names and add them to project
Thanks again Smiley

I sucessfully build /cpu/  miner after adding  util.cpp.

Now i set "Exclude from project" to false at the .cpp-s  in "GPU support" and i'm trying  to build it again Roll Eyes
I added all of the necessary  files from the  SDK-s but again, i received errors at the linker.

Code:
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuEngine::Init(void)" (?Init@CuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Coin::CudaArchitecture::CudaArchitecture(void)" (??0CudaArchitecture@Coin@@QAE@XZ)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuDevice::GetAttribute(enum CUdevice_attribute_enum)" (?GetAttribute@CuDevice@Gpu@Ext@@QAEHW4CUdevice_attribute_enum@@@Z) referenced in function __catch$?FillDevices@CudaArchitecture@Coin@@UAEXAAVBitcoinMiner@2@@Z$0
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class Ext::String __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuDevice::get_Name(void)" (?get_Name@CuDevice@Gpu@Ext@@QAE?AVString@3@XZ) referenced in function __catch$?FillDevices@CudaArchitecture@Coin@@UAEXAAVBitcoinMiner@2@@Z$0
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class Ext::Gpu::CuDevice __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuEngine::GetDevice(int)" (?GetDevice@CuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@QAE?AVCuDevice@23@H@Z) referenced in function __catch$?FillDevices@CudaArchitecture@Coin@@UAEXAAVBitcoinMiner@2@@Z$0
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: int __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuEngine::DeviceCount(void)" (?DeviceCount@CuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@QAEHXZ) referenced in function __catch$?FillDevices@CudaArchitecture@Coin@@UAEXAAVBitcoinMiner@2@@Z$0
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class Ext::Gpu::CuKernel __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuModule::GetFunction(class Ext::String const &)" (?GetFunction@CuModule@Gpu@Ext@@QAE?AVCuKernel@23@ABVString@3@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::CudaTask(class Coin::GpuMiner &,class Ext::Gpu::CuEngine &,class Ext::Gpu::CuDevice const &)" (??0CudaTask@Coin@@QAE@AAVGpuMiner@1@AAVCuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@ABVCuDevice@45@@Z)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class Ext::Gpu::CuModule __cdecl Ext::Gpu::CuModule::FromData(void const *)" (?FromData@CuModule@Gpu@Ext@@SA?AV123@PBX@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::CudaTask(class Coin::GpuMiner &,class Ext::Gpu::CuEngine &,class Ext::Gpu::CuDevice const &)" (??0CudaTask@Coin@@QAE@AAVGpuMiner@1@AAVCuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@ABVCuDevice@45@@Z)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl Ext::Gpu::CuCheck(enum cudaError_enum)" (?CuCheck@Gpu@Ext@@YAXW4cudaError_enum@@@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::CudaTask(class Coin::GpuMiner &,class Ext::Gpu::CuEngine &,class Ext::Gpu::CuDevice const &)" (??0CudaTask@Coin@@QAE@AAVGpuMiner@1@AAVCuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@ABVCuDevice@45@@Z)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cuMemAlloc
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: class Ext::Gpu::CuContext __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuDevice::CreateContext(unsigned int)" (?CreateContext@CuDevice@Gpu@Ext@@QAE?AVCuContext@23@I@Z) referenced in function "public: __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::CudaTask(class Coin::GpuMiner &,class Ext::Gpu::CuEngine &,class Ext::Gpu::CuDevice const &)" (??0CudaTask@Coin@@QAE@AAVGpuMiner@1@AAVCuEngine@Gpu@Ext@@ABVCuDevice@45@@Z)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cuMemFree
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cuMemcpyDtoH
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuKernel::Launch(int,int)" (?Launch@CuKernel@Gpu@Ext@@QAEXHH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::Run(void)" (?Run@CudaTask@Coin@@UAEXXZ)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuKernel::SetBlockShape(int,int,int)" (?SetBlockShape@CuKernel@Gpu@Ext@@QAEXHHH@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::Run(void)" (?Run@CudaTask@Coin@@UAEXXZ)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuKernel::ParamSetSize(unsigned int)" (?ParamSetSize@CuKernel@Gpu@Ext@@QAEXI@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::Run(void)" (?Run@CudaTask@Coin@@UAEXXZ)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall Ext::Gpu::CuKernel::ParamSetv(int,void *,unsigned int)" (?ParamSetv@CuKernel@Gpu@Ext@@QAEXHPAXI@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Coin::CudaTask::Run(void)" (?Run@CudaTask@Coin@@UAEXXZ)
1>miner-cuda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _cuMemcpyHtoD
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetPlatformIDs@12 referenced in function "public: static class std::vector > __cdecl Ext::Cl::Platform::GetAll(void)" (?GetAll@Platform@Cl@Ext@@SA?AV?$vector@VPlatform@Cl@Ext@@V?$allocator@VPlatform@Cl@Ext@@@std@@@std@@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetPlatformInfo@20 referenced in function "public: class Ext::String __thiscall Ext::Cl::Platform::get_Vendor(void)const " (?get_Vendor@Platform@Cl@Ext@@QBE?AVString@3@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetDeviceIDs@24 referenced in function "public: class std::vector > __thiscall Ext::Cl::Platform::GetDevices(unsigned __int64)const " (?GetDevices@Platform@Cl@Ext@@QBE?AV?$vector@VDevice@Cl@Ext@@V?$allocator@VDevice@Cl@Ext@@@std@@@std@@_K@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetDeviceInfo@20 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Blob __thiscall Ext::Cl::Device::GetInfo(unsigned int)const " (?GetInfo@Device@Cl@Ext@@QBE?AVBlob@3@I@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetEventInfo@20 referenced in function "public: enum Ext::Cl::enum_ExecutionStatus::E __thiscall Ext::Cl::Event::get_Status(void)" (?get_Status@Event@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AW4E@enum_ExecutionStatus@23@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clSetEventCallback@16 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::Event::SetCallback(void (__stdcall*)(struct _cl_event *,int,void *),void *)" (?SetCallback@Event@Cl@Ext@@QAEXP6GXPAU_cl_event@@HPAX@Z1@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clWaitForEvents@8 referenced in function "void __cdecl Ext::Cl::Wait(class Ext::Cl::Event const &)" (?Wait@Cl@Ext@@YAXABVEvent@12@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clEnqueueNDRangeKernel@36 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Event __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::Enqueue(class Ext::Cl::Kernel const &,class Ext::Cl::NDRange const &)" (?Enqueue@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVEvent@23@ABVKernel@23@ABVNDRange@23@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clEnqueueTask@20 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Event __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::Enqueue(class Ext::Cl::Kernel const &)" (?Enqueue@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVEvent@23@ABVKernel@23@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clEnqueueReadBuffer@36 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Event __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::EnqueueRead(class Ext::Cl::Buffer const &,void *,unsigned int)" (?EnqueueRead@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVEvent@23@ABVBuffer@23@PAXI@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clEnqueueWriteBuffer@36 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Event __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::EnqueueWrite(class Ext::Cl::Buffer const &,void const *,unsigned int)" (?EnqueueWrite@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVEvent@23@ABVBuffer@23@PBXI@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clEnqueueMarker@8 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Event __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::EnqueueMarker(void)" (?EnqueueMarker@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVEvent@23@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clEnqueueBarrier@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::EnqueueBarrier(void)" (?EnqueueBarrier@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAEXXZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateContext@24 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::Context::Create(class std::map,class std::allocator > > const &,class Ext::Cl::Device const &)" (?Create@Context@Cl@Ext@@QAEXABV?$map@HHU?$less@H@std@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBHH@std@@@2@@std@@ABVDevice@23@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateContextFromType@24 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::Context::CreateFromType(class std::map,class std::allocator > > const &,unsigned __int64)" (?CreateFromType@Context@Cl@Ext@@QAEXABV?$map@HHU?$less@H@std@@V?$allocator@U?$pair@$$CBHH@std@@@2@@std@@_K@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateCommandQueue@20 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::CommandQueue __thiscall Ext::Cl::Context::CreateCommandQueue(class Ext::Cl::Device const &,unsigned __int64)" (?CreateCommandQueue@Context@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVCommandQueue@23@ABVDevice@23@_K@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateBuffer@24 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Buffer __thiscall Ext::Cl::Context::CreateBuffer(void *,unsigned int,unsigned __int64)" (?CreateBuffer@Context@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVBuffer@23@PAXI_K@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetContextInfo@20 referenced in function "public: class std::vector > __thiscall Ext::Cl::Context::get_Devices(void)const " (?get_Devices@Context@Cl@Ext@@QBE?AV?$vector@VDevice@Cl@Ext@@V?$allocator@VDevice@Cl@Ext@@@std@@@std@@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateProgramWithSource@20 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::Program::CreateFromSources(class Ext::Cl::Context &,class std::vector > const &)" (?CreateFromSources@Program@Cl@Ext@@QAEXAAVContext@23@ABV?$vector@VString@Ext@@V?$allocator@VString@Ext@@@std@@@std@@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateProgramWithBinary@28 referenced in function "public: static class Ext::Cl::Program __cdecl Ext::Cl::Program::FromBinary(class Ext::Cl::Context &,class Ext::Cl::Device const &,struct Ext::ConstBuf const &)" (?FromBinary@Program@Cl@Ext@@SA?AV123@AAVContext@23@ABVDevice@23@ABUConstBuf@3@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetProgramBuildInfo@24 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::Program::Build(class Ext::Cl::Device &)" (?Build@Program@Cl@Ext@@QAEXAAVDevice@23@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clBuildProgram@24 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::Program::Build(class Ext::Cl::Device &)" (?Build@Program@Cl@Ext@@QAEXAAVDevice@23@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clCreateKernel@12 referenced in function "public: class Ext::Cl::Kernel __thiscall Ext::Cl::Program::CreateKernel(class Ext::String const &)" (?CreateKernel@Program@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AVKernel@23@ABVString@3@@Z)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clGetProgramInfo@20 referenced in function "public: class std::vector > __thiscall Ext::Cl::Program::get_Binaries(void)" (?get_Binaries@Program@Cl@Ext@@QAE?AV?$vector@UProgramBinary@Cl@Ext@@V?$allocator@UProgramBinary@Cl@Ext@@@std@@@std@@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseEvent@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::~ResourceWrapper(void)" (??1?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_event@@@Ext@@QAE@XZ)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseEvent@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseMemObject@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::~ResourceWrapper(void)" (??1?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_mem@@@Ext@@QAE@XZ)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseMemObject@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseCommandQueue@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::~ResourceWrapper(void)" (??1?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_command_queue@@@Ext@@QAE@XZ)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseCommandQueue@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseContext@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::~ResourceWrapper(void)" (??1?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_context@@@Ext@@QAE@XZ)
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseKernel@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::~ResourceWrapper(void)" (??1?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_kernel@@@Ext@@QAE@XZ)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseKernel@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseProgram@4 referenced in function "public: __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::~ResourceWrapper(void)" (??1?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_program@@@Ext@@QAE@XZ)
1>bitcoin-gpu.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseProgram@4
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clReleaseProgram@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clRetainEvent@4 referenced in function "public: class Ext::ResourceWrapper & __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::operator=(class Ext::ResourceWrapper const &)" (??4?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_event@@@Ext@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clRetainEvent@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clRetainMemObject@4 referenced in function "public: class Ext::ResourceWrapper & __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::operator=(class Ext::ResourceWrapper const &)" (??4?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_mem@@@Ext@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clRetainMemObject@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clRetainCommandQueue@4 referenced in function "public: class Ext::ResourceWrapper & __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::operator=(class Ext::ResourceWrapper const &)" (??4?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_command_queue@@@Ext@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clRetainCommandQueue@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clRetainKernel@4 referenced in function "public: class Ext::ResourceWrapper & __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::operator=(class Ext::ResourceWrapper const &)" (??4?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_kernel@@@Ext@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clRetainKernel@4
1>ext-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clRetainProgram@4 referenced in function "public: class Ext::ResourceWrapper & __thiscall Ext::ResourceWrapper::operator=(class Ext::ResourceWrapper const &)" (??4?$ResourceWrapper@PAU_cl_program@@@Ext@@QAEAAV01@ABV01@@Z)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _clRetainProgram@4
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clSetKernelArg@16 referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall Coin::OpenclTask::Run(void)" (?Run@OpenclTask@Coin@@UAEXXZ)
1>miner-opencl.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _clFlush@4 referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Ext::Cl::CommandQueue::Flush(void)" (?Flush@CommandQueue@Cl@Ext@@QAEXXZ)
1>C:\ufasoft_bitcoin-miner-0.29\Debug\bitcoin-miner.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 54 unresolved externals

1>miner.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class Ext::Blob __cdecl Coin::CalcSha256Midstate(struct Ext::ConstBuf const &)" (?CalcSha256Midstate@Coin@@YA?

Add src\util.cpp to the project.

Thank you for your errors report. I'm fixing them in the .vcxproj for next Source code release.
Thanks for the answer!

I replace the above code but now i get the following errors

1>miner.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class Ext::Blob __cdecl Coin::CalcSha256Midstate(struct Ext::ConstBuf const &)" (?CalcSha256Midstate@Coin@@YA?AVBlob@Ext@@ABUConstBuf@3@@Z) referenced in function "public: static class Coin::BitcoinWorkData __cdecl Coin::BitcoinWorkData::FromJson(class Ext::String const &,enum Coin::enum_HashAlgo::E)" (?FromJson@BitcoinWorkData@Coin@@SA?AV12@ABVString@Ext@@W4E@enum_HashAlgo@2@@Z)

>ufasoft_bitcoin-miner-0.29\Debug\bitcoin-miner.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I'll be very thankful if you help me!
\ufasoft_bitcoin-miner-0.29\el/libext.h(107): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/cdefs.h': No such file or directory
replace error code line to following:

Code:
#ifdef _MSC_VER
# ifdef __cplusplus
# define __BEGIN_DECLS extern "C" {
# define __END_DECLS }
# else
# define __BEGIN_DECLS
# define __END_DECLS
# endif
#else
#    include "sys/cdefs.h"
#endif
Hello,

I'm trying to compile ufasoft with VS 2010, but i get the following error

\ufasoft_bitcoin-miner-0.29\el/libext.h(107): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sys/cdefs.h': No such file or directory

can somebody tell me how to solve that?
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Is this just for ufasoft or is it for any bitcoin miner?

Most AntiVirus programs flag most Bitcoin mining programs as malware.  This is old news.

But I appreciate it when folks put in a report to the AV vendors to try and correct this.
Thanks,
Sam
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is this just for ufasoft or is it for any bitcoin miner?
Pages:
Jump to: