Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 207: Rousey vs Nunes Prediction and Info Thread - page 7. (Read 5228 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Ronda Rousey was on Conan O'Brien's show just recently.  It was a fun watch and watching her being so real is making me root for her more and more as the event comes nearer and nearer.  Here's the Conan video with the Rousey interview.

Ronda Rousey - Conan O'brien Full Interview 12/7/2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeC41U81eY

Here's the latest promotional video for UFC 207's main event.

UFC 207: Ronda Rousey Returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxnH4uX7aBU

Enjoy the videos!

Conan o Brien is the funniest guy in the business right now. I hate Jimmy Kimmel and the other Jimmy, Jimmy Fallon, they are so fake. Conan is just naturally funny, he should be the n1 host. Anyway Ronda is looking good but I think Nunes has better odds to win, she is a very dangerous striker, and we have seen what happened with Holms another great striker.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Ronda Rousey was on Conan O'Brien's show just recently.  It was a fun watch and watching her being so real is making me root for her more and more as the event comes nearer and nearer.  Here's the Conan video with the Rousey interview.

Ronda Rousey - Conan O'brien Full Interview 12/7/2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MeC41U81eY

Here's the latest promotional video for UFC 207's main event.

UFC 207: Ronda Rousey Returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxnH4uX7aBU

Enjoy the videos!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Whats the current odds for this fight? UFC is making a lot of hype and pushing Ronda like the old days when she is on a roll. A lot of write ups about her to make it look like a very good come back.

Ronda Rousey is still the favorite. Money line the odds are 1.6 for Ronda and 2.47 for Amanda. Maybe a few years ago I would consider that an easy bet for Ronda. Now with the emergence of the Brazlilian and we saw how dominant she was against Meisha, I would bet on Nunes. Ronda may still have psychological issues in coping with here loss versus Holly Holmes.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Rousey has some good odds for betting bigger amounts.
But most of you r changing my mind lol  Grin
I'm pretty sure she will win this but idk..
What odds are you seeing her to win?
I was looking for a site with the highest odds for Rousey to win.
Sports bet usually gives higher odds. just check that out

Whats the current odds for this fight? UFC is making a lot of hype and pushing Ronda like the old days when she is on a roll. A lot of write ups about her to make it look like a very good come back.
Right now we can see that odds are favoring Ronda Rousey to win the match directbet is giving Amanda Nunes odds @ 2.4 which is quite attractive and Ronda Rousey @ 1.49 .One thing to be noted is that no one defended the belt after Ronda in the division so far and we had 3 champions in three title fights and i think this is some kind of record in MMA  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
But most of you r changing my mind lol  Grin
What odds are you seeing her to win?
I was looking for a site with the highest odds for Rousey to win.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
But most of you r changing my mind lol  Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Whenever I check stats of these two fighters Rousey is always leading the charts.
It looks like she has over 80% chances of winning this fight according to Cagerank prediction.
Unfortunately I can't check the odds on my favorite sportbook now as it is still to early for most sites to include this fight.
The charts speaks a different story and this being a fight game a loss would hurt the confidence of a fighter and especially an emotional fighter like Ronda Rousey and i have heard that she broke down after the stand off between her and Amanda Nunes and if is the case it will be really difficult to estimate the predictions given by cage rank .Fighting is a mental game and if she is not prepared for that it is going to be her last fight.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Whenever I check stats of these two fighters Rousey is always leading the charts.
It looks like she has over 80% chances of winning this fight according to Cagerank prediction.
Unfortunately I can't check the odds on my favorite sportbook now as it is still to early for most sites to include this fight.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
Wow! Interesting fight. I hope that whoever wins, I would be betting on her. Lol.

I think Rousey would win just because she came from a loss and would like to redeem herself. But she's not going to be like her previous image, but I guess she would still be s rockstar fighter.
legendary
So there is some drama going on with Ronda Rousey again. According to the reports she was really upset after the face off with Amanda Nunes at the UFC 205 weigh ins. It was also reported that she was very emotional at the backstage and that she needed to be consoled. Could this be a sign of weakness that is still haunting Ronda? She might not be mentally ready for this fight and she might possibly pull out.

I think she is going to lose it, unless she gets a lucky KO, Nunez is too robust, strong, and an excellent standup fighter, I think Ronda is getting KO'd and she is going to retire that night just like Miesha Tate did after her last 2 KO's. She is never to get over not having that perfect 0 defeats record.
I think if Ronda Rousey loses this one against Amanda Nunez this will be her last match inside the cage and she will focus on her movie career.I am not sure Ronda is a knock out artist and could KO Nunez .If she is to win she will be winning by her trade mark judo take down and an arm bar but the interesting thing is Nunez is a black belt in BJJ and so i am expecting a good match.

Indeed, he should have retired before lossing against Holly Holm but then again, how can you know when you are going to lose? People love undefeated people and that sells a lot of movies. Right now in her position she needs to get a couple of wins then retire, if she retires with 2 loses... that will not sell as many movies. People like winners.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
So there is some drama going on with Ronda Rousey again. According to the reports she was really upset after the face off with Amanda Nunes at the UFC 205 weigh ins. It was also reported that she was very emotional at the backstage and that she needed to be consoled. Could this be a sign of weakness that is still haunting Ronda? She might not be mentally ready for this fight and she might possibly pull out.

I think she is going to lose it, unless she gets a lucky KO, Nunez is too robust, strong, and an excellent standup fighter, I think Ronda is getting KO'd and she is going to retire that night just like Miesha Tate did after her last 2 KO's. She is never to get over not having that perfect 0 defeats record.
I think if Ronda Rousey loses this one against Amanda Nunez this will be her last match inside the cage and she will focus on her movie career.I am not sure Ronda is a knock out artist and could KO Nunez .If she is to win she will be winning by her trade mark judo take down and an arm bar but the interesting thing is Nunez is a black belt in BJJ and so i am expecting a good match.
legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
I would love to see Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Ronda Cheesy

It will never happen
If the UFC would make a 125 pound division then it would be a possibility and they should bring that weight class as there are many talented women fighters and the UFC is not giving them the opportunity to explore the possibilities ,Joanna Jedrzejczyk used to fight at 125 pound during her martial arts career but 135 pounds is too much for her.The only fight i want to see Ronda fight is her rematch against Holly Holmes and a super fight against the best women's fighter in the world Cristiane Justino, no one dares to fight her and ones who wishes would get smacked and that is the kind of fighter she is.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

It will never happen
Activity: 116
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I really hope rousey doesn't lose cause she is so good for the sport when she is
winning. My girl even likes to watch when Rhonda is fighting so anything that can
get someone who hates sports excited its big for the sport

I am afraid she loses and pulls a tate and retires....
Activity: 64
I thought Ronda Rousey still wants to fight Cris Cyborg (read an article on Semptember issue)? maybe will this be a good fight for the comeback of Rousey (after she was outclassed by Holly Holmes)and for Nunes she will fighting the best pound for pound female UFC fighter. i also read a post for the card ,Cody no love vs Dominick Cruz, Fabricio Werdum vs Cain Velasquez 2 also Aldo vs (unknown)? 

That would be a good match though, Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg, gonna wait for it. But for now, Rousey vs Nunes, if Rousey win on this match, it will be a good comeback for Rousey. For me this match is 50 50, because Rousey is comeback again at UFC.

I read also the article that Ronda Rousey wanted to fight Cris Cybord I don't know what happened to this. If the fight push through this will be an easy win for Cristiane "Cris Cyborg" Justino over Ronda Rousey. We know that Cris Cyborg is a knock out artist this will be hard fight for Rousey if the match push through for her comeback. The fight of Rousey against Nunes it is a 50 50 for me also to predict but as I said I will go for a striker over submission. Rousey should show his new improved skills at their fight, I don't like to watch a unanimous decision. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I thought Ronda Rousey still wants to fight Cris Cyborg (read an article on Semptember issue)? maybe will this be a good fight for the comeback of Rousey (after she was outclassed by Holly Holmes)and for Nunes she will fighting the best pound for pound female UFC fighter. i also read a post for the card ,Cody no love vs Dominick Cruz, Fabricio Werdum vs Cain Velasquez 2 also Aldo vs (unknown)? 

That would be a good match though, Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg, gonna wait for it. But for now, Rousey vs Nunes, if Rousey win on this match, it will be a good comeback for Rousey. For me this match is 50 50, because Rousey is comeback again at UFC.

well i think ronda's loss to holmes slowed down her showdown with cris cyborg. a lot of people have been looking forward to this and if ronda would win her comeback fight then we may very well see these two ladiesin the octagon soon. packed card also. looking forward to the werdum vs cain fight. cain's been slowed down by injuries though i still think he's still one of the most talented hw even now
Pages:
Jump to: