Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters #2 (closed & complete) - page 3. (Read 8306 times)

yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Nice, where did you get the Arctic USB Fan? Everywhere I looked at had no stock, although I didn't look very hard...

If you had asked me  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Seeing the "vdragon" EU group buy seems to have been a scam  Roll Eyes , any idea if there's going to be another UK group buy?    Thankfully I may have only lost 1.78BTC which won't take too long to replace.
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
I skipped my lunch break and went home instead. They are mining away just fine!

@DennisD7 Smiley Nice, where did you get the Arctic USB Fan? Everywhere I looked at had no stock, although I didn't look very hard...

@Ryhan & @acc85, The units you purchased yesterday have just been sent they will be with you tomorrow by 1PM Smiley I'll email the tracking number shortly.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

I skipped my lunch break and went home instead. They are mining away just fine!
jml
Activity: 238
I set up a little camp outside my door when a post man looking like Santa delivered me the goodies. Hashing all the way!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Received with thanks!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Order received - another outstanding service from OutCast3k and YXT.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Got my miners 11am - thanks chap - super duper Smiley

[EDIT] (more) trust left...
Activity: 46
Received and - once I realised that bfgminer needs to be run with sudo for these things - hashing away.

Many thanks OC and yxt Smiley
Activity: 216
just got my units now woohoo, leaving feedback now for you dude
can someone send me the feedback link
Activity: 229
22 units arrived this morning before 8am, the joys of living less than 2 minutes from the sorting office
Just wanted to thank OC (and yxt) for another excellent UK group buy - highly trusted people imo - kudos

Thanks, and no problem at all Smiley

These little cuties just arrived at my office, can't wait to get home and try 'em out.

Good to hear Grin

Hopefully everyone else will confirm they've received them also shortly Smiley

Remember to leave some trust/feedback if you're happy.

---

*Edit* Added a link for guyver and anyone else who couldn't find it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=34834
Activity: 131

These little cuties just arrived at my office, can't wait to get home and try 'em out.
Activity: 585
Some people have said you get less hardware errors when using a fan to cool them - I use a usb fan with mine - to hell with the cost of electricity...

the cost of the fan is minimal - i have a mini notbook cooler fan from pound land and when plugged in my wall meter hardly changes. i'm more concerned with longevity Wink
Activity: 574
Just wanted to thank OC (and yxt) for another excellent UK group buy - highly trusted people imo - kudos
jml
Activity: 238
Thanks dude. Camping out at my letter box as I write this!

I know that feeling. lol.

The good thing at least with RM is that they are predictable when they arrive, unlike other couriers who I have had to deal with.

I know that feeling. lol.
Activity: 216
Activity: 23
Cheers buddy will leave feedback once received.
Everyone should now have received their tracking information.

Please remember to leave some trust/feedback here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=34834 if you're happy once you've received them Smiley

Happy hashing guys Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: