Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters #3 - page 2. (Read 10824 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601
Oh sorry, I think I may have misunderstood the new threads popping up.

I presumed there was a sell-off of the older Block Erupters to make room for the new ones announced by Friedcat, the same goes for the blades.

I think I may have jumped the gun and presumed those threads were related.
Sorry for messing your thread.

No problem.

*edit* I see your link, I'm not sure how to answer that question, that particular reseller is U.S based though and seems to sell so many he gets a huge discount, but also adds large international shipping fees to the order (and custom fees on that).  Anyway, I'll ask YXT... and get back to you.

*edit* the offical eu reseller (yxt) thread says 0.57 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-asicminer-block-erupter-europe-246020 as does his shop http://www.asicminer-shop.de when you buy 50 units or more.... will update when I hear back from yxt.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Oh sorry, I think I may have misunderstood the new threads popping up.

I presumed there was a sell-off of the older Block Erupters to make room for the new ones announced by Friedcat, the same goes for the blades.

I think I may have jumped the gun and presumed those threads were related.
Sorry for messing your thread.

Edit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-batch-2021-31-35-btc-for-usb-miners-1025-blades-usa-only-271054

There is no mention of previous customers there or in "silentsonicbooms" new thread?
Hi buddy do you have the new pricing structure like the other regional sellers?
Thank you

Define new pricing structure? Link?

As far as I'm aware there is no "new pricing structure" the other prices being offered are a promotional offer to those that purchased previously when the price was 0.99+ btc.

I'm organising that here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/uk-group-buy-asicminer-usb-block-erupters-discount-for-gb-1-2-010-btc4-268583  

Unfortunetly though I don't see you in any of my previous group buys for 0.99 btc per unit, so you wont be able to purchase those promotional units - I didnt set the rules...
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Hi buddy do you have the new pricing structure like the other regional sellers?
Thank you
Units available still, ready to be shipped out for monday Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
6 more usb erupters

txid : 01a5a1e2775720a1694f8824248670d9c85a4b41fc7b8866ac3ea2ac3aa91ea1
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
20 usb erupters ordered, 11.69 btc

Transaction ID 6b7425c8e9475ad792d3ac7442a9bbe847469a544c85a35c4143ba114ead13ff

Can't wait to get my hands on them  Grin
Hi OutCast3K
I'll understand if you can only say 'I don't know' or 'maybe', but is there likely to be another batch of promotional, cheap units linked to this group buy?

I've no idea... I would think not Sad But if one does get announced I will certainly organise it all for you.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I'm using the TeckNet® USB 3.0 bought from Amazon to drive 8 USB ASICs and a fan. Surprisingly pretty when they all give a green flash nearly simultaneously  Smiley

Mini disco Wink
Activity: 560
Hi OutCast3K
I'll understand if you can only say 'I don't know' or 'maybe', but is there likely to be another batch of promotional, cheap units linked to this group buy?
Activity: 560
I'm using the TeckNet® USB 3.0 bought from Amazon to drive 8 USB ASICs and a fan. Surprisingly pretty when they all give a green flash nearly simultaneously  Smiley
All up and running now. I think the cheapo powered hub I bought couldn't handle the power consumption for all 8 miners - some of the miners kept falling back to a solid green light. No biggie, I've split them across 2 computers for now until I can pick up a better hub - I've ordered a 4A one off Amazon that should hopefully do the job.

Trust left.

Yeah, you do need a decent powered USB hub. I've experienced your problem myself on the cheaper ones Sad

This thread might be useful to you -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-usb-hub-to-use-with-block-erupters-nanofury-nf1-bpmc-red-fury-ant-u1-253749

Smiley
Activity: 126
All up and running now. I think the cheapo powered hub I bought couldn't handle the power consumption for all 8 miners - some of the miners kept falling back to a solid green light. No biggie, I've split them across 2 computers for now until I can pick up a better hub - I've ordered a 4A one off Amazon that should hopefully do the job.

Trust left.
My Block Erupter arrived today, very quick service OutCast3k.
It filled the last slot in my hub and is hashing away with the others.

Good to hear! happy hashing Smiley
ra7
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My Block Erupter arrived today, very quick service OutCast3k.
It filled the last slot in my hub and is hashing away with the others.
Activity: 216
16 usb erupters ordered, 9.62 btc

txid :  0b1e06d3d4c29777e96a978d61abfeb391f91c91e6f3a277a4af6b7186984ef2
I missed the postie, so have to wait until tomorrow to collect from the depot now. All the lost hours! aieee  Roll Eyes

D'oh!  :\
Activity: 126
I missed the postie, so have to wait until tomorrow to collect from the depot now. All the lost hours! aieee  Roll Eyes
@ra7 1 unit sent, PM'd you your tracking details.
Good to see they're all arriving Smiley

Happy hashing everyone Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: