Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters #3 - page 9. (Read 10824 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 270
As per PM - what sort of timeframe do we have left to order by?

Waiting back on two people, so my order can shift from 20-50 erupters depending on when it finishes - should be ready either today/tomorrow?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Put me down for 10 but I reserve the right to revise based on the deal for previous buyers. I will confirm the order once we have a date for shipping.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I'll be looking to buy 1-2 from this round, but am waiting on the info regarding previous buyer rates.
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
The only thing that's holding me off is the bit of a disappointing price compared to the International group buy - the units are priced at .45 each!
Shipping costs .. Smiley

That is true, but when you're buying 15-20, it ends up being much cheaper when you pay a lump sum of 1 BTC instead of .1 each erupter Smiley

As far as I can tell yxt is the offical reseller in europe, he has listed his prices and you can't get them any cheaper... If you can please pm me to point this out.

Ordering from outside Europe would mean you would also have to pay extra postage, insurance fees and import duty, not to mention the time to ship will likely be longer, plus you would be waiting several days whilst its in customs and all that nonsense. (i've had parcels from the U.S. been held up in customs for weeks)

Can we please try and keep this thread on topic, thanks Smiley

*Edit* 15 miners @ 0.45 + 1.5 btc shipping costs (from the U.S), averages to 0.55 BTC a miner, so for the sake of saving 0.02 btc per miner, you'll probably end up waiting 2 weeks longer than everyone else to receive them. Not to mention the custom fees you'll receive. lol.
The only thing that's holding me off is the bit of a disappointing price compared to the International group buy - the units are priced at .45 each!
Shipping costs .. Smiley

That is true, but when you're buying 15-20, it ends up being much cheaper when you pay a lump sum of 1 BTC instead of .1 each erupter Smiley
Activity: 46
Shipping costs .. Smiley
Activity: 36
I'll probabbly will buy 3 or 4 this week
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
Payment for 2 sent, transaction ID: 6c843bb504a2e79d59aabc972edfbbf5d5a9890016ce042b5e3f3ce0672f75b6

Thanks
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
Count me in for 2. Cheers, will pay this evening
Activity: 9
In for 3, please

Transaction: af8ecdf82537d3abb91b66b2a90cfee7dee3689ea35706c328384157d7e91e52
I'm getting a lot of PM's about getting a Block Erupter at 0.10 BTC.

I'm still waiting for some clarification on this. As far as I'm aware you'll only be eligible if you purchased a Block Erupter in a previous group buy at 0.99. When the time comes I'll post another thread and/or PM everyone in the previous group buys. Smiley

This group buy is for 0.57 BTC per unit, please don't ask to pay 0.10 BTC instead Smiley thanks guys Smiley
jml
Activity: 238
presumably if we get over 100, the price may be reduced a bit? (looking at the person you buy from)

Yes, I would aim to pass on the discount if I receive one Smiley Not entirely sure how I'd deal with it this second though and I'd likely aim to put in the order fairly quickly to avoid any extra delays, so we may not actually hit 100+ units...

Ok cool Smiley

My eBay acutions finish at 10pm tonight, then ill be converting back to BTC as quick as i can to buy in!

I might have some BTC to sell...
presumably if we get over 100, the price may be reduced a bit? (looking at the person you buy from)

Yes, I would aim to pass on the discount if I receive one Smiley Not entirely sure how I'd deal with it this second though and I'd likely aim to put in the order fairly quickly to avoid any extra delays, so we may not actually hit 100+ units...

Ok cool Smiley

My eBay acutions finish at 10pm tonight, then ill be converting back to BTC as quick as i can to buy in!

Activity: 17
Payment sent for 3

transaction id:
d343c106f2ab1b7154d24fd838b3f0dac7bdb3dd2c0cc07514544d8f08ad47aa
I should be picking up 10-20 ish, just waiting on my ones on eBay to sell, then I'll convert it back to BTC and let you know.

jml
Looks like a great distro but it doesn't auto-detect my Cairnsmore1 boards sadly.

I know it does work using the -S command line specifying the COM ports directly as this is how ive done it in the past, but not sure how to edit the command line for cg/bfgminer yet in MinePeon. I will have a poke around later. I also know that the CM1 boards are being detected in dmesg by modprobe, but just not in cgminer.

You could try in the file listed in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2727168

Hi Yxt, I am using bfgminer 3.1.2 running a pi and I am in the process of finding out why it makes the whole pi crash requiring a hard reset.

See here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168174.new#new
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
Looks like a great distro but it doesn't auto-detect my Cairnsmore1 boards sadly.

I know it does work using the -S command line specifying the COM ports directly as this is how ive done it in the past, but not sure how to edit the command line for cg/bfgminer yet in MinePeon. I will have a poke around later. I also know that the CM1 boards are being detected in dmesg by modprobe, but just not in cgminer.

You could try in the file listed in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2727168

jml
I'll get more until I get my BE running successfully on a pi with CM1's.
Pages:
Jump to: