Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters (closed & complete) - page 2. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601
I provided the wrong tracking# to OutCast3k  Roll Eyes sorry

He, should get the miners today  Smiley

Cheers YXT Smiley

*edit* As long as they are delivered early enough everyone should have their miners (re)shipped out to them today Smiley

*edit* Keep in mind if I receive them after 4:30PM, chances are I'll have to send them the next day. Will update you all as and when I know.
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
I provided the wrong tracking# to OutCast3k  Roll Eyes sorry

He should get the miners today  Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
I'm interested in purchasing 2
batch #1 shipped guys. Smiley

Great news!
Could you guess on a time line from now to you getting them shipped back out to the buy members?
Any idea what kind priority service YXT uses inbound to you? 2-day, 5-day etc...
Sorry, I don't mean to hassle or anything, it's just the excitement of knowing they're so close  Wink

Hey - no problem.

Last time I ordered from YXT it took about 3-4 business days (if I remember correctly). I suspect it'll be similar, currently the tracking number ins't showing up in the system, but he did say it was collected 5 minutes ago... Once its updated and I have an idea I'll let you all know.

I doubt i'll receive it tomorrow?? but if I do, all I need to do is print everyones labels. (i'll do it either tonight or in the morning regardless so they are ready)
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
batch #1 shipped guys. Smiley

Great news!
Could you guess on a time line from now to you getting them shipped back out to the buy members?
Any idea what kind priority service YXT uses inbound to you? 2-day, 5-day etc...
Sorry, I don't mean to hassle or anything, it's just the excitement of knowing they're so close  Wink
yxt has shipped batch #1 guys. Smiley fingers crossed we'll get it before the weekend, I'll start preparing all the packages tomorrow morning so they're ready.
Updated the list of interest above.
jml
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Add me a total of 5 please; 4 + 1.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I'd be interested in 2 in batch 2.

me too - for 2 batch two please Cheesy
Activity: 52
I'd be interested in 2 in batch 2.
Activity: 43
I'd be grateful for first refusal on another 6 units if you make a batch 2.
Activity: 229
I may take a few more once I have determined how many my raspberry Pi will support but I will stick with the 4 extra at present.  May bump it to 8 or 9 depends on hub space too.
The people who've shown solid interest (in a second batch) are as followed

user / units

m14yen - 9
mkjm - 2
jml - 5
IYFTech - 6
nottm28 - 4

DennisD7 - 5
qukkM - 4
johncabat - 6
elpenguin - 2
hotwired007 - 2
acc85 - 2

= 47 units

So there are still a few more units to go, but we're not too far off the target of 50.

I'm not collecting payment, or am I going commit to a second group buy just yet. I want to I see some more interest. Give it another day maybe two and I'm sure it'll all be clear.

*edit* I've updated the list above with everyone requests (wow filling up quickly)
jml
Activity: 238
Asked for 4 units via pm.

Cheers
Activity: 574
Updated the first post Wink
Yup, count me in for the second group buy my man.

How many iyf?
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Yup, count me in for the second group buy my man.
Small update see the original post Smiley

If anyone is interested in me organising a second batch, now is the time to post the amount of units they would like.

4 more if you are going again Smiley
OutCast3k, are you already paid for the first batch? Smiley

Not paid yet.. yxt hasn't given me an address, but this group is defantly in the first 1000, I've been in contact with him.

As soon as I've sent the funds you can trust me to update you all Smiley

1) your "order" was before my OP official ASICMINER Block Erupter reseller for Europe AND you received a message that the order is in the first 1000 pieces
---> Do nothing and wait for a PN, shipping starts tomorrow.

Pages:
Jump to: