Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters (closed & complete) - page 3. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
OutCast3k, are you already paid for the first batch? Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
Small update see the original post Smiley

If anyone is interested in me organising a second batch, now is the time to post the amount of units they would like.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
paid tx: bc0036910c29b78eae9b76a423a0e7423aa861f2fca8e2225016bcaf3e4b4852

PM sent.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
@OutCast3k, Thanks for organising this buy and thanks for getting us right near the front of YXT's order book for this batch!

+1
Activity: 43
@OutCast3k, Thanks for organising this buy and thanks for getting us right near the front of YXT's order book for this batch!

edit; alternatively if the users who owe me funds (johncabat & qukkM) don't repay me shortly after yxt ships the units, then some units may become available.

Not gunna happen on my 6  Cheesy
I'm ready to pay up now to remove any doubt and seal the deal.  PM sent requesting confirm on the final amount owed (any revisions to the P&P estimate etc).
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Good news! woohoo! Cheesy
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
I would like an extra 1 or 2 if you have any spares available my man - let me know.  Grin
Small update, see original post

@jml request noted. thanks. If/when another group buy is put together I will PM you.

edit; alternatively if the users who owe me funds (johncabat & qukkM) don't repay me shortly after yxt ships the units, then some units may become available.
jml
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'll take two if/when you're ordering more Smiley

Great.

It's probably best to see how yxt gets on over the next couple of days before I commit, but another batch is looking likely.

I have been patiently waiting for a EU groupbuy and PM yxt about ordering some units, I would be interested in getting 3 initially.

PS - from UK
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Nice one, thanks for the update.   Grin
Small update, see original post.
It's probably going to be Monday(/Tuesday) before yxt gets the go-ahead from his lawyer to sell his goods so we need to have a bit of patience. In the mean time I wanna put myself down for a definite 3 more sticks - likely to increase to 8 but 3 defo...
I'll take two if/when you're ordering more Smiley

Great.

It's probably best to see how yxt gets on over the next couple of days before I commit, but another batch is looking likely.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
thx for update outcast.
Updated original post.

Thanks OC - I've got a feeling we are in the first 1000 requests - but patience is... for the other people Smiley
Updated original post.
@badgersong @m14yen

If people keep requesting, and there's time, I may consider doing another order for a second batch of 50 units, we'll see. No promises.

2 more for me then Smiley

[EDIT] Actually 3 more for me

[EDIT2] Might as well start another outcast - I can see myself wanting another 8 altogether - have the coins for 3 right now - 5 more tomorrow...

It is looking positive, lets see if anyone else says anything first.
@badgersong @m14yen

If people keep requesting, and there's time, I may consider doing another order for a second batch of 50 units, we'll see. No promises.

2 more for me then Smiley

[EDIT] Actually 3 more for me

[EDIT2] Might as well start another outcast - I can see myself wanting another 8 altogether - have the coins for 3 right now - 5 more tomorrow...
@badgersong @m14yen

Activity: 19
same here, if you change your mind PM me please, i want 9 more
Pages:
Jump to: