Pages:
Author

Topic: Ukraine is now accepting cryptocurrency donations. Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT - page 3. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

I advise all people who are willing to give to check that the above address, or any other address, effectively belongs to the Ukrainian government.

My apologies to the OP, but I'm suspicious by nature.

I agree with you as well. we already had that experience, lots of scammers are targeting this type of time to fill their bags. Because they know people are emotional and they are ready to give their best for others because that is our nature. I also agree that we should verify all the sources before making any donation. No worries, we can donate. There will be lots of officials who will take this as their work. I will wait for that time. Thats it, but I want to mention one thing. In this case, bitcoin proves its power. Consider another country attempting to manage their funding through a bank account but being able to do so with bitcoin.Bitcoin proves it. This can be the best donation method.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
The address is the same https://www.open.online/2022/02/26/ucraina-richieste-donazioni-bitcoin/
as reported by this Italian online newspaper.
It actually looked like a scam (like so many already seen) but it seems that its origin is real and more third party confirmation have been received.

BTW This is an impressive news, a sign of our times. an example of superiority of BTC versus FIAT.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
In my opinion, referring to the addresses listed, the transactions are quite suspicious, and the incoming and outgoing Bitcoin transfers are quite fast. As we noticed and monitored https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P there were several transactions that split Bitcoin into multiple addresses. Do not know for sure because until now there is no clarity as to whom Bitcoin flows until it is divided into several parts. Of course, this is troublesome for us if it is monitored regularly.

If this is really a Donation for Ukraina citizens, I hope the Ukrainian government can transparently announce where this Bitcoin is going.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Through this the true meaning of bitcoin is being understood by the people. I'm not into the discussion whether this address is legitimate, if this is being verified then it is good that cryptocurrency played its role in serving people than humanity. Even yesterday when I was into a discussion about cryptocurrency he mentioned don't you have anything else to talk. All of the sudden such a statement gave me pain as I wasn't expecting it. Today the world will talk about it. Hope this small donations will feed the people in need.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

I advise all people who are willing to give to check that the above address, or any other address, effectively belongs to the Ukrainian government.

You're right, suspicion must remain. Because after all this is a very large number. It will be very worrying that the unexpected will actually backfire for Ukraine. Therefore, there are 2 perspectives that I include. The first is donations that can help our brothers in Ukraine, but the second point is that other parties are actually abusing Bitcoin.

But there is one that can treat me right now as per confirmation from this tweet https://twitter.com/TomicahTD/status/1497601610775769094 and confirmation by this https://twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1497613520543883268

The rest I still have a question mark whether it will arrive or not. Still worrying will be on my mind.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

Verified Twitter account doing fundraising that accepts Bitcoin/ETH/USDT. And now the fundraiser has raised more than
14.06615968 BTC at the address 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P
As CZ said in his recent tweet that is where cryptocurrencies shine for humanity. Bitcoin crosses borders with nothing to prevent it.

However, there is something different about Vitalik, such as preventing people from donating as he tweeted. Because there are 2 verified accounts for fundraising. In your opinion, has anyone played the odds in trouble? when Ukraine asks for help but what I'm worried about is a second party trying to profit from it.

The point is Bitcoin has an alternative way that can make it easier for people out there to provide assistance without the need for us to have to go through the queuing process that is held in our country, not to mention that discounts always happen. But with Bitcoin, we P2P directly send it.

Give your opinion on how this situation can make it even more difficult to determine which donations actually reach the Ukrainian people in the right way? while a verified account is always used as a reference, but other than that it will also backfire if you are not careful.
Pages:
Jump to: