Pages:
Author

Topic: Ukraine May Soon Legalize Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2275 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
August 31, 2015, 04:51:41 PM
That's again today some really interesting news. So let's see how things will develop in the future. But it's great to see a central bank being more open instead of blocking or throwing with mud.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
August 31, 2015, 04:41:24 PM
Surprised how open-minded is the National Bank of Ukraine. I would expect them to be bureaucratic about bitcoin and have a closed group to draft a plan to regulate bitcoin. They met with a local group BFU and will speak in a bitcoin conference? Many other more developed countries should follow their example.

Yes, exactly my thought. Who would have say that Ukraine would be so open, especially in the midst of their current problems. Maybe they are just doing opposite of the Russia to piss off the Russians! Little joke of course. Smiley

On the more serious note, another great article for Bitcoin today, together with music industry one, Barclays article and now this news. Good day for Bitcoin news wise!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2015, 03:27:44 PM
Surprised how open-minded is the National Bank of Ukraine. I would expect them to be bureaucratic about bitcoin and have a closed group to draft a plan to regulate bitcoin. They met with a local group BFU and will speak in a bitcoin conference? Many other more developed countries should follow their example.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
August 31, 2015, 03:22:43 PM
And Ukraine is pretty inestable now... so people there will tend to consider an altertante currency more. Could be a good advance.
Activity: 526
August 31, 2015, 03:15:09 PM
If they legalize bitcoin then its good for future of bitcoin, more then 10 countries should legalize bitcoin before 2016 halving to keep the price safe from crush and profitable for miners
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 31, 2015, 03:11:17 PM
This news is good for bitcoin overall, given that it will somehow boost the adoption rate and more people would likely be interested in using bitcoins. If countries like UK, Canada and Ukraine are open about adopting and using bitcoins, then I don't think we don't need to rely too much on fiat money to be able to buy stuff. But it is just too unlikely to happen.

Overall, good news for us bitcoin advocates! Smiley
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
August 31, 2015, 02:58:35 PM
Quote from: Kuna Bitcoin Agency founder Michael Chobanian
Ukraine became the third country in the world after the UK and Canada, where the central bank decided to study the prospects of cryptocurrency in developing new financial technologies. This will ensure that we maintain our current leading position in the world of Bitcoin.

Prior to the meeting, the BFU prepared a lengthy presentation, which was then sent to any interested parties, explaining how Bitcoin works and prospects of its blockchain technology so that the talks would be more “constructive.”

The meeting was hailed as a success.

Quote from: Chobanian
I would conclude that the meeting was very positive, so the future is bright for Bitcoin in Ukraine.

Source: http://cointelegraph.com/news/115203/ukraine-may-soon-legalize-bitcoin

It's good news for Bitcoin community Grin
Pages:
Jump to: