Pages:
Author

Topic: Ukrainian Scam Donation Posts and Users - page 3. (Read 1310 times)

copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
February 27, 2022, 07:00:56 PM
I have seen a number of TikToc users posting live streams of what is likely to be a sound recording of someone crying, and a repeating video of an old building in poor condition, with the caption saying they need money to escape.

It is sad that people are taking advantage of the situation for their own personal benefit.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 27, 2022, 06:47:49 PM
Just to add one more suspicious user asking for donations for Ukrainian people.
Reported the post and just gave them a neg tag, if they really go nuts it's flag time.

I think we are going to be dealing with a lot of this. Sad

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
February 27, 2022, 06:37:54 PM
Just to add one more suspicious user asking for donations for Ukrainian people.
User Red55555 was last active here in May 2017, now he remembered that he might be able to ask for a donation on this forum
topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5387543

I'm sorry if i break any rules by posting this is, but i have little choice but to ask!

My friend and her 3 year old daughter from Ukraine have left to Romania only with one bag of clothes and without money. I'm trying my best to help her from Finland, but for now the only option for the fast transfer of money is via crypto ATMs at Bucarest. I'm sorry to ask but any help is appreciated!

Also i am trying to reach for her Family back in Ukraine and send them some help via local crypto ATMs if they are still working (may not be working very soon even if they still are).

Again i'm really sorry to ask and i'd never do this if this was only for me, but below are the crypto adresses! Any little help is needed! 100% will go directly to the Ukrainians in need

Eth adress: 0x0B5e1ffA3EE0509069363E475d896C468AD3f25A
Bitcoin:
bc1q4tvyhlgq07va3u9jyhec8mdvf3acywskh770ud
Monero:
45VpGczFGoH2UBiTuUiEfNeH5eEWScALJaeHYXiy2yYXdioQhpadUSb23VArx1M9DwFv4oQsvYtxLPs unK9Bjm2KMfajz9L
Dogecoin:
DBFPxexF4S9kpwPWjN1UMYSghmirocMq5q

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
February 27, 2022, 06:30:38 PM
This escalated quickly. Everyone who's posted in his interiawp topics and asked for some proofs has been red marked by him.
justified doubt of his good intentions it can only come from paedophiles.
LOL, she's just showing the best defense she has, but she's a total sleazy swindler bitch. After all no one wants to be in opposition but just him, and I have tag him for that immoral act. There is nothing worse than scammed others for one's own benefit, and his efforts are dirtier than dirt.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
February 27, 2022, 06:08:44 PM
This escalated quickly. Everyone who's posted in his interiawp topics and asked for some proofs has been red marked by him.
justified doubt of his good intentions it can only come from paedophiles.

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 27, 2022, 05:35:54 PM
How about this guy (SupportUkraine)?

He made this post claiming to sell an NFT and the money collected "will be used to help people in Ukraine"
Good afternoon, dear crypto community.

I propose to unite in this difficult time and launch a flash mob to support democracy, freedom and peace in Ukraine.

Your small donation and participation can greatly help those in need.

All proceeds from the sale will go to help the people of Ukraine. I will be happy to answer all questions and listen to any suggestions.

Please find collection here:

https://opensea.io/collection/support-ukraine-2022

Is it in order to flag or tag his profile too?

Flag it, I'll support it.

And I'm trying to get momentum behind a bunch of us doing this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/everyone-in-signature-campaigns-lets-help-the-ukrainian-people-5387586

Every little bit helps.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
February 27, 2022, 05:17:45 PM
How about this guy (SupportUkraine)?

He made this post claiming to sell an NFT and the money collected "will be used to help people in Ukraine"
Good afternoon, dear crypto community.

I propose to unite in this difficult time and launch a flash mob to support democracy, freedom and peace in Ukraine.

Your small donation and participation can greatly help those in need.

All proceeds from the sale will go to help the people of Ukraine. I will be happy to answer all questions and listen to any suggestions.

Please find collection here:

https://opensea.io/collection/support-ukraine-2022

Is it in order to flag or tag his profile too?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
February 27, 2022, 01:51:54 PM
At this junction, I dont think they need anything asides physical provision, even cash cant take care of their needs like the food, shelter and clothings. It is important to move children and women out of the country like they are doing now, so all those fund seeking scammers do not seem reliable and relevant, just exploitative.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 27, 2022, 01:39:49 PM
Just report for begging, those posts get removed.

If you want to donate, find a reputable charity. Don't worry too much about the military part, NATO will shovel their outdated equipment into Ukraine and call  it "billions of dollars of support". Take care of humanitarian needs if you can. People will start running out of food and essentials very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
February 27, 2022, 01:32:56 PM
Good job exposing scammer. Some people are willing to go to extraordinary lengths in order to take advantage of other people's suffering. Unfortunately, he is far from the only scammer out there! I expect they will just keep coming back for more.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
February 27, 2022, 01:19:29 PM
What kind of bastard it have to be to profit from the misfortunes of others
It's nothing new. They are everywhere. Scammers does not have any moral.
Activity: 626
Merit: 234
February 27, 2022, 12:39:43 PM
Good work. This interiawp is real scamer

What kind of bastard it have to be to profit from the misfortunes of others
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: