Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 103. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Cryptsy:
Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain

So there are problems with a purse, or not? I removed with Cruptsy FlutterCoin without any problems today.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
...so if it still has it's speed, what is really holding back its progress...what has Vert got that we haven't?

Noticed the massive rise for Vert...of course it would, two days after i liquidated my holding!

VTC is just a pump - no amazing news (just like the last one) and the recent DOGE pump same but ETH linkage is actually interesting - few pumps around lately.

Way back I suggested UTC link with ETH (like DOGE) but no uptake - but its not too late

what a bastard you sold out early - feel for you - its a prick when that happens - win some, lose some but stick around cos you only need to win one good one to get way ahead.

UTC is in limbo - thats why nothing happening - AWOL leader and dev - how could anything happen?  Have some news and get some notice - pumpers and other supporters come back in - then we all have choices and chances to fund development.

In my humble opinion UTC is well placed for a dramatic price rise (read pump with a return to fair value) - there are many big holders here who want to see their investments normalised with the rest of the field of alts - keep your eyes peeled wide open

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
...so if it still has it's speed, what is really holding back its progress...what has Vert got that we haven't?

Noticed the massive rise for Vert...of course it would, two days after i liquidated my holding!
legendary
Lots of alts on their way up, unfortunately not UTC...
What a waste of a good opportunity to be a contender...could have so easily been you, with a bit more management and guidance... Undecided

yeah - UTC used to be about the same as VTC - now VTC is 100 times one UTC in price.

Incidentally - I transferred a few coins around yesterday and speed of 6 confs was interesting.

UTC was approx 60 seconds - as was ETH (1-2 mins)
DOGE was 6-10 mins
PPC was about 20-25 mins
DEM - 2-3 mins

BTC was about 50 - 90 mins

So our poor old UTC is still functional and competitive on speed at least.
legendary
My wallet don't sync!  Cry

synced several yesterday - no probs

What wallet version you have?
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Lots of alts on their way up, unfortunately not UTC...
What a waste of a good opportunity to be a contender...could have so easily been you, with a bit more management and guidance... Undecided
Activity: 228
Over a month since any news or contact from rapture. Has this coin been abandoned?

UTC is starting to look like cryptsy, no replies, no improvement and some day they will write on their blog about coin being dead. lol

There is still some community lurking in the shadows, nice to see that some people are discussing again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Over a month since any news or contact from rapture. Has this coin been abandoned?

UTC is starting to look like cryptsy, no replies, no improvement and some day they will write on their blog about coin being dead. lol
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
Thats good...do you think that will apply to bigger alts too, like ppc/nmc/xpm?

Fingers crossed...Smiley
So what happens to the alts in cryptsy? Are they just lost, or are they there to be sold when the bankruptcy kicks in?

They opened withdrawals for 50 alts today. I think they are going in alphabetical order.
http://blog.cryptsy.com
scroll down to check the list of coins that can be withdrawn.
So what happens to the alts in cryptsy? Are they just lost, or are they there to be sold when the bankruptcy kicks in?
legendary
Any idea how much UTC was locked up by Cryptsy?

no idea really but must be about 2m from guesses on trades since withdraws locked

I imagine it's a much larger number. I believe I have almost 1M UTC in their wallet - i wrote it off months ago. Considering how long the wallet has been in maintenance nothing has gone out for a long time.

bastards...........
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

no idea really but must be about 2m from guesses on trades since withdraws locked

I imagine it's a much larger number. I believe I have almost 1M UTC in their wallet - i wrote it off months ago. Considering how long the wallet has been in maintenance nothing has gone out for a long time.
legendary
did a few transactions today to check if things still work

From micro's to several 100k trans - 7 trans in total

Surprisingly enough all went through all OK - all in less than 60 seconds for 6 confs

Maybe just good timing with diffs
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
legendary
Its staking fine but its calculations of time to stake are rendered wrong because we no longer have 30 seconds blocks but rather 2 hour blocks. That makes people think there is something wrong with staking. It says 25 mins but what it really means approx 50 blocks so it might not stake for hours due to that. Am i right? If not please correct me.

Stakes seem to come in waves every 40-60 mins - nothing then multiple stakes all together over 10 min period. Time to stake says 14 secs on wallet that is staking.
Its staking fine but its calculations of time to stake are rendered wrong because we no longer have 30 seconds blocks but rather 2 hour blocks. That makes people think there is something wrong with staking. It says 25 mins but what it really means approx 50 blocks so it might not stake for hours due to that. Am i right? If not please correct me.
Jump to: