Pages:
Author

Topic: Unbann:CroIsBest,RussiaIsBest,PokemonFun,HateNATO,HateEu are banned - page 2. (Read 1205 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
 Quickseller maybe I will I have 0.001% hope I pray God every minute now for that but I am loosing hope  Cry Cry I am so dumb omg  Cry Cry
I didnt know that I cant do that I was young now I growed up and I read rules before I write. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry.I need only this accounts to get unbann:CroSany,CroIsBest,RussiaIsBest,HateEU,HateNATO and PokemonFun if I can get them banned but I dont think anymore that I will get unbann  Cry Cry

Quickseller I was copy/paste in CroSany,SanjaPaulina,BitcoinTeacher and DlakavaKobasica accounts but I didnt in  this accounts:CroIsBest,RussiaIsBest,HateEU,HateNATO and PokemonFun here I created some dumb posts in local topics which are not my language and and later I started to use brain and I started to write normal posts when I readed rules.

I didnt scammed nobody for money here I was making dumb mystakes like copy/paste posts,sharing referral link and dumb local writing posts  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

minifrij I posted normal things in last 3 weeks I didnt posted any spam I really dont understand you.

minifrij i didnt get any warning what i did wrong on my private messages you think that I want break rules ??

KenR I know english really good but I listened one weird guy so i was copy/paste posts to make posts faster to get payment faster but I learned my lesson later.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
You had over 5 accounts banned and you still didn't understand that you're not welcome here? Fuck off.

Regardless, from what I saw of your old accounts you were posting shit just for signature campaign payments, so I'm glad that you are banned. You and your father should go out and get a real job rather than spamming shit on a forum for pennies.

With some details and warning I would stop that,I didnt had really enought time for reading rules I still go to school I have 18 years now,today world is fast and dont have enought time,I am so busy.
You didn't have time to read the rules, but time to create and spam with more than 5 different accounts? People like you are what is making this forum worse.
Leave and don't come back.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Hi I had accounts [...] and they were banned because [...] copy/paste posts
If you were copying other posts/external content in your own posts, and passing off these posts as your own writing, then you are not going to get unbanned.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
yahoo62278 I created this account because you told me that I cant post in meta section but I cant and when I contact email nobody isnt answering.
Hi I had accounts PokemonFun, CroSany, SanjaPaulina,BitcoinTeacher, DlakavaKobasica and they were banned because referral links and copy/paste posts and then later,but no warning from bitcointalk.org stuff I just got in pm that my message is spam but no reason why it is so I figer our when it was too late that it is because copy/paste posts but I didnt got details why banned.
I get only this message:A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.
With some details and warning I would stop that,I didnt had really enought time for reading rules I still go to school I have 18 years now,today world is fast and dont have enought time,I am so busy.In other ip I created accounts together with  my father  CroIsBest,RussiaIsBest,PokemonFun,HateNATO and HateEu and I was posting and I got information about some user here that we can post in every topic what we want to get more activities,I even didnt know anything about a spam I was really dumb and in this 3-4 weeks I started to post normal,I didnt breaked any rule,I readed all rules and I got bann but it is my mystake.Now I will stop spam I understand all rules.I know I breaked many rules but please give me another chance I will not repeat it again,now I started to create a topic in beginner&help section for everything which I want to know to not break any rule because I like this forum and I like posting a lot.

Sorry for my dumb breaking rules it will not happent again I am working here for college but I also work in real life but I need extra profit Cry Cry

Thanks and cheers Cheesy

Dear regards
Pages:
Jump to: