Pages:
Author

Topic: Unbelievable Idiot! - page 3. (Read 4487 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
October 14, 2013, 05:36:05 AM
this is funny how some people are sure about something that will never happen, when people (me included) are doing that already Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
October 14, 2013, 05:31:47 AM

He argues that bitcoin will never be a unit of account because nobody is ever going to price things in bitcoin.  He further argues bitcoin is not a medium of exchange because 'you don't have to keep a bitcoin balance to pay your bills.'

But somehow he is right.. every webshop where you can buy things using bitcoin, sells things for FIAT and calculates the bitcoin price according to the actual rate.

So.. If people start selling things for BTC without looking at the exchange rate.. then we could talk about currency..

maybe you are interesstet in selling things in BTC only.. just offer it here.. http://gnutiez.de/oc

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
October 14, 2013, 05:21:02 AM
Dude, they measure the value of Bitcoin in dollars!!! Roll Eyes
And that was where I stopped the video... FFS...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 14, 2013, 05:20:08 AM
Besides that, look at what a bloated fat slouch the guy is.  Hasn't he any self respect?

Wow kido! You really hate everyone that argues against bitcoin aren't you?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
October 14, 2013, 05:14:04 AM
I wonder why he thinks things will never be priced in bitcoins.  If he was around in the late 1700's, he probably wouldn't have thought things would ever be priced in dollars either.  Maybe his reasoning is this "if it's not true already, it will never be so!"
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 14, 2013, 05:04:06 AM
This guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5URi8m9pY, Bruce Greenwald is a professor at Columbia University's Graduate School of Business - and a moron.  

"I don't think this is traditional banking.  What traditional banking does is it enables you to write checks or do wire transfers."(sic)

He argues that bitcoin will never be a unit of account because nobody is ever going to price things in bitcoin.  He further argues bitcoin is not a medium of exchange because 'you don't have to keep a bitcoin balance to pay your bills.'

Are you kidding me?!!  This guy is dumb as a hammer and has no understanding at all of bitcoin.  What a joke.

Besides that, look at what a bloated fat slouch the guy is.  Hasn't he any self respect?
Pages:
Jump to: