Pages:
Author

Topic: Undervalued altcoins - page 2. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:30:33 PM
AEON

privacy coin with low supply, based on monero code, just under $8
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:29:09 PM
Ubq is an extremely undervalued coin.
Cindicator has great potential.
PLBT is also an undervalued, The amount they collected in ICO is more than the current total market cap.

Note: Do your own research before investing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 10:53:49 PM
Dimcoin is currently undervalued team is active in network and also releasing different solution in ecosystem and it was the successful ico of 2017 which built on nem blockchain .
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 11, 2018, 10:50:36 PM
I do not think there are undervalued coin with strong project, if you wanting to invest in that take the risk because that coins is less known and only few people investing on that. Much better to read their white paper as your basis. But i suggest do not to be greedy buying undervalued coin because much bigger possibility is that coin will loose its value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 11, 2018, 10:44:02 PM
How about Snovio? The world's first decentralized lead generation platform is one of its kind. With working product already, it attracts more and more investors which is the reason why this undervalued coin rises now at $0.3xxx.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
January 11, 2018, 10:32:59 PM
Actually, there several altcoins that are still considered undervalued despite their pretty solid project as well as their fundamental applications. I consider Siacoin (SC) an undervalued coin. I also consider Basic Attention Token (BAT) an undervalued coin. In addition, Ethereum Classic (ETC) is still not as appreciated as it deserves. It will definitely be holding a hundred or even thousand level value soon. Waves is also pretty valued too low.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
January 11, 2018, 10:27:45 PM
bitcoin, maybe today you can say, the price of bitcoin is so high,
but, few months or years again, you will called - the price of bitcoin at this moment is undervalued
Activity: 196
January 11, 2018, 10:20:49 PM
What I see is that all the coins you recommend are already to the moon.
Why do you have to recommend them? Just because you bought those coins?
So do you believe that to the moon is just a starting point,
believing that they will fly out of the sun Galaxy?
Come on, please be objective
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
What projects with a very strong team and a use case you believe in do you find most undervalued right now?
Personally I think that ZenCash, EOS and FunFair is undervalued.
Especially ZenCash with the new partnership announced yesterday or the day before.
CyberMiles is a good altcoin IMO. It's a new blockchain platform designed and optimized for commercial applications. It's first strategic partnership with leading peer-to-peer marketplace, 5miles. Google Play has ranked it a top 10 shopping app. There is a lot of potential investing into CMT no doubt.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
January 11, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
ADA TNT ELF ENJ NEBL OMG POE REQ TRIG XVG ZRX

I cannot recall which one is which or doing what but at some point during my market research i have marked these ones down.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP?
Activity: 15
January 11, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
ADA TNT ELF ENJ NEBL OMG POE REQ TRIG XVG ZRX

I cannot recall which one is which or doing what but at some point during my market research i have marked these ones down.
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
You'll be surprised but I think that even Ethereum is undervalued. Ethereum is more technically advanced crypto than Bitcoin: faster, smaller transaction fees and smart contract support. Moreover, Ethereum is also a platform for other services. Thus I'm sure that ethers are somewhat undervalued and will grow over the next couple years.

I think this is it. Tech definitely trumps most other things and Ethereum has the better tech. Even though it's definitely undervalued (most people don't see the potential yet?), I agree that it will grow. Just a matter of time.
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 11:45:08 AM
What projects with a very strong team and a use case you believe in do you find most undervalued right now?
Especially ZenCash with the new partnership announced yesterday or the day before.
Sia coin. It's best coin still in low price
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
January 11, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
These coins can also spring some surprises, for instance xaurum, XP is being hyped lately though with very high supply. Allion is good too with very low supply.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 11, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
You'll be surprised but I think that even Ethereum is undervalued. Ethereum is more technically advanced crypto than Bitcoin: faster, smaller transaction fees and smart contract support. Moreover, Ethereum is also a platform for other services. Thus I'm sure that ethers are somewhat undervalued and will grow over the next couple years.
Activity: 166
January 11, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
ARK
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 11, 2018, 11:06:54 AM
0x Token (ZRX) is an amazing product. I'm sure it will reach $30 this year. So HODL and buy more Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

There's a lot of altcoins out there that are really good and has good potential. One of the coins that I have that I think is really undervalued yet very valuable is ACC. This coin will surely be very valuable in the future as it's community grow as time goes by.
Activity: 5
January 11, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
ATL (Atlant)

I believe this is the rare occurrence where the moons have aligned. The real estate market is in dire needs of improvement and ready to be disrupted. The idea, technology, and probably most importantly, team is as solid as it gets. If you go to their telegram chat you'll noticed an extremely lively and optimistic community. Read the white paper and look into it

You can read more about it on medium or steemit
https://medium.com/@vinny.cholewa/welcome-to-atl-atlant-the-future-of-real-estate-ec5cd4813234
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 11, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
I think the OMG is a very undervalued token, it's very popular in Asia, and it's been used in some Asian countries to pay for it.
Pages:
Jump to: