Pages:
Author

Topic: Undervalued altcoins - page 3. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
IMO the coins/tokens that are backed by real, working businesses and products. These are the kind of assets that you've gotta have in your portfolio, much like KuCoinShares and COSS.

Agreed. Sure you can hope for a quick profit by stalking some super unknown coins or ICOs but the the coins that are backed by actual businesses are the real deal and can actually get you somewhere.

But I guess the next question here is: how do you know a coin is actually backed by what they claim. I mean, how do we know they actually worth it and it's not a scam or something? Just a bit of common sense and critical thinking?
Activity: 206
Merit: 20
January 11, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
With so many new ICOs, (Kodak recently announced their ICO) its kind of hard to track most of them. How do you all get to conclusions of being undervalued and such.... I have gone through few whitepapers and frankly , apart of few, most of looks as if I am reading same script again but with new ink..
Activity: 800
Merit: 294
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
January 11, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
odn
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
ICON has a few billions market cap but still undervalued - its gonna get to Cardano's market cap real soon, just watch it Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
There are many good undervalued coins which can go to moon any time. XVG, PURA, DeepOnion, SIA, RDD are very low priced good coins and can give unexpected returns if we hold it for long term.
Activity: 154
January 11, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
I know of one undervalued project that many bounty hunters missed. This is Neufund https://neufund.org/
This project has a very strong team from Germany
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
January 11, 2018, 09:45:47 AM
Monoeci (XMCC).

Rebranding finished in the middle of this month, support by the government of Monaco although they are not officially involved.

a very solid project with devs, that aim for one thing that most of the shitcoins will never reach: everydays usage.

Another coin that appears more than solid:

Bitcore (BTX).

Still in the phase of spreading the word out, but as the first BTC fork ever (yes, BCH was not the first one), still in the position to become the shining underdog of the year.

Both coins are not that cheap atm, but i see a large range upwards.
Activity: 518
January 11, 2018, 09:40:03 AM
There are many undervalued tokens out there that have good potential like NEBEUS, OYSTER PROTOCOL (PRL), VIULY (VIU), DATUM, & APPCOINS. You can check there whitepaper and roadmaps for more info about this token and for latest news you can join there telegram group. The tokens mention are my personal choice.
Activity: 205
January 11, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
What projects with a very strong team and a use case you believe in do you find most undervalued right now?
Personally I think that ZenCash, EOS and FunFair is undervalued.
Especially ZenCash with the new partnership announced yesterday or the day before.

What are your referral why is that you actually concluded right away that this project is already undervalued? Where in fact I think there are some use it until up yo this days.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 11, 2018, 09:13:17 AM
IMO the coins/tokens that are backed by real, working businesses and products. These are the kind of assets that you've gotta have in your portfolio, much like KuCoinShares and COSS.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 11, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
ETC. 100% to the moon!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
What projects with a very strong team and a use case you believe in do you find most undervalued right now?
Personally I think that ZenCash, EOS and FunFair is undervalued.
Especially ZenCash with the new partnership announced yesterday or the day before.
Pages:
Jump to: