Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It is a big problem. because anly a few of them are educated enough to gain money, not to lose. If they lose, so they leave crypto and think that it is a scam in general.
Such attitude negatively influence on sphere
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

If you mean, someone who is not familiar enough with the crypto world to start trading, the answer is yes. But the question is, is it worthwhile to put his money into something he does not understand? Because even if you have experience with trading in standard financial markets, the crypto market is different.

In my opinion, before someone decides to invest in something, he must be well aware of what he is doing, or he will just spend some time and eventually lose his money.
If I correctly understand the question, that's my opinion.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Uneducated people everywhere. I think it's okay. If a person has just come to cryptography, he wants to understand everything. Perhaps he also wants to quickly update your account and therefore does not think about the quality of his posts.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
yes,even uneducated person can learned and join the cryptocurrencies.They must be fed by right informations and fresh ideas about the nature of this industries.An educated people are can be educated through the help of the people who are had more knowledge about it.We can explain cryptos using simple sentences and who knows,someday they can teach other people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Of course it's possible for them to get into crypto because they only need money to get started with. The thing is even right now there's a lot of people that are uneducated about investing and economic in general that already put a lot of money in crypto and most of them will lose a lot of money because they don't know what they are doing. It's not hard to join crypto but it's hard to understand how it works and how to make money from it.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I think they have the right here to join crypto currency!! Cause once they are old member here they will becom ah admin or vise.manager in bounty!! Cause there knowledge will go up because of us!!
actually what you say it is true indeed every person has the right to plunge in the world of crypto, not necessarily a person who has a college course that follow, certainly there are not educated also can. because as far as I know in the world crypto was not choosing between one with the other.
Activity: 392
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Of course they can join, there is no boundary and qualifications in joining the crypto world. If you dont know anything about crypto now, as you go on in here in crypto world you will eventually know the basics and then step by step, all the things you dont know and are curious from the start, you will know and learn it.
Activity: 169
I think they have the right here to join crypto currency!! Cause once they are old member here they will becom ah admin or vise.manager in bounty!! Cause there knowledge will go up because of us!!
Activity: 29
the level of education has nothing to do with his ability to explore cryptocurrency
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
Yes i agree its very possible for one to be uneducated and still be a part of cryptocurrency all that matters is for one to get the necessary information and guidance to be able to scale through.So its not just limited to the educated  ones
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It doesn't matter whoever wants to join in the cryptocurrency. the matter is that the people don't want to learn about crypto basically and only want to be rich. Crypto is for the people who are interested, willing, and also going to learn and analyze. It doesn't relate to the education or not.
Activity: 314
Yes, they are joining the cryptocurrency. But here education is not necessary. People without education can also earn a lot in my opinion, and the cryptocurrency gives such opportunities
Activity: 588
I think that this is the most dangerous thing that can trap people, that they do not understand where they are investing and what generally threatens the money that they have invested. I think that this will negatively affect their worldview.
Activity: 26
Yes, everyone is welcome in cryptocurrency, they will learn it day by day. Especially if they have a capital to invest, they can easily join.
Activity: 196
I believe that in the world of cryptocurrencies there are different layers of society, both educated and uneducated. All learn, understand and gain experience on the go
Activity: 215
to enter the world of cryptocurrency, everyone can join and participate, not because they are educated or not, as long as they can be taught and have money for investment, they can join. it's possible for them to join but they will not get much profit because patience and good knowledge are essential in the trading industry to be successful.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I don't know why some people still descriminate.
So far you understand the message been delivered.
So far the person can decode the message when necessary,they can participate.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
There is nothing to think about, such people are already in our team, only I do not consider these people uneducated, most likely they are just less knowledgeable!
Activity: 504
I think that it was because of this that a lot of paid courses began to gain popularity. I think that in general this is a good idea.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

The answer to this question changes in time in as far as I guess. I have read that 1 of each 3 millenials will have an investment in cryptocurrency by the end of 2018. I suppose educated people will get into crypto from now on. This doesn't mean that these educated people will be educated on crypto. They would buy through the top and might forgot to take profits on the way up and might get burned.

Kind regards,
Pages:
Jump to: