Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
First time I see such a question ) Yes, of course you can join the forum
Activity: 126
 Think it is quite difficult because the world of crypto is closely related to science, modern technology, and cyberspace. but if the person is very hardworking and willing to learn.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

In order to participate in bounty companies and get tokens you do not need to have any special education, you will have enough skills obtained in the primary school. The entrance threshold is very low.
Activity: 30
of course you can , the forum accepts all , the more people on the forum the better for all of us
Activity: 196
Anything are can be learn and its just a matter of how determine you are to learn those things. So I believe that uneducated people are very welcome to join crypto currency as long as they are dedicated to know what cryptocurrency is and how it works because as what I have said everything can be learned if one is open minded.
Activity: 141
I think that people who are not educated are not suitable for this industry. This is not discrimination. When investing in a project as an investor, we need to understand it and understand the market. This requires a lot of knowledge, so if you are not educated you can't do it.
Activity: 42
Crypto doors are open to everyone ) no need to be educated, or have experience in crypto ...
Activity: 126
When we start joining in cryptocurrency, we all are newbie. It's easy to learn about blockchain but hard to find out all lessons in trading.
Activity: 77
We are all human and we all learn. Who is given, who is not . It is necessary to study technology more, studies. But not everyone wants .
Activity: 8
cryptocurrencies are the future currency of the world so why not? if you have the guts to take the risk theres no one should stop you to do what you want.Life is is being run by the currencies all over the world,fame,power etc. Bitcoin was created to remove the centralization thats why it is for all the people!
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
Money always plays an important role in any business. But if a person does not know anything about crypto currency, then for experienced traders this is a bag with money and no more) So everything is all right  Grin
Activity: 103
Forum and crypto has no restrictions, everyone can join it . there's nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 168
in my mind, if they can and those who do not have so many educational backgrounds can still live well through investing in crypto.
so I advise you to take your time, learn the ropes before investing, to make your life better than ever.
Activity: 100
in my opinion we are all uneducated) when for the first time each of us encountered crypto we did not have the knowledge
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I for one think there is nothing amiss with joining crypto. Crypto is for everybody. For whatever length of time that you have enthusiasm, you can join. There is a great deal of data about crypto and exchanging this discussion. On the off chance that you don't have the learning and experience of the crypto advertise, you can likewise participate in it in light of the fact that numerous individuals are effective in crypto exchanging in light of the fact that they additionally don't have an uncommon capacity.
Activity: 132
I want people who have gained enormous wealth in the world of encryption. Not everyone must be well educated.
The world of encryption is an open platform. As long as you want to join, as long as you want to learn about the field of encryption, you can join no matter who is in any social position, and you can achieve great success.
Activity: 81
Well, In my opinion uneducated people can join cryptocurrency. Just join bitcoin forum, go to the bounty thread , read all the comments if other people and read white paper which covers all the protocols and information about the project. But always be careful from scam ICO's and hackers.
Activity: 98
why not ? sure they can . such a forum very much . experience comes with time
Activity: 31
in my opinion such a floor ) nothing wrong with that .  knowledge will be gained over time
Activity: 89
I don't think the degree of education is directly related to the investment of cryptocurrency. As long as you understand that you are successful if you earn money through encryption.
Pages:
Jump to: