Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 32. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Well, being uneducated and participating in crypto might pose a little challenge at first when newly joined but with the help of a good instructor such person shoukd be able to find his or her ground within a short period of time. Although this actually need dedication and willingness to learn on the part of that person. I think unnunification should not be a barrier in crypto world.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Most of lose peoples are uneducate about cryptocurrency. they just dont know how cryptos are work and just hope they invest it right in the market. we need knowledge about cryptos before jump in to invest. without this knowledge. we will hit a big lose await infront.
Activity: 336
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

yes it is possible for them to join but they will not be earning a huge amount of profit since patience and good knowledge is very important in the industry of trading in order to become successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

As with any endeavor in life, yes of course. But be careful to in making the distinction, there are uneducated people who work hard and succeed which are different from IGNORANT people who are uneducated and do nothing about it.

This is part of life and for crypto, these are those people who blindly buy into ICOs hoping for massive gains.
Activity: 19
educated or uneducated it doesnt matter as long as you know the rules of cryptos
Activity: 166
Merit: 1

If you are a person without education and you get into cryptos without knowing anything about them with the intention of trading, the most likely is that you end up losing all your money. If it's about receiving cryptos in a wallet and using them in a simple way, that does not require too much knowledge, but if you want to do more complex things like trading, you have to educate yourself before and study the cryptos very well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
They have long been on the market, they have always been and will remain forever! Only thanks to him we can earn! I think that there is nothing wrong with this, because no one forced them to invest, they made this decision on their own and gave us a chance to become richer! Yes, maybe this is the wrong point of view, but I thank for this chance)
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
What are you saying? even almost every day there are such people join, I think it proves that they want to grow and advance in the world of crypto, a pretty good thing
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Uneducated people joining crypto world is not a problem. Actually, I believe many are already among us lol
However, it is important that people learn in order to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 184
Uneducated people cannot join crypto and point of correction anyone who can read and write is educated no matter what level of education because no one can just wake up a day start reading and writing without learning it so learning how to read and write is basis of education
Activity: 47
I think its possible, but I think they need to get educated before they try and participate in forums and other communities, just by reading posts and seeing what other people are doing. I for one find it pretty frustrating when I see people that have no idea what they're talking about trying to use cyrpto-currencies as a way to make some quick cash.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I think many uneducated people here. Whithout special economics or math education. Many pupils here I know. My friends son had 15000$ in trading depo when he was  10-class pupil.
Activity: 107
It will be quite difficult to get uneducated people in cryptocurrency because an uneducated person will not be able to use a laptop or smartphone to access the internet and browse through the offers on cryptocurrency. They will not be able to read and understand the concepts behind projects etc.This will limit them a whole lot
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

The uneducated people can working with cryptocurrencies, but it is always recommended to learn more about this digital currencies before starting with this field, because the knowledge will help them to choose the most profitable ways, and also store their cryptocurrencies safely.
Activity: 789
anyone can join Cryptocurrency as long as he wants to learn and earnestly deepen it. There is no limit in it.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
anyone can join the cryptocurrency the only question is whether he will benefit from it. if you're not good at something, it's likely to bring you losses, not profits. I do not see any sense to invest your money without sufficient knowledge.

I agree with you, but no one was born with the knowledge. Everybody has to learn one way or another. That is why we have this forum for example. Everybody can start reading and learning and in some point to make the first investment.
Activity: 210
uneducated people can join the cryptocurrency. and over time, they will gain new knowledge and experience.
Activity: 234
I talked to a lot of people about cryptocurrency but I never had the impression than lower educated people join more than others, rather to the contrary. I noticed that more educated people, especially who are into IT and Tech in general are much more likely to join the space.

Agreed, It is not exactly uneducated people who are joining this forum, some of them are real investors and has a better knowledge in crypto industry, Yes including IT and Tech expert, maybe you can say that there are also some people who are unknown in crypto and doesnt have a knowledge about this are joining the industry, they just here because they want to earn money not studying the crypto itself, for me knowledge about crypto is more important that gaining profits, because if you have knowledge about crypto then you can earn more efficiently and profitably.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

Ofcourse even the uneducated persons can join cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is open for all, it does not have any requirements like you need to be educated in order for you to join the crypto. Everyone can have a stable life because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Participating in electronic money does not require much knowledge, there are many people they do not know about knowledge and experience but they are patient and they have succeeded in the Crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: