Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
uneducated people can join as long as he/she can read and write. having a basic knowledge is needed in cryptocurrency. but educated people have more advantages compared to uneducated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
Yes, they can. For example, I am is uneducated people about cryptocurrency, which has no basic trading at all. I only have a small capital and I just use the feeling when I am starting to trading.

So, everyone who interested can and possible to join into the world of cryptocurrency although they are uneducated, they can still learning about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Crypto world is not rocket science so it can be learned even by the uneducated. It begins with passion and interest
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
I talked to a lot of people about cryptocurrency but I never had the impression than lower educated people join more than others, rather to the contrary. I noticed that more educated people, especially who are into IT and Tech in general are much more likely to join the space.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Everything is possible, but in that case it is difficult. That type of people need support of some experinced crypto user and i'm playing that role. I'm helping some uneducated people to join cryptocurrency and now they easily handling every situation in crypto world like Bounties, trading etc. Help other and you will achieve definitely something in your life.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Learning anything new in life depends on how much we can comprehend that particular thing. I have seen those who seem to be educated, yet find it difficult to know crypto and on the other hand, some seem not to be educated, yet they have made it greatly will in crypto.
Activity: 228
There's no exception if you want to join here and enter in this kind of field, as long as you are diligent, willing to work and creative enough, you'll earn, most of us who are doing this kind of job is not professionals and not even that kind of smart, but because we want a job and we know how this works so we are enjoying it. there's no wrong with that. Smiley
Activity: 210
Yes, all are welcome in crypto,  there is no qualifications in joining in crypto community as long as you can learn how this community work and how will you benefits in your decisions made.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
what it uneducated? uneducated to African definition it the person that can't read or write, so my question is how will a person that is uneducated do crypto that not possible, crypto is mearnt for the educated people,
Activity: 392
A successful seller or investor is not a graduate of different universities. First of all, he is a practitioner who will learn from his own and others' mistakes, regardless of education.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Just the same uneducated people can join, as it is easy, but to trade, for example, it will be hard and not everyone will succeed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Personally, I am optimistic about the emergence of new market participants, albeit without special education. The more investors, the promising opportunities of different coins.
Activity: 406
The market of crypto does not prohibit anyone from participating in trade, despite the level of knowledge and qualifications. If a person learns from his own experience and mistakes, why should he interfere?
Activity: 525
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

There is no rule that can only enter in crypto only educated people, ketapi all people from various circles can enter in crypto.
Activity: 32
In any business there are are uneducated people who think to know everything...
same thing happen with cryprocurrencies! I do not care about them. I know they will only lose money.
and you should not care it too.
Activity: 164
From the perspective of general investors, people with high trading have more advantages in investing in encryption, and they may have a better understanding of the world.
Activity: 154
The uneducated people can join cryptocurrency because crypto trading doesn't require you been a graduate before you start trading coins or investing. There are uneducated people in crypto and they are making some bucks from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
anyone can join the cryptocurrency the only question is whether he will benefit from it. if you're not good at something, it's likely to bring you losses, not profits. I do not see any sense to invest your money without sufficient knowledge.
Activity: 94
For me it is possible for them to join in cryptocurrency. If they really want to learn about cryptocurrency they can study it alot and gain knowledge on their own. Its just they need to decide to study about it so they can be better in it. If there's a will there's away. Failure is the key to success. Even if they make mistakes at first, they will gain lesson from it and avoid repeating it.
Activity: 294
Of course, they need to learn at least some basis information about cryptocurrencies at the first time, and then they can become the active participants of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: