Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 41. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Well as long as you understand what crypto is and has enough knowledge regarding its nature then you can involve yourself in crypto regardless even you're educated or not.

Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
I think any amount will do especially if you're just a newbie to experience the actual situation when you trade but before this better to learn the basic first to avoid losing your money or committing usual mistakes of a trader.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Why not? everybody is welcome here as long as the willingness to be taught is there. there is no impossible in this world.
Activity: 210
in my opinion it doesn't matter. because crypto also does not require high educational background. important there is a willingness to learn. Crypto is a whole new world. Any educated person would not necessarily understand and keep having to start from scratch.

Yes I definitely agree. Everybody who is interested to join can join any time. Education I think is not a big deal when joining cryptocurrency. What's important here is you have the knowledge of trading, you have patience and your willingness to join.
Activity: 182
in my opinion it doesn't matter. because crypto also does not require high educational background. important there is a willingness to learn. Crypto is a whole new world. Any educated person would not necessarily understand and keep having to start from scratch.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
Everyone can join crypto as long as they can still think clearly and can learn more about Crypto. I will be very good if they can participate in crypto because it can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
An educated person joining in the crypto is very great to enlarge their knowledge and income or earnings. But, an uneducated person joining in crypto, it is great. They can learn more and learn again. There is no limit for everybody both uneducated or educated to join in crypto. There is no rule that we must be educated. the rule is that we must learn and know many things about crypto. Accept and follow the rules and analysis to get earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
What need in the crypto is the one that wants to learn, want to analyze, and want to take the risks with all possibilities. the one with the high patience and good personality to have any kinds of the risks and losing. Here, the knowledge and all about crypto can be learned by reading in the bitcointalk forum or others. So, it doesn't relate who are educated or not. Everybody can join in this crypto.

I agree with you, educated or not it doesn't matter though, it's the attitude thay matters most, eagerness and how firm you are. A lot of uneducated people got rich not by chance but because they are willing to take a risk and are very consistent in everything that they do. They don't usually get discourage, for them failure is the start for success, and they don't know the word surrender.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
What need in the crypto is the one that wants to learn, want to analyze, and want to take the risks with all possibilities. the one with the high patience and good personality to have any kinds of the risks and losing. Here, the knowledge and all about crypto can be learned by reading in the bitcointalk forum or others. So, it doesn't relate who are educated or not. Everybody can join in this crypto.
Activity: 189
I wonder how uneducated people will cope in crypto without loosing at the end, crypto required one to be learned and can think both positive and negative, it's not necessary to be a professor but to be able to read and understand and have a mindset different from the others.
Activity: 85
I think this is happening all the time. Now there is such a large number of scam ICO and closes hardcap. Who are these people who invest in these ICO? This is the uneducated people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Newbies exist in all industries: they enter the market and must pay a fee to gain experience. The more profitable the market, the more we will see. I think it's quite normal and a good sign for the entire industry

It good idea. But first teach the crypto currency. Information and how to use. Teach is important for learn the crypto. It good for the people growth and people easy to improve the knowledge. But english knowledge is important so improve the knowledge then teach to uneducated people. If people will be improve country economy also improve. So try to teach the people.
Your teach is important of the people understand the crypto. So it change the people future life style.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Everyone is uneducated to begin with...

You can even be successful uneducated or half-educated - though you would be surprised what you have picked up over the years.  We gain knowledge in many ways thus beginner traders at least have some intuitions - some of which are false but many are correct.  Just jump in, believe in yourself, begin practicing and laugh at your mistakes.

I see that there are uneducated people who are willing to learn cryptocurrencies and all the other things in between like understanding how it works, downloading and maintaining wallets, keeping passwords and private keys and encryption stuff, bitcoin trading, altcoin trading, mining and getting the right equipment, computer coding needed, also bounty hunting, translation signature and social media campaigns, news about cryptocurrencies all 2,000 plus of them. Based on my experience, it will not work, once they realize this is information overload for them they will go back to their old ways in days. Like I said this is not of the faint of heart. And I too almost fainted when I started.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Newbies exist in all industries: they enter the market and must pay a fee to gain experience. The more profitable the market, the more we will see. I think it's quite normal and a good sign for the entire industry
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
It will be diificult for an uneducated people to join cryptocurrency considering the complexity of operating it, there are many areas requiring adequate knowledge and information e.g storing the cryptos, transactions, mining, trading e.t.c this will look odd to a complete uneducated fellow and such a person wouldn't like another fellow to do these things on his behalf.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
As far as I know, uneducated people are afraid to buy cryptocurrency because they do not know how to store it and when it should be sold. I think, as financial and computer literacy spreads, the demand for cryptocurrencies will increase.
Activity: 170
I think it is no problem as long as they want to learn this crypto, i know crypto is little bit tricky to learn about. They can learm from their friends from the internet and etc. First step to get into this crypto is dont invest too much money, because you can loss all your money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
First time i joined the crypto, i knew nothing but i learned from many sources that i believe. We can learn crypto by doing, so if uneducated people join the crypto i think no problem they can learn, i know it is not easy but as long as they put in time to work and always believe in theirselves i believe everybody can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Everyone is uneducated to begin with...

You can even be successful uneducated or half-educated - though you would be surprised what you have picked up over the years.  We gain knowledge in many ways thus beginner traders at least have some intuitions - some of which are false but many are correct.  Just jump in, believe in yourself, begin practicing and laugh at your mistakes.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Anyone can join. Uneducation but it does not affect. Everyone is easy and fast to train. The main thing that was the desire and everything will be fine.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
What do you mean by uneducated people? Do you mean people who does not finish schooling? Hmm! Anyway even you are not a college graduate you can join cryptocurrency you can have or earn lot of it. Anyway all of the information you need to know is in here in the bitcoin talk so that means even the uneducated one can join the world of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: