Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 38. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

As we know the main strategy in investing in cryptocurrencies is holding. There is nothing difficult in it. That’s why crypto attracts more and more people with their money. Afterward it is possible to study crypto while working with it.
anyone can join cryptocurrency with or without education. there's no indicate or not allowing to those people who are not finish there studies. joining in this cryptocurrency all people will be accepted if they wanted to join even your educated or not. if you doing your job well so its for you to fit in this kind of business. as long as you know what you are doing and you have an idea in cryptocurrency you can join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

As we know the main strategy in investing in cryptocurrencies is holding. There is nothing difficult in it. That’s why crypto attracts more and more people with their money. Afterward it is possible to study crypto while working with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Uneducated in terms of not having any knowledge of crypto and blockchain? Of course, everybody needs to start somewhere. Uneducated as in without any formal education, people that wouldn't know how to register to a website or have no means to do a proper KYC? Not sure, maybe those people should start with the basics first and only then start with crypto....

Unrelated to this topic. I am interested to see statistics that shows the relationship between bounty hunters from less developped countries, and how much ICO investors are from those countries. Maybe it doesn't say that much, but I do know that for example a bounty hunter from the Philipines often reach a very local audience, hence chances should be bigger they promote the project among locals.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
People that are uneducated like you said can be threaten and they can learn about cryptocurrency like all of us at first we all don't know what is cryptocurrency and how to trade into it. But, we manage to learn everything so that we can earn from it we are uneducated person all at first you know what I mean.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think as long as the person has money it could just join cryptocurrency. Uneducated does not matter, but he has plenty of money, so he can invest in some coins. It proves that the world of cryptocurrency can accept anyone, regardless of whether he is educated or not. Anything if you have money you can definitely do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The criteria for joining cryptocurrency is learning and reading diligently. and you guys can join in forums like this so your knowledge of cryptocurrency is increasing, and of course so you guys know what is going on right now in crypto. Cryptocurrency does not require the education you have, the most important is you want to learn.
Activity: 168

The most important thing you understand about the internet is it's enough capital to join in cryptocurrency. But if you have money it will be much better hahahaha. You can invest in good profit coins like bitcoin or ethereum. And most importantly you understand that when the price goes down it is obligatory to buy or hold a coin and when the price goes up your coin. It's simple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Of course it's possible, to got into cryptocurrency world, every people can join and participate, not because they're educated or not, as long as they're can be taught and have the money for investment, they can join

Wlllingness, even they belong to less fortunate in regards to educational attainment but eager to learn and earn more profits they are very much welcome in our community.
Activity: 658
Why not? if they are familiar with the device (laptop, mobile phone, PC and others), internet, browsing, and have the ability to type and analyze, everyone can involve in crypto. Here, the crypto doesn't require the requirements of the educated people that must join the crypto. Everyone is welcomed as long as they can analyze and participate in crypto well.
Activity: 107
Yes they can join in crypto world, but they should learn first about the cryptocurrency and how to make profit with it like trading, investing so that they will not lose their money.
Activity: 107
I do not think education is a barrier, it is about basic knowledge plus the use of internet and computer and anyone can join the crypto community, it can be confusing in the start but everyone will get use to all the stuff after some time easily.
if you want to trade it's requires observing markets and the trend of it, following up rumors and news, it's basically related to more of how much one can muster their experience through daytrade               
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
In my own point of view, i think they could possibly join cryptocurrency, even they are uneducated people as long they know how to trade and have a knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Being uneducated is not a problem for you to earn in cryptocurrency there will be difficulties but they can still earn with it.
Merit: 500
Provided the person is not an illiterate, there are many people in this space that educated illiterate. I think the main thing is too learn, people don't want to learn the trade again, because they were told someone invested $100 into crypto and made $10k, they too want to do so, but they end up losing their money
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
Just read how many people are rooting for ripple so yes, uneducated people are joining crypto.

Everyone can trade, but not everyone is trader. Wink
Activity: 153
uneducated people can join the cryptocurrency. over time, they will gain experience and knowledge. and they will also succeed.
Activity: 82
Well its much expected. I have rwad about kora that allows people to access financial services on their non internet phones with just sms but all transactions are recorded on the blockchain
Activity: 518
Such people here have nothing to do!
They invest and study this market or invest in the hope of success and profit and as a result lose everything  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Ofcourse people that don't have so much educational background can still make a good living through investin in crypto and daytrade      
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I do not think education is a barrier, it is about basic knowledge plus the use of internet and computer and anyone can join the crypto community, it can be confusing in the start but everyone will get use to all the stuff after some time easily.
I agree with you, because even those people who do not know how to read and regard the ocher as bad are now using classical money. In the world of cryptocurrency, everything goes to the fact that more and more people every day should start using cryptocurrency as payment and have at least basic knowledge and understanding of what is cryptocurrency and how they work. Now it is not uncommon to see how students use cryptocurrencies, make transactions between their friends. Even in Africa, representatives of the Maasai tribe use mobile phones, so I'm not surprised that people without education use cryptocurrencies and do not see anything unusual in this.
Pages:
Jump to: