Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 48. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 02, 2018, 06:58:39 PM
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
It's possible if you have been seeing about the last year chart and the majority of them are newcomers were rushing the crypto. The important thing to join in the crypto you must have amounts if you are interested to participate in the trading activity.

If you have no funds and what will you do to join in the trading activity?
Your question is a bit difficult to understand.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:55:16 PM
I wonder how uneducated people will cope in this volatile cryptos world, I don't think that will work well, cryptocurrency required one to be learned and be able to apply the wisdom of to all activities, it's not advisable for an illiterate to join cryptocurrency it might be too dangerous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 06:52:47 PM
Why not?! It doesn't mean that if a person is uneducated that he is dumb or stupid. It only means that this person may have not had the chance to go to school due to some personal reasons. I know a lot of uneducated people but they are extremely smart. We really shouldn't judge anyone based on their educational attainment.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 06:48:07 PM
I don't think uneducated people should belongs here. Cryptocurrency is a vast sector and it needs a minimum level of knowledge to get used to with it. Money is not only the prime factor for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:47:41 PM
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Yes for me they can still join. There is also a fact that they still lacking of knowledge about different types of doings here in cryptocurrency like trading and investing. But, if someone tries to communicate with them and share there thoughts and teach them, I believe they can make it through. They can invest and trade as much we are doing.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
June 02, 2018, 06:43:47 PM
when many people got into cryptocurrency, they didnt know what they were doing at first. You could say they were uneducated about the space but with time, they started getting education and today they are fairly good in the space and can objectively evaluate investments to see if it is profitable or would be. They have also grown their knowledge about the blockchain technology so that people would call them EXPERT
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
June 02, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
That is possible. Actually, I have a friend who does not have any idea what Bitcoin is or what is Ethereum. But he is trading cryptocurrency and he's good at it. Some people just want to earn money but doesn't believe or don't want to know more about. We know how fast we can earn money here especially if you know how to play the game.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 02, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Not just can, but they do join, and in big quantities. And it does not always depend on the education, often people with education do amazingly stupid things. Therefore, so many stupid questions, scam charges and therefore fraud in the scope of the blockchain are flourishing.
Activity: 420
June 02, 2018, 06:40:10 PM
With those uneducated, no experience should not be involved in the cryptos market because this is very risky. If they invest, the big chance is to lose money because they do not understand the market and make mistakes in investing. The cryptos market is for experienced people only.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 06:39:51 PM
Yes the budget should be there but from the word uneducated, he/she should basically be able to understand cryptocurrency or there will be no use still if he will invest in cryptos but just go with the flow because it is the "IT" thing today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
I think if someone has a lot of money but they are not educated it might be gullible even in the real world, it is almost impossible for them to know crypto, even modern gadgets alone they can not use it well
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 06:31:01 PM
I think there is no reason for them to join in, their will lose their money for sure. I would learn at first and only then try myself here
Activity: 319
June 02, 2018, 06:30:06 PM
Uneducated people can hardly join cryptocurrency, they really need a ton of guidance and knowledge on crypto, they first need to learn how to used computers and gadgets then on cryptos, all people as long as they are willingly want to learn and join crypto yes they can.
Activity: 153
June 02, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
Many people start their success with ignorance of what they do. But on that basis they continue to learn and work hard, so that they are able to achieve success. The amount of balance is not a guarantee for success, the willingness to add knowledge, hard work, and patience that's the key to success in my opinion. So, I think everyone can join in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
It will be quite difficult to get uneducated people in cryptocurrency because an uneducated person will not be able to use a laptop or smartphone to access the internet and browse through the offers on cryptocurrency.They will not be able to read and understand the concepts behind projects etc.This will put a lot of limitations on them.
Activity: 9
June 02, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
Why not? As long as they want to learn about crypto, how to invest, and how to trade wisely and smartly in crypto, everyone can do it. It is possible for everyone to get in crypto and earn more profits if they want to learn and analyze.
Activity: 97
June 02, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
In a way what type of  uneducated people? Uneducated in academics that aren't able to study or those people that are uneducated in cryptocurrencies?
There's no restriction for everybody to invest in cryptocurrency. Even they are uneducated or not, they are free to join the market as long as they have the capital.
They are free to join in, of course, but they are likely to lose it in the first or the second move. So that is why you should learn at first
Activity: 97
June 02, 2018, 06:12:36 PM
I think you should not start doing something if you are not completely sure of the result. So learn at first and only then try
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 02, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
In a way what type of  uneducated people? Uneducated in academics that aren't able to study or those people that are uneducated in cryptocurrencies?
There's no restriction for everybody to invest in cryptocurrency. Even they are uneducated or not, they are free to join the market as long as they have the capital.
Activity: 121
June 02, 2018, 06:07:38 PM
Education is good when you have it and you are involved in the crypto-community as well. But it doesnt necessarily mean that if you are not educated, you cant make it. As far as you know how to use a computer and you can have access to the internet, there nothing can stop you from nvolving into cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: