Pages:
Author

Topic: Unemplyment at least 50% how world will look like then ? - page 4. (Read 1206 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
the price will not affect the number of unemployed but the price is very identical to the economic condition of one country / and the cost of production of one product offered,
there are many entrepreneurs out there and sometimes many jobs are created but it's just that humans have high ambitions and want to occupy a decent position but don't measure their abilities so many companies refuse, so for 50% unemployment in one country it's an impossible thing according to me, don't know for the others
Yes, there could be lots of opportunities for everyone. More businesses are being established since most countries are now recovering from the pandemic. Some people are blaming the increasing number of unemployment rate on the government but the fact is, they lack skills and others don't have the eagerness to look for opportunities. The success of a person depends on their determination and hard work.
.The 50% is the number too exaggerated ..
Now a days many people are self employed - people are learning freelancing and earning from their home. That is the biggest liberty they have achieved during Covid
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
the price will not affect the number of unemployed but the price is very identical to the economic condition of one country / and the cost of production of one product offered,
there are many entrepreneurs out there and sometimes many jobs are created but it's just that humans have high ambitions and want to occupy a decent position but don't measure their abilities so many companies refuse, so for 50% unemployment in one country it's an impossible thing according to me, don't know for the others
Yes, there could be lots of opportunities for everyone. More businesses are being established since most countries are now recovering from the pandemic. Some people are blaming the increasing number of unemployment rate on the government but the fact is, they lack skills and others don't have the eagerness to look for opportunities. The success of a person depends on their determination and hard work.
Hard to predict but I guess at least 50% more guns  Smiley
I am not sure why it is 50% when that is a super power - people are getting their needs and government is rich and able to manage the big chunk of their population.
What to talk about the under developed country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Hard to predict but I guess at least 50% more guns  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
t entirely true to be honest. Even though the mentality of the people is a big factor why most of the people remain unemployed. Lack of good paying opportunities is an equal problem. If a good 17 year education followed by an institutionalised degree cannot land you a good paying job then obviously the whole education system should be changed. It's wrong to affix the responsibility of being unemployed on the person himself. Some people think organized education is enough and ideally it should be if you are paying this much for it.
I am not sure if they are adding freelancers in the count or not?
Many youngsters are not applying for jobs but they do their own work from the comfort of their home. Are they unemployed too?

For sure it isnt really counted on the statistics but rather they are just focusing on the amount of people who doesnt have a work specially on day jobs which they have known.
So numbers wont really be that accurate but in overall where unemployment is really that high on some countries in the world but its true that there are some who doesnt really love
to have day jobs but rather instead on going freelancing and other online investment which they could really able to make themselves sustainable despite on working from their home.
Actually this had been a common big problem from the past or even up to now.

Since bitcoin has been introduced to the world more young adults or young youths to work to a place that will not give it a value or chance of a Liberty because with the cryptocurrency investment and the cryptocurrency trading you can live a life of indoors and simple with your threading and nobody will know or notice the Genesis of you getting me income or success so cryptocurrency I've stopped a lot of barriers is so many country and also stop a lot of criminal action all the society
you are very right - many youngsters do not run after companies with CVs in their hands and begging for their job.
They have a small office at home and they are doing wonders from there. It only need one skill and a computer to make to able enough to earn on your own
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
t entirely true to be honest. Even though the mentality of the people is a big factor why most of the people remain unemployed. Lack of good paying opportunities is an equal problem. If a good 17 year education followed by an institutionalised degree cannot land you a good paying job then obviously the whole education system should be changed. It's wrong to affix the responsibility of being unemployed on the person himself. Some people think organized education is enough and ideally it should be if you are paying this much for it.
Many youngsters are not applying for jobs but they do their own work from the comfort of their home. Are they unemployed too?

Since bitcoin has been introduced to the world more young adults or young youths to work to a place that will not give it a value or chance of a Liberty because with the cryptocurrency investment and the cryptocurrency trading you can live a life of indoors and simple with your threading and nobody will know or notice the Genesis of you getting me income or success so cryptocurrency I've stopped a lot of barriers is so many country and also stop a lot of criminal action all the society
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756
Unemployment at least 50% in usa at least so how THE wprld world will look like ?
Definately all prices will 80-90%down

Unemployment in different countries can look very different!
For example, in countries with a strong economy and social policy (for example, the United States), this will of course cause an increase in the burden on the budget. But the dollar is what it is and the dollar is to be printed in the USA, and supported by the whole world - the state will pay benefits, prices will be stable, and this can continue for a long time.
Unemployment in the EU will be a little different - the level of social security will be lower, the quality of life of families without work will also be lower. There will be, I do not exclude, forced employment in not the most prestigious places ... But they will live acceptable.
But unemployment in other countries will look more negative. Real poverty, a real collapse of social programs and budgets, the exit of investors and the shutdown of entire sectors of the economy.
Unfortunately ....

Merit: 618

No not at all. As per OECD, unemploymeny means

People above a specified age not being in paid employment or self-employment but currently available for work during the reference period.

The freelancers are counted in self employed people while the people who are not looking for jobs will be under the category of not available to work. So both these type of people are excluded from the calculation or ideally should be excluded from this calculation i don't know how are these people doing it.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Unemployment at least 50% in usa at least so how THE wprld world will look like ?

Are you serious? 50% is a very big number and I am sure Us will be nowhere near that number last I heard the number was around 20% and that also at leak Covid time since then the number has only recovered. So I am sure 50% is a just s random guess but yes even 20% is pretty high if you consider it for a second. I am sure there is going to be a big recession coming in I'd the number is somewhere around 20% mark.

I also don't believe if a country as big as the USA the unemployment rate can reach 50%, that's an enormous amount and I doubt
the US government will allow that to happen. Actually, it is not only the USA that has experienced an increase in unemployment,
but it seems that all countries in the world are experiencing the same thing. Indeed, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has made
the world economy even more devastated. Many even say that the current economic crisis is worse than the previous economic crisis.
So the government really has to find an effective solution to this unemployment problem. If a solution is not found immediately,
it will cause other problems, such as the crime rate will increase if unemployment increases. So the unemployment problem is
a serious problem, and I hope the government can move quickly to solve it.

I don't think it's because the opportunity to make money doesn't exist. But the way of thinking of the majority of people still hasn't changed,
there are still many people who think that a good job is to work in a company as an employee. Even though the ease of internet access should be
able to open up opportunities to make much bigger money, there are lots of ways to make money on the internet. This is the importance of
the government providing education to the public, and I hope the government really educates the public seriously. So that many people realize
the opportunity to make quite a lot of money on the internet, and if many people realize this, it is expected that the number of unemployed
will decrease.
That's not entirely true to be honest. Even though the mentality of the people is a big factor why most of the people remain unemployed. Lack of good paying opportunities is an equal problem. If a good 17 year education followed by an institutionalised degree cannot land you a good paying job then obviously the whole education system should be changed. It's wrong to affix the responsibility of being unemployed on the person himself. Some people think organized education is enough and ideally it should be if you are paying this much for it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

Are you serious? 50% is a very big number and I am sure Us will be nowhere near that number last I heard the number was around 20% and that also at leak Covid time since then the number has only recovered. So I am sure 50% is a just s random guess but yes even 20% is pretty high if you consider it for a second. I am sure there is going to be a big recession coming in I'd the number is somewhere around 20% mark.

I also don't believe if a country as big as the USA the unemployment rate can reach 50%, that's an enormous amount and I doubt
the US government will allow that to happen. Actually, it is not only the USA that has experienced an increase in unemployment,
but it seems that all countries in the world are experiencing the same thing. Indeed, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has made
the world economy even more devastated. Many even say that the current economic crisis is worse than the previous economic crisis.
So the government really has to find an effective solution to this unemployment problem. If a solution is not found immediately,
it will cause other problems, such as the crime rate will increase if unemployment increases. So the unemployment problem is
a serious problem, and I hope the government can move quickly to solve it.

I don't think it's because the opportunity to make money doesn't exist. But the way of thinking of the majority of people still hasn't changed,
there are still many people who think that a good job is to work in a company as an employee. Even though the ease of internet access should be
able to open up opportunities to make much bigger money, there are lots of ways to make money on the internet. This is the importance of
the government providing education to the public, and I hope the government really educates the public seriously. So that many people realize
the opportunity to make quite a lot of money on the internet, and if many people realize this, it is expected that the number of unemployed
will decrease.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Most of the people are now working as a freelancer - for them, freelancing is more profitable and they can enjoy luxury of working at their own time at their own comfortable place. Without being answerable to anyone.
Freelancer are not unemployed. They are skilled workers who are contributing to the revenue of the state as well.
Maybe OP has a wrong chart all the time that's why he could say 50% are unemployed where in fact there's a vague line of freelancer and other people doing their best to make money such as business owners who're just started.

–snip–
I am not entirely sure, relying on government is not always a bad deal. What people do not understand is that it's never the system that screws people and makes it a terrible life, it's the people who are at the top that makes the system not work.

I guarantee you, have 100% non-corrupt, totally good people who want the best of everyone at the top, be the politicians, the congress, senate, presidents, whatever they have, all good people who want the best, right? If you have that then communism, liberal, democracy, hell even dictatorship would all be great. Because, it would be filled with people who want the best for you, it's never the system. So, "government helping people" is not always bad, "which" government doing it would change the result.
It's always the top people who always mess it up and I couldn't disagree with that since I've known people like that in the past. It's so rare to see such people who are willing to do everything just to make their country succeed. That's the president should people have to vote instead of those people who are just good at talking but not in doing.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
With what the world is facing right now, it is very wrong for one to have a mindset,  relying on government for employment. The workers the government employed ,the government are finding it very difficult how they can be able to meet up with salary to pay them,  that is why their no new employment coming steady to take new workers. The world is so advanced for people to be expecting jobs from government,  their are many things that can be done by individuals that can generate money,  that can also create jobs for other people.
I am not entirely sure, relying on government is not always a bad deal. What people do not understand is that it's never the system that screws people and makes it a terrible life, it's the people who are at the top that makes the system not work.

I guarantee you, have 100% non-corrupt, totally good people who want the best of everyone at the top, be the politicians, the congress, senate, presidents, whatever they have, all good people who want the best, right? If you have that then communism, liberal, democracy, hell even dictatorship would all be great. Because, it would be filled with people who want the best for you, it's never the system. So, "government helping people" is not always bad, "which" government doing it would change the result.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
Yeah, having a job is a very hard thing these days and that is why we are seeing an uptick in online remote working as well.

The real trouble for western nations will start when they realize that they could literally take on remote workers all around the world, think about it they allowed their workers to be remote during pandemic, so why not allow them to be remote now and pick someone from anywhere in the world? That means that you are not strictly looking for someone who is living nearby and can travel to your office, you are looking for someone between 8 billion people. This will result with both cheaper and better workers for that company.
Having a regular job these days and keeping up with the inflation is hard especially if the job requires the employee to be on site. Unfortunately, not all jobs are are qualified for a remote set up since most of them requires on site activities such as restaurants. Also, with the demand on the work remote set up, the quality and necessary ratings are affected as employee are not focused and monitored on their jobs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

Unemployment had been one of the major challenges of Evey nation to ensure their citizens are employed having something to do so to avoid crime. Crime had been a good path for unemployment people going to do odd jobs just to get food on their tables. The rate at which unemployment is rising, it will reach a time when the rich will no longer be safe because crime will increase drastically and the authorities will no longer be able to handle crime.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Freelancing has become a trend so not all unemployed are jobless like what most people think. New generations now are more open-minded, they are not afraid to explore other field of work that will also give them mental stability. Some of my friends said they earn 5x more compared to their previous 9 to 5 job. They can work freely at their own time and still able to do their hobbies. As long as there is an opportunity for someone to earn money at their own comfort, this high unemployment rate will not decrease.
They may call it unemployed but they are still earning money and they have control of their own free time unlike in working from 9-5 almost everyday. I think ever since the pandemic started and lots of people getting lost their jobs, freelancing is the new way to get employed without having to go out almost everyday. But this freelancing is not really for everyone especially if someone is not a tech savvy. But at least most people are making ways to ease the burden of being unemployed although 50% of unemployed is just too much considering that we are almost 8 billion people in the world.
Most of the people are now working as a freelancer - for them, freelancing is more profitable and they can enjoy luxury of working at their own time at their own comfortable place. Without being answerable to anyone.
Freelancer are not unemployed. They are skilled workers who are contributing to the revenue of the state as well.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Freelancing has become a trend so not all unemployed are jobless like what most people think. New generations now are more open-minded, they are not afraid to explore other field of work that will also give them mental stability. Some of my friends said they earn 5x more compared to their previous 9 to 5 job. They can work freely at their own time and still able to do their hobbies. As long as there is an opportunity for someone to earn money at their own comfort, this high unemployment rate will not decrease.
They may call it unemployed but they are still earning money and they have control of their own free time unlike in working from 9-5 almost everyday. I think ever since the pandemic started and lots of people getting lost their jobs, freelancing is the new way to get employed without having to go out almost everyday. But this freelancing is not really for everyone especially if someone is not a tech savvy. But at least most people are making ways to ease the burden of being unemployed although 50% of unemployed is just too much considering that we are almost 8 billion people in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: