Pages:
Author

Topic: UNFAIR TREATMENT OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 21, 2019, 09:02:13 AM
I think you're right, the bounty hunter earns very little and can't cause a dumping situation at all. If the project marketing is very successful, investors have great hopes for the project, and the price of tokens will naturally rise.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
December 21, 2019, 07:11:20 AM
Indeed, some projects sometimes treat bounty hunters unfairly and reject payments with one side without asking for bounty hunter approval, because we are only considered free bounty hunters. They have various ways of not paying participants on the project. Suppose with the closing the form to send the wallet address for payment, or not counting the stake of the work of the participant. But there really is no way to stop this injustice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
December 21, 2019, 06:57:12 AM

What do you do to the project that actually launched their product, the developers and the team completely ignore bounty hunters while the project gain traction and investors coming to buy in the exchange?

I think bounty hunters can gather around and do something to them and can probably force the team to pay by spreading the word about them scamming you. The power still lies in bounty hunters if we just unite to claim what we have worked for.

I wish there is some sort of avenue for bounty hunters to report this deceitful team members who will trick hunters into promoting their project only to end up not paying or even lock up 90% of the reward (example IMO),
Unfortunately, some hunters are too desperate to earn a $ that they will do anything or receive any harsh treatment over it,
You will be surprise many hunters don't share your view.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 20, 2019, 02:21:44 PM

What do you do to the project that actually launched their product, the developers and the team completely ignore bounty hunters while the project gain traction and investors coming to buy in the exchange?

I think bounty hunters can gather around and do something to them and can probably force the team to pay by spreading the word about them scamming you. The power still lies in bounty hunters if we just unite to claim what we have worked for.

exactly and who doesnt want to unite if they are all got scammed by one bounty  ? it did happen many times on this forum and the scammers were already punished  . its sad to think that thier fame will not last a long time due to thier ignorance  . are they desperate enough to sacrifice some little funds for what they are going to earned later on   ?  i feel sorry for them and to the ones that will be doing this kind of tactics  .  hope this would also be an eye opener to the owner that will going to start a campaign  .
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 20, 2019, 11:16:24 AM

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
December 20, 2019, 05:39:53 AM
Try not to complain but to endure because that is the best that you can actually do. There is no one to report bad project owners to. Everyone works at their whims and caprices. Just pray to work for a good project owner and not those that do not regard hunters as valuable. There is a certain Deex exchange that has refused to pay their bounty hunters since campaign ended in January this year. Just an example of bad project owners.

Yeah but sometimes just being enduring is not enough, it is also important to air your views regarding the treatments meted out to hunters from some dev team and in some cases bm as well, i get it everyone join willingly but that does not mean they should be treated wrongly, after all, this projects comes and seek for participants who will help them to promote their ideas and get paid for doing so, then why treating this participants whom you solicit their help with total disregards?
All this are happening because the teams know there is no authority to hold them accountable for their action.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 20, 2019, 02:48:54 AM
Once a campaign is concluded, in most cases, hunters are ignored.
I am one of those people who advice people againt bounties but your point is wrong here. The bounty manager is often at the mercy of the project owners too. So they cant reveal much info to the hunters being a middleman and having to watch both sides. But few people will actually understand this.

Questions on updates, relevant information on spreadsheet update and payment distribution are often ignored.
I doubt you have participated in any bounty as of now. I wont suggest you do though.
This less than respectful treatment of individuals that help in actively promoting a project in order to ensure its success are one of the many things hunters havr to endure.
It is what they signed up for. No use complaining after accepting the terms and conditions.

You all should be happy that this forum is so lenient about altcoin projects and allowing them to run. They could have stopped bounties long back but they have not.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 13, 2019, 05:39:57 AM
It is so unfortunate the kind of bad treatment unleashed to the bounty hunters by the project team in the recent days. Hunters are treated lesser than beggars by the team despite working days and nights in promotion of the project to its success.
Most teams forget that the work of the hunters is responsible for bringing the investors which contribute fund to finance the project. The team instruct the bounty manager to change the bounty rules unfavorably to hunters hiding under the rule that they have the right to change the rule as they are pleased. The expend the bounty duration without increasing the bounty pool. They delay the bounty distribution in fear of dumping which most of the time do not come from the hunters but from the investors who got outrageous bonus on their investments or the team members who doubts the objectives of the project.

The bounty hunters has to find a way to stop this unfair treatment as it is already becoming unbearable.

Well, we have nothing to do about that mate as they have their own qualifications about that. Each of us aim a good bounty but in some point we might experience not a good one. Here in crypto currency community will be lucky or not as we just we wish our luck here..
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
December 08, 2019, 05:35:44 PM
Once a campaign is concluded, in most cases, hunters are ignored. Questions on updates, relevant information on spreadsheet update and payment distribution are often ignored. This less than respectful treatment of individuals that help in actively promoting a project in order to ensure its success are one of the many things hunters havr to endure.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 07, 2019, 08:39:47 PM
Its your choice to make as a bounty hunter, whatever choices you made is what will determine your end results, i prefer checking out bounty managers now more than any thing else because most bounties that failed me are from new BM or projects conducted by the project teams themselves

This is a positive attitude but dont lose hope on new projects with an unknown manager. Sometime the project isn't just familiar with the process here but they are legit. Ive joined some projects with unknown manager but still were able to get my tokens and able to sell it.

Manager are also like hunters who working for them, so its the project we must always look upon, lile their team, legality of it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 07, 2019, 06:50:53 AM
the solution is to ask all bounty hunters to stop participating in the bounty campaign so that the project teams no longer arbitrarily make rules that detrimental the bounty participants. there is no other solution except to take action like this.
It can also be blamed on those who attempt to cheat the project funds by using more than one account to participate in the bounty. This leads to a forced KYC and nobody likes that. Problem is some bounty hunters are so greedy that they dont care about the project at all. They only care about their own earnings.

I agree with your opinion, Bounty hunters are doing their job without any guarantees of their work will be paid, so the only option for them is to carefully choose the projects for participation.
Or rather use that time to learn some trading and start trading USD/BTC for a change instead of spamming twitter reports. These shitcoins will never be big and they will remain low because of the dumping by hunters - which again does not get bought since the project ends up in a mess. Same story everywhere. So stop taking part in them and do something better with bitcoin.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
December 07, 2019, 06:37:14 AM
Such rules changes have occurred since the manager came from the project team itself.
the solution is to ask all bounty hunters to stop participating in the bounty campaign so that the project teams no longer arbitrarily make rules that detrimental the bounty participants. there is no other solution except to take action like this.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 06, 2019, 11:44:17 PM
Hunters are indeed treated unfair in this space. Atimes, I wonder what went wrong. I guess it's because there are several hunters who don't know their worth and are willing to collect anything from the project for their services. The bounty managers are certain that ones a bounty program is up, bounty hunters would flock. Its quite unfortunate that bounty hunting is no more reputable and hunters are treated like beggars.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
December 06, 2019, 10:17:30 AM
It is so unfortunate the kind of bad treatment unleashed to the bounty hunters by the project team in the recent days. Hunters are treated lesser than beggars by the team despite working days and nights in promotion of the project to its success.
Most teams forget that the work of the hunters is responsible for bringing the investors which contribute fund to finance the project. The team instruct the bounty manager to change the bounty rules unfavorably to hunters hiding under the rule that they have the right to change the rule as they are pleased. The expend the bounty duration without increasing the bounty pool. They delay the bounty distribution in fear of dumping which most of the time do not come from the hunters but from the investors who got outrageous bonus on their investments or the team members who doubts the objectives of the project.

The bounty hunters has to find a way to stop this unfair treatment as it is already becoming unbearable.

Sorry to hear that mate but in some case, we can't control their own way of attitude in which it makes so unfair since each of us here working for our own good. Well, as one of the hunters as well as an investors I also experience that kind of treatment but we have nothing to do about it and wait for their next instructions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 02:07:03 PM
I agree with your opinion, Bounty hunters are doing their job without any guarantees of their work will be paid, so the only option for them is to carefully choose the projects for participation.
Activity: 644
https://blockmembers.io/
December 05, 2019, 11:59:58 AM
It is very worrisome the way some project owners treat hunters. Many of them forgot that hunters inputs aided them in the project. Some managers are also to be blame because they don't protect hunters they invited to do the publicity. Some managers don't care whether hunters are paid or not. What they know is themselves.
copper member
Activity: 238
December 05, 2019, 11:00:13 AM

I can relate with your position. Its quite unfortunate that the effort of bounty hunters are not appreciated by the project. Bounty hunters needs to make the project see their relevance and that could be done by suspending their services when the project is not fulfilling their own side of the bargain either by increasing the bounty duration without increasing the reward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 05, 2019, 10:23:09 AM
Try not to complain but to endure because that is the best that you can actually do. There is no one to report bad project owners to. Everyone works at their whims and caprices. Just pray to work for a good project owner and not those that do not regard hunters as valuable. There is a certain Deex exchange that has refused to pay their bounty hunters since campaign ended in January this year. Just an example of bad project owners.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
December 05, 2019, 10:18:57 AM
Most times hunters are really treated poorly by some dev team, they disregard the work the hunters are putting in to spread the word of their project through all the available means, even if hunters don't invest money to support the project they invest their time and resource (e.g you need internet to always be online and that cost money) which should be equally considered,

Aside from the unfair treatment to hunters, they are also blame for any dump in price that project will experience even we all know that it is not always the case,

Unfortunately, nothing can be done about this since the team are the ones calling the shot, hunters just have to go along with it.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 05, 2019, 09:36:31 AM
No new solution can fix this problem except market start bouncing up big time, IEO hardcap are hard to hit this days and investors are not finding new projects as promising again so the blame is the market price
We cannot blame the market price just like that, because the price in the market is caused by the demand and supply of a token, and there is a solution to fix this problem as long as we want to fix it together.
Pages:
Jump to: