Pages:
Author

Topic: UNFAIR TREATMENT OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS - page 6. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
December 03, 2019, 11:48:13 PM
The bounty hunters has to find a way to stop this unfair treatment as it is already becoming unbearable.
what kind of fair rule do you want? in fact the project team views us as 'who needs' and because it is as if the bounty hunters are in need then they can control it. indeed, we basically need each other, but in reality they can reverse it, I do not understand the solution for this because we are here independently. there is no one who can help in this, even though the forum admin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
December 03, 2019, 11:33:08 PM
Unfortunate but this is a sad reality for hunters. Also we are the one who needs to adjust with this cause campaign always have discretion and managers and team take advantages of this "clause" We have the rights to change the term of this campaign

But if you joined a good manager with high reputation maybe this will be a different case. I'm a hunter too been there and than that so I know how it feels.
Yes, the only thing we can do is to bear this since they are the one who pays bounty hunters. They have all the right for what they want for the project, and bounty hunters are just there to work for the project.

Bounty manager is just working for the project, and he also have no right which is the same as bounty hunters. The only thing is, his ideas might be considered by the team, so I think, the bounty manager has the capability to influence ideas that may give positivity to bounty hunters.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
December 03, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
That is why, it is the responsible of the bounty hunter to choose wisely as to which bounty project should you join to. I have encountered such a waste project before, the team always delaying and rescheduling the distribution of the token rewards due to the bad market condition, etc.

And there is no choice for a bounty hunter but to wait even if it takes a long period of time before receiving the fruit of labor of the participants. With these, the only thing I can see is to choose a project which has a strong impact and has a good product that will eventually be guarantee to be listed so the distribution of the rewards will not be delay as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 03, 2019, 09:10:03 PM
Unfortunate but this is a sad reality for hunters. Also we are the one who needs to adjust with this cause campaign always have discretion and managers and team take advantages of this "clause" We have the rights to change the term of this campaign

But if you joined a good manager with high reputation maybe this will be a different case. I'm a hunter too been there and than that so I know how it feels.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 03, 2019, 08:20:55 PM
It's true but not all campaigns like that. Good project they can project his projects well even until his sales. Dump price due to excessive sales bonuses and airdrop that the allocated fief is quite large. Take a look at NRG coin that still withstood its price when its eardrop was shared yesterday. Even back up when the distribution was complete. So there is no way to stop those unfair. Just leave it and find a good project on this platform.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 03, 2019, 08:01:08 PM
there are at least 4 projects that I've worked on from 2018 until now and none of them have been listed on the market exchange. of course a long time, it's been 1 year did not get anything from the bounty. I think the next bounty must be listed as a token to the market exchange first to make it look like a real realistic project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 03, 2019, 07:39:53 PM
Oh by the way, yobit has yet to pay its cryptotalk participants for 6 days now.  I'm sure some of you posting here are in the campaign and it's the same concept.  How long does it take for everyone to wise up and refuse to get scammed again?  How long should you stick with a campaign or bounty when you know you're getting screwed?

I'm sure nobody will respond to my post, but I'd love to know if anyone feels the same way.  It's not good when you agree to offer some advertising space or do work for a bounty and then the project dev or company just shits all over you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 03, 2019, 07:38:34 PM
This is ridiculous. Show me the bounty hunter who promotes the project day round the clock without sleep and food. Most use bots and multi-accounts.
The conditions in bounty companies are ridiculously simple. What kind of justice are we talking about?
Working in moderation, health is also very important to pay attention to, right? I became a bounty hunter for about three years and I chose to be realistic, work according to my abilities and not overexert myself. Looks like the OP is expecting too high so it can't accept reality. I also know how it feels, rules change, rewards are reduced, and various other dramas. But what else can I do? a protest will not change anything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 03, 2019, 07:26:17 PM
It is so unfortunate the kind of bad treatment unleashed to the bounty hunters by the project team in the recent days. Hunters are treated lesser than beggars by the team despite working days and nights in promotion of the project to its success.
Most teams forget that the work of the hunters is responsible for bringing the investors which contribute fund to finance the project. The team instruct the bounty manager to change the bounty rules unfavorably to hunters hiding under the rule that they have the right to change the rule as they are pleased. The expend the bounty duration without increasing the bounty pool. They delay the bounty distribution in fear of dumping which most of the time do not come from the hunters but from the investors who got outrageous bonus on their investments or the team members who doubts the objectives of the project.

The bounty hunters has to find a way to stop this unfair treatment as it is already becoming unbearable.
Something bad that was happening to you. In cryptocurrency history we all don't have good luck. Or you did participate in bad project. But my question is if all bad for hunters than why price dump before bounty distribution. I'm also victim of some projects to change allocation of bounty rewards.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 03, 2019, 07:31:44 PM
This is ridiculous. Show me the bounty hunter who promotes the project day round the clock without sleep and food. Most use bots and multi-accounts.
The conditions in bounty companies are ridiculously simple. What kind of justice are we talking about?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 03, 2019, 07:11:46 PM
It is so unfortunate the kind of bad treatment unleashed to the bounty hunters by the project team in the recent days. Hunters are treated lesser than beggars by the team despite working days and nights in promotion of the project to its success.
Most teams forget that the work of the hunters is responsible for bringing the investors which contribute fund to finance the project. The team instruct the bounty manager to change the bounty rules unfavorably to hunters hiding under the rule that they have the right to change the rule as they are pleased. The expend the bounty duration without increasing the bounty pool. They delay the bounty distribution in fear of dumping which most of the time do not come from the hunters but from the investors who got outrageous bonus on their investments or the team members who doubts the objectives of the project.

then, the only solution if you have found that campaign and you should not join on that campaign. If you have participated for several weeks and it's much better to leave the campaign rather than put your efforts for nothing. So many garbage developers right now that can't even maintain its platform. That kind of developer can be also called as scammer too consider about they have been scammed our time and effort.

The only way to prevent it to not join into its campaign and find another legit campaign. i don't even think you can find another solution since the rules created by them. That's the only way and just try to boycott such bounty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 03, 2019, 06:51:51 PM
Bounty hunters have always been subjected to such terms
When you join bounties and there’s that disclaimer that right to alter any rules

As from then; you are on your own
You can still figure out a right way to participate in bounties s
yes and I think there isn't much that can be done so they don't change anything. Rules have been set from the beginning and we must be able to accept that fact. If you are afraid of that risk then don't join from the start, if you protest and don't accept the fact, it's the same as you opposing your own decision, right? So let's think more mature, this is indeed a bad season, be patient.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
December 03, 2019, 06:33:46 PM
It really depends on what bounty campaign yoj are joining and how much they will distribute the reward and members count. And some campaign really providing rewards to the bounty hunters but depending on hoe much you have share and do their task.

And also some are just a bunch of scammers and using the bounty hunters to spreas their scam campaign which is bad on our side that affects the new investor to not trust some people regarding the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 03, 2019, 06:26:39 PM
Bounty hunters have always been subjected to such terms
When you join bounties and there’s that disclaimer that right to alter any rules

As from then; you are on your own
You can still figure out a right way to participate in bounties s
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 03, 2019, 05:51:39 PM
~ They delay the bounty distribution in fear of dumping which most of the time do not come from the hunters but from the investors who got outrageous bonus on their investments or the team members who doubts the objectives of the project.

I most don't like it if the developper originates in such a way as to delay distribution, for me it's just an excuse. Bounty hunters are often blamed for dumps. Even though it's not just the bounty hunter that's the cause right? By providing the bounty pool, the management team should be able to predict and prepare preventive actions to overcome it.
On the other hand, we must be able to accept whatever risks occur, don't we decide to join and already know that rules can change at any time? so with that hope, I don't expect too high. If you want a definite and better guarantee, please join a bounty handled by a trusted BM such as Hhampuz or others who give a fix token reward in BTC.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 03, 2019, 05:21:37 PM
I rarely encountered mistreatment of managers but you also need to understand that a bountist is like a McDonald's worker, if something is not pleasant, the company will always find a replacement.

Ive been experienced it before, I joined a campaign last year and its been weeks since they are not given any notifications or news about what is gonna happen because the campaign is ended, and many of the telegram member are mad at us because they say that it is better to joined bounty because they will get free coins rather than investing , yes it is true but the thing is they pity us for being a bounty hunter even though we work for it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 03, 2019, 05:11:44 PM
As a fellow bounty hunter back when the Airdrop was so promising
Yeah you don't hear a lot about airdrops these days, as opposed to 2017 and '18 when it seemed like every other thread in the altcoin section was hyping a new one.  But I didn't think any of them were as promising as you say.  They all seemed like worse than shit coins to me and I never bothered to participate in any of them.

Bounty hunters keep getting treated like shit because they keep going back for more, even when there should be ample warning that a scam is going to happen.  Even if there aren't red flags, nobody insists on escrowed funds and payment in a coin that's actually worth something.  Waiting to claim tokens is a losing deal for any number of reasons and while I have *some* sympathy for the bounty hunters' plight, it isn't much.  Helping to promote those stupid projects isn't much of a job and it really doesn't help anyone except the scammy project devs.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
December 03, 2019, 04:59:55 PM
We have to be more stronger than anytime before.
Projects do not have enough money for development, bounty managers are scamming to earn atleast something in this situation and bounty hunters are leaving due to low earnings and many scams.

But, there is light at the end of the tunnel, currently cryptocurrencies are so cheap, so even we earn less money, we could afford more cryptocurrencies in the end.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
December 03, 2019, 04:56:33 PM
Unfortunately it is. When someone in the telegram group asks a question about distribution they behave as if they do something shameful when he is a bounty hunter. I think it is the fault of these hunters, because they value projects more than they have, and projects think they have accomplished something bigger. Also, the lack of an "address" to complain is another factor that makes us powerless. Mistakes against hunters is often unrequited.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 03, 2019, 04:43:17 PM
Yeah, unfortunately bounty hunters usually are being treated like free slaves, that will do anything just to get some "free" tokens. Their job are not treated like job, it's like a game where project team can change the rules and do whatever they want with this naughty little kids - bounty hunters Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: