Pages:
Author

Topic: UNI Token Eligible Wallet To claim free Uni token! - page 2. (Read 232 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Did anyone experienced having another wallet used in uniswap but you lose the private key/keystore file to access the wallet and the wallet is eligible to claim 400 uni token?. As far as I know, the price of each uni token is around $3 to $5.

I am not sure what you asking here, but if you lose your private key of eth address or any other key required for access on your wallet, yes, there is no other possibility to claim your UNI tokens. You can forget about them, no matter what is the price. If it's for your consolation, no one can access to these tokens without the proper key.
better try to remember how you approached the platform, as I know there is a couple of ways, just try to remember if you use Metamask, then you need just a password I think.
If you trying to find someone experienced who's also lost his key, to cry together, then is something different.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

why lost its login details?

well we always thought of creating throw away wallets and then all of a sudden we have to find every single wallet we tried using on uniswap. lol it must be disappointing to find one of the wallets, excited to log it in but found out its not eligible  Grin

lol i have tried looking for all the wallet i have tried there its funny when i was expecting 400UNI, only to find out, it can't claim anything.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Did anyone experienced having another wallet used in uniswap but you lose the private key/keystore file to access the wallet and the wallet is eligible to claim 400 uni token?. As far as I know, the price of each uni token is around $3 to $5.
Pages:
Jump to: