Pages:
Author

Topic: UniChain - The 4th Generation Blockchain Made For The Smart Society 5.0 - page 2. (Read 1492 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Listing is already the next stage, but initially it would be nice to get acquainted with those who create this project and what kind of work experience these people have!

Very often listing becomes the first and the most important stage of the development of the ecosystem of the project.

)) Please explain to me how the listing relates to the development of the ecosystem of the project itself? Name me at least one well-known project that started with this?
Activity: 46

Listing is already the next stage, but initially it would be nice to get acquainted with those who create this project and what kind of work experience these people have!

Very often listing becomes the first and the most important stage of the development of the ecosystem of the project.

It is very important that price of the coins would grow for PoS mining. For this perpose it is important to create demand in the coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

In the starting post I read that the project was recruiting a team! I wonder if you have already recruited the full roster or not, and when will the team members be known?

Team is very important part of every project because only from the team depends how all ideas of the project will be realized.

That is why it is so important to check the development of the project and check the news of the project to see the work of the team.

Now listing is an important part of development of the project. Without listing on exchanges miners would not support the coin.

In the starting post I read that the project was recruiting a team! I wonder if you have already recruited the full roster or not, and when will the team members be known?

Team is very important part of every project because only from the team depends how all ideas of the project will be realized.

That is why it is so important to check the development of the project and check the news of the project to see the work of the team.

Now listing is an important part of development of the project. Without listing on exchanges miners would not support the coin.

New people very often make mistakes and lose their money because they do not have experience and knowlage.

If cryptocurrency market will raise, cryptocurrency will become more popular and a lot of newbies will come to the industry.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

I agree with you, but the growth of bitcoin attracts new people, which is very good for the entire market as a whole.

New people very often make mistakes and lose their money because they do not have experience and knowlage.
Activity: 44

I would say that the growth of bitcoin attracted many new users who will certainly start buying new coins as well. In general, we have already seen such a development of events in 2017.

Some coins are growing even more active that bitcoin, that is why many investors prefer to buy different coins not only Bitcoin.

The raise of the market does not guarantee that the price of the token will grow. It is very important to develop a project.
Activity: 77

I would say that the growth of bitcoin attracted many new users who will certainly start buying new coins as well. In general, we have already seen such a development of events in 2017.

Some coins are growing even more active that bitcoin, that is why many investors prefer to buy different coins not only Bitcoin.

In PoW mining usually using this equipment you can mine different coins in PoS mining you can mine only that coins that you hold.

Now cryptocurrency market start to raise. So I think that the projects with PoS coins will be successful.

The cryptocurrency market is really starting to grow, and most importantly, I believe that there will be a new information noise around cryptocurrencies! This means that a lot of new interested users will appear. So all good and worthy projects will have a chance to develop.

If cryptocurrency market will continue to raise investors will become more optimistic because they will see the future profit and it will be more simple to survive the coin with PoS mining.

Activity: 77

In PoW mining usually using this equipment you can mine different coins in PoS mining you can mine only that coins that you hold.

Now cryptocurrency market start to raise. So I think that the projects with PoS coins will be successful.

The cryptocurrency market is really starting to grow, and most importantly, I believe that there will be a new information noise around cryptocurrencies! This means that a lot of new interested users will appear. So all good and worthy projects will have a chance to develop.

If cryptocurrency market will continue to raise investors will become more optimistic because they will see the future profit and it will be more simple to survive the coin with PoS mining.

Activity: 139

I think that now is a good time for listing. But a lot of depends from a choice of exchange. Exchange must have a good liquidity.

Without listing it will be impossible to attract users to the ecosystem of the coin and attract new miners.

I think that now is a good time for listing. But a lot of depends from a choice of exchange. Exchange must have a good liquidity.

Indeed, against the general financial background, the cryptocurrency market looks very promising! And the plus is that bitcoin has finally broken through the annual maximum!
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

I already wrote above that it doesn't matter what kind of mining a coin has, miners and coin holders will always want the maximum value.

I do not agree with you. In PoW mining you can sell all mined coins when you want and you do not need to have a coin to stake for mining. In PoS mining you must hold coins for staking to mine. The more coins you have for staking the more coins you mine. If price of coins falls it is not profitable to you to mine.
Okay)) But in PoW mining, you need to buy expensive mining equipment and if the price of a coin falls, then you cannot even get your money back. So the situation is exactly the same.

I already wrote above that it doesn't matter what kind of mining a coin has, miners and coin holders will always want the maximum value.

I do not agree with you. In PoW mining you can sell all mined coins when you want and you do not need to have a coin to stake for mining. In PoS mining you must hold coins for staking to mine. The more coins you have for staking the more coins you mine. If price of coins falls it is not profitable to you to mine.
Okay)) But in PoW mining, you need to buy expensive mining equipment and if the price of a coin falls, then you cannot even get your money back. So the situation is exactly the same.
Pages:
Jump to: