Pages:
Author

Topic: UniChain - The 4th Generation Blockchain Made For The Smart Society 5.0 - page 4. (Read 1492 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

I understand that perfectly. I meant that it doesn't matter what kind of mining! It is always important that a coin is traded and has a reasonable price.

Many projects are waiting for a better market conditions that price of the tokens will grow and do not hurry with the listing.

One can wait for this for a very long time and cannot wait like that. I've noticed a tendency for users to react badly to projects that stop and just wait for something!

I agree that it is very bad for the reputation of the project to postpone listing, to stop development and to do nothing. People stop to trust such projects and it is very difficult to return the reputation.

I would say that it is almost impossible to return the reputation, especially in the cryptocurrency community. They don't forgive mistakes here ...
Activity: 46

I understand that perfectly. I meant that it doesn't matter what kind of mining! It is always important that a coin is traded and has a reasonable price.

Many projects are waiting for a better market conditions that price of the tokens will grow and do not hurry with the listing.

One can wait for this for a very long time and cannot wait like that. I've noticed a tendency for users to react badly to projects that stop and just wait for something!

I agree that it is very bad for the reputation of the project to postpone listing, to stop development and to do nothing. People stop to trust such projects and it is very difficult to return the reputation.

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Okay, what if there was PoW or PoS what would change? Likewise, it is not profitable for miners and coin holders when the coin is not traded or has a very low price tag!

There is a big difference between PoW and PoS mining. In PoS mining it is necessary to hold tokens of the project for stake. In PoW mining you do not have to hold tokens you can sell your tokens or coins when you wont.

Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

Okay, what if there was PoW or PoS what would change? Likewise, it is not profitable for miners and coin holders when the coin is not traded or has a very low price tag!

There is a big difference between PoW and PoS mining. In PoS mining it is necessary to hold tokens of the project for stake. In PoW mining you do not have to hold tokens you can sell your tokens or coins when you wont.

I think that any coin and project needs a listing, because it is an asset, and an asset should be actively traded.

UniChain is a coin with DPoS mining. Miners will stake and mine the coin only in the case if they will be sure that they can sell this coin in future for a good price.

Miners will mined the coin with DPoS mining only if price of the coin will be stable or will grow. So fist of all it is important to develop ecosystem of the project that price of coin will grow.

Activity: 184

I think that any coin and project needs a listing, because it is an asset, and an asset should be actively traded.

UniChain is a coin with DPoS mining. Miners will stake and mine the coin only in the case if they will be sure that they can sell this coin in future for a good price.

Miners will mined the coin with DPoS mining only if price of the coin will be stable or will grow. So fist of all it is important to develop ecosystem of the project that price of coin will grow.
Activity: 44

I understand this, because very often the exchanges set such conditions that it is impossible to tell the community in advance which exchange will be listed on! Therefore, I asked the question differently, will these be top exchanges ...

Listing is very impossible for the future of the tokens so I waiting information about listing and future listing.

Unichain is a coin with DPoS mining and it is impossible to develop ecosystem of the coin without listing. How miners will sell their mined coins?

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

I understand this, because very often the exchanges set such conditions that it is impossible to tell the community in advance which exchange will be listed on! Therefore, I asked the question differently, will these be top exchanges ...

Listing is very impossible for the future of the tokens so I waiting information about listing and future listing.

Unichain is a coin with DPoS mining and it is impossible to develop ecosystem of the coin without listing. How miners will sell their mined coins?
Activity: 64

As I know it is very difficult to have listing on Binance and Binance very carefully check exchanges for listing.

It is very expensive to have listing on Binance and new startups can not buy such expensive listing. Also new startups do not have liquidity.
That is why I asked about exchanges ... everyone has their own tastes but the top exchanges are the same!

As I understend now team members can not name the exchanges where the listing will be.
Activity: 139

As I know it is very difficult to have listing on Binance and Binance very carefully check exchanges for listing.

It is very expensive to have listing on Binance and new startups can not buy such expensive listing. Also new startups do not have liquidity.
That is why I asked about exchanges ... everyone has their own tastes but the top exchanges are the same!

As I understend now team members can not name the exchanges where the listing will be.

Activity: 139

Activity: 64

Three best exchanges, that's cool! Does the expression best exchanges - top exchanges?

Can you give the name of these three exchanges?

I can of course, but what does this have to do with what exchanges will the coin listing be on? For me, these are Binance, KuCoin and HitBTC.

Three best exchanges, that's cool! Does the expression best exchanges - top exchanges?

I can of course, but what does this have to do with what exchanges will the coin listing be on? For me, these are Binance, KuCoin and HitBTC.
Activity: 77

Activity: 4

I agree ...Please provide all necessary links that it will be simple to find all information and it will be less questions.

Thank you! We are working on our sites and frequently update them, literally every other week. Should be less opaque now
Pages:
Jump to: