Pages:
Author

Topic: UnicornHasher ANT Miner S1 Devices and Hosting [OPEN] - page 4. (Read 21281 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If you ever need to offload u1s or s1s local, please consider PMing me. I am currently working on a project to implement bitcoin payments and mining in mom and pop businesses throughout palm beach and martin counties. I use the USB miners mostly and can meet you for a f2f if the deal is good. Thanks!
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Are you Florida local Mia?
donator
It's for the children!
donator
It's for the children!
I'll add this info to the OP as well.  If you are not familiar with difficulty, pools and payout methods please browse some of these links to ensure you make the best return on your investment.

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
The difficulty jumped today!
Feb 17 2014
Difficulty: 3,129,573,175
Increase: 19.39%
Network Hashrate: 22,402,357 GH/s

Weekly pool reports 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/weekly-pool-and-network-statistics-77000

Pool list and summary of pool reward systems:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-mining-pools-list-104664

Thorough analysis of pool reward systems:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/analysis-of-bitcoin-pooled-mining-reward-systems-32814

donator
It's for the children!
I am back from the Bahamas and happy to see that my unit arrived and has been holding a good average.    Hashrate Average 12 hours   173.82 Gh/s 3 hours   170.60 Gh/s Thank you! I am curious about the scrypt mining deal going on as well so I will PM about it.

so let me understand i am here setting up the miner for you to make btc and you are not worrying about anything in the bahamas  ohh such the life our customers have Smiley  thanks for your business!

This is fantastic! 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
1BTC

1SspUGSFT9UjRzbjCn3baZLgajieshDji

You are slot 4 of 4 in round 1.

Payment sent. Thanks!

Looks like Thyatis got one early:

This might bounce between pools and reboot a few times while everything is tested.

I am back from the Bahamas and happy to see that my unit arrived and has been holding a good average.    Hashrate Average 12 hours   173.82 Gh/s 3 hours   170.60 Gh/s Thank you! I am curious about the scrypt mining deal going on as well so I will PM about it.

so let me understand i am here setting up the miner for you to make btc and you are not worrying about anything in the bahamas  ohh such the life our customers have Smiley  thanks for your business!
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
1BTC

1SspUGSFT9UjRzbjCn3baZLgajieshDji

You are slot 4 of 4 in round 1.

Payment sent. Thanks!

Looks like Thyatis got one early:

This might bounce between pools and reboot a few times while everything is tested.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Nice! Good to see mine is up and running.
Same here.  Couple days earlier than expected too.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Nice! Good to see mine is up and running.
donator
It's for the children!
ANT Pr0N: Non-Overclocked ANT

Overclocked ANT

Great Airflow at 42C in a 4U rack-mount

I'm looking at adding these heatsinks per Goxed advice on placement

Hashing Away!

donator
It's for the children!
Whats the offer for a used ANT from goxed?

Right now it's the same pricing.  

These are sourced from the US and shipping to the US so there is no delay.  I'm working on a discount of at least .1BTC or a warranty from us.  I don't have any assurances at the moment though.

Okay so these should be good to go start of next week then? I'll wait to see the outcome of the warranty / discount situation...

7 left.

We have inquiries for 25 devices and 7 left so we have to assign slots by payment time.

EDIT: -2 Left.   Huh
Activity: 66

These are sourced from the US and shipping to the US so there is no delay.  I'm working on a discount of at least .1BTC or a warranty from us.  I don't have any assurances at the moment though.

Okay so these should be good to go start of next week then? I'll wait to see the outcome of the warranty / discount situation...
donator
It's for the children!

These are sourced from the US and shipping to the US so there is no delay.  I'm working on a discount of at least .1BTC or a warranty from us.  I don't have any assurances at the moment though.
Activity: 252
Looks like my miner hosted at Thyatis is hashing today. Thank you.  Grin

You are welcome.  Should be clean sailing from here.  Let me know of any problems.
sf2
Activity: 273
donator
It's for the children!
We are now working on a scrypt deal which will be similar to this one.

The lead time is a bit longer as shipping is 7-14 days for the scrypt miners.

I'm assuming cooldgamer will do a similar group buy for a 3Mh/s or 6Mh/s setup.

Interesting times - I will watch out for this one for sure. Do you have any info on the scrypt miners? PM me if you want :-)

Orders and a thread should start Monday.   Delivery will be Monday + ~14 days.  300Kh/s per device.  Priced in USD based on a spot BTC price when you pay for the order. 
We are now working on a scrypt deal which will be similar to this one.

The lead time is a bit longer as shipping is 7-14 days for the scrypt miners.

I'm assuming cooldgamer will do a similar group buy for a 3Mh/s or 6Mh/s setup.

Interesting times - I will watch out for this one for sure. Do you have any info on the scrypt miners? PM me if you want :-)
Pages:
Jump to: