Pages:
Author

Topic: UnicornHasher ANT Miner S1 Devices and Hosting [OPEN] - page 6. (Read 21320 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

From what I've read, and please post a link if I'm wrong, that seems to be an isolated incident occurring less than 1% of the time.  I received an ANT from BitMain and Sushi on the same day.  Both were dated 1/4/14 and had clean thermal paste.  Another ANT I ordered from sushi did have some oozing thermal paste.  So I powered it on and ran.  Because honestly why would I care if the damn thing is dipped in thermal paste so long as there is a thin layer between the asics and the heat-sink (something which is evident by the amount of paste oozing out of the seems Smiley

I'll let you know if any that I receive appear to be in an off condition and the shop will clean them up before they are sold from here.
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
sf2
donator
It's for the children!
R0#0   Railzand
R1#1   Railzand

R1#3   buckrogers
R1#4   apollojmr
R2#1   key00
R2#2   sf2
R2#3   sf2
R2#4   cooldgamer
R3#1   uglystick

I believe this is the correct order by payment.  The block-chain is public so feel free to correct me.
Activity: 462
Lux e tenebris
great that's great
donator
It's for the children!

Give it overnight and we'll see what the pool says and what the averages are.

Lux e tenebris
I derped  Embarrassed

donator
It's for the children!
railzand_4   234.41 GH/s

good overclock! Grin

Lol.  Don't get excited it's about to drop to 183 Sad
Lux e tenebris
railzand_4   234.41 GH/s

good overclock! Grin
donator
It's for the children!
The ANT's go Marching In.....

donator
It's for the children!
I just have a question

at the end of the hosting period who owns the miner?

Those who paid the device + hosting fee up front own the miners already.  Those who paid the first month own the miners if they continue through months 2 and 3.  If someone pays 1b then forfeits the contract after the first month we would own the miner.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
I just have a question

at the end of the hosting period who owns the miner?

donator
It's for the children!
Rumors floating around:  BitMain is out of stock, Bitmain sold off all of their miners (running mining farm), Bitmain may be releasing a new miner. *Rumors

If any of those rumors are true your miner may have an increased resale value immediately upon arrival.  If anyone who purchased a hosted ant wants to resell their device or hosted contract to squeeze out immediate profits let us know. 

I'm expecting miners to start arriving very soon.

So the ones that are arriving are "used"? So possibly no more S1's & U1's? MWNinja still has shares for sale so might be a damper on price unless selling in dollars. So you feel an announcement will be coming out soon?

I try not believe all the rumors.  Every ANT has been "Tested" by the factory so they are all technically "Used" I am hopeful that either a price drop or new hardware release will come out very soon.  It's time for it and would make sense for it to happen now. 
sf2
donator
It's for the children!
Rumors floating around:  BitMain is out of stock, Bitmain sold off all of their miners (running mining farm), Bitmain may be releasing a new miner. *Rumors

If any of those rumors are true your miner may have an increased resale value immediately upon arrival.  If anyone who purchased a hosted ant wants to resell their device or hosted contract to squeeze out immediate profits let us know. 

I'm expecting miners to start arriving very soon.
Activity: 252
we are closed until the first three rounds are in place and hashing. thank you everyone for your business you will hear from us again soon!
donator
It's for the children!
Can you guys reserve me a couple spots

I'm going to be in for 10, I don't have any BTC Angry Shocked Huh

I'm currently working up north, will be back in town in 3 days, were I can transfer some coin in my account, and grab some

Thanks  Cool Grin Cheesy

I don't believe we have room for 10 more at the moment.  We will build out some space for 10 though Smiley  I'm only queuing in 4 incoming units per round as I anticipate a price drop from bitmain soon.

PM me and we will discuss custom arrangements.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can you guys reserve me a couple spots

I'm going to be in for 10, I don't have any BTC Angry Shocked Huh

I'm currently working up north, will be back in town in 3 days, were I can transfer some coin in my account, and grab some

Thanks  Cool Grin Cheesy
donator
It's for the children!
Oh these units haven't even shipped yet?   I 've been looking at the ants for abit I thought they were already shipped out though  Huh Grin Angry

Bitmain shipping is somewhere between the 8th and 11th for the first round.  12th for second, 13th currently.  The slots we assign are generally for orders already placed. 
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Oh these units haven't even shipped yet?   I 've been looking at the ants for abit I thought they were already shipped out though  Huh Grin Angry
Pages:
Jump to: