Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 111. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Dev, Is there information about the android  & ios app? Or share information about what you now think first? Can help you than we can)
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
acc pool is back. All lost coins will be paid in few days. Who haven't set an address will be asked via email.

Can you check if I had any remaining in the acc before the crash? My username was SBDomains & now I also have an account with the same username after the crash.
I'm recovering zoin pool data for now, then unify. I think you have some
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
acc pool is back. All lost coins will be paid in few days. Who haven't set an address will be asked via email.

Can you check if I had any remaining in the acc before the crash? My username was SBDomains & now I also have an account with the same username after the crash.

Nice... I think with this supply of coins will increase... Hopefully no dump & only pump Smiley
Just 90k coins in old wallet, some of them are fees also.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

Nice... I think with this supply of coins will increase... Hopefully no dump & only pump Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I just hope that when we get listed on cryptopia, that price would no go down.

I have see it many times, but dont want to happend this to unify.

I like unify and we are all united in this.

Novaexchange is good, but we need some serius players to involve in unify to price go up.

How about with Bittrex? Any chance to get listed there?

Michaelangelo
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I joined this coin at the announcement and I am so glad I did HODLer here keep up the good work and lets all UNIFY!!!!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Any update from Cryptopia Team ??

I asked yesterday in topia chat, but they can't say timeframe. Looks like other coins are in queue also. At least we know that they will most likely add it between 7AM - 5PM NZ time (Topia HQ). So stay awake at that time.
Activity: 606

Cryptopia team probably does a lot of work, Due to high growth of new users
As they wrote, they will add UNIFY as soon as possible
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 228
can you mine this with rx 480 cards ?

Yes, u can, but it's very unprofitable, better u mine other coin, sell and buy UNIFY Smiley

I think the current bottom is 2k, we got rid of many weak fish Smiley 3k is coming today and 4-5k after being added by cryptopia.

ok thanks was thinking that already Smiley buyed already a shit load of UNIFY yesterday
if they get a masternode how many coins you need for it ?

Masternode is planned in this coin?

Told 100 times already - it is something to think about in the future, but don't want to talk anything about it right now. Need to focus on short term goals and these bigger goals will come in the end.

a dev should talk about all goals and present the complete roadmap

Yes, u can, but it's very unprofitable, better u mine other coin, sell and buy UNIFY Smiley

I think the current bottom is 2k, we got rid of many weak fish Smiley 3k is coming today and 4-5k after being added by cryptopia.

ok thanks was thinking that already Smiley buyed already a shit load of UNIFY yesterday

Told 100 times already - it is something to think about in the future, but don't want to talk anything about it right now. Need to focus on short term goals and these bigger goals will come in the end.

No problem, I didn't read the whole topic, I was interested in the answer of the previous person, because it's not mentioned in the main topic.

BTW, Someone could make a UNIFY forum signature?  I think many people would use it, even for free Smiley

Waiting for more pools Smiley

Dont you like my pool?  Shocked

Smiley

Block Explorer Updated and running btw :

http://unify-explorer.dnsalias.com/

Thank you for updating it! However, many people want to see the richlist and it seems like it's not being updated. Could you look into that?

Morning!
Changed some parameters at block Explorer.
Let me know if it shows richlist correctly now or not.

http://unify-explorer.dnsalias.com/

Regards!
TheMiningPool.

Doesn't look that it have changed to me
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Great coin! I bought yesterday, I will sell my coin after 1 year. Smiley
Jump to: