Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 113. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Had some Unify from a long time in Novaexchange and boght some more because of the support everyone is showing here.  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I bought just for tits, lol. Should be a good investment since it will be on Cryptopia by tomorrow or Wednesday
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust
I just bought UNIFY...

This coin has a big future...blah, blah, blah...tits...
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

I'm sold on Unify already  Grin
Everything looks good with this coin, as far as I can tell. Community is growing and supportive. Positive responses from more experienced forum members. I'll wait for the add to Cryptopia.  Looking forward to seeing the future progress of Unify.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
The amount for the block has been reduced by half and the difficulty of mining has increased... Now it's the highest since the beginning, not bad  Cool Sooo, LAST CHEAP UNIFY on Novaexchange, soon the price will rise to 2-3k
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WOW where is that at? That is very awesome!!! Where can I get a T shirt?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Do you know what the young lady in the photo is so happy about?) I asked her if she knows about bitcoin, she said yes, I said that UNIFY is a new bitcoin and I give her 100 coins unify)
Activity: 12
@Delovoymotiv

Now, that is really good support : )

@galz2017

Join us on telegram channel.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAApQJYCQbmyqNJ2fsg
Activity: 154
hi all.i registered to this website to say 3 things :
1.i love this coin,really good job.keep it up!
2.can someone please make a paper wallet ?
that you can download offline too.because alot of people user paper wallets.you can add a video to youtube explaning how to use the paper wallet = views=people wanting to join.
3.nice tits 
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Is anyone else unable to send funds from the Unify web wallet? No matter what amount I try to send it always says "Payment Sent!" but my balance doesnt change and the transaction never goes through. Wtf.

Works fine for me
Activity: 37
Is anyone else unable to send funds from the Unify web wallet? No matter what amount I try to send it always says "Payment Sent!" but my balance doesnt change and the transaction never goes through. Wtf.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Just received this answer from Cryptopia, so still not 100% sure when it will be added:
Hi,

The Admin will review your coin and it will be added as soon as possible. It will stay pending until it has been listed. I can not give you a time frame but it will be done as soon as possible. Please be aware that there are also a load of other coin listings that have been submitted so once the Admin get to your coin it will be reviewed and listed.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Thanks
Activity: 161
Activity: 29
Aaaaand the reward halved. Unify now pays 1500 reward for each block solved.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
This coin is looking real promising guys. Thanks for the hard work and keep it up  Cool
Activity: 176
Are there any plans to add additional faucets? It would be a great addition and might help to get more people involved with Unify coin.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I bet the price will reach 0.00005-0.00007 BTC

Any predictions?

To be honest I doubt if It will be around 0.00005-0.00007
My Prediction would be somewhere around 0.00003-0.00004 ... Though I may be wrong

Just to update - Now we are just 19 Blocks away from Halving Cheesy
Activity: 19
I bet the price will reach 0.00005-0.00007 BTC

Any predictions?
Jump to: