Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 34. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
I see, ok, thanks for info, I'll check it all Smiley

P.s.contest is nice idea hehe   Cheesy

Thank you! Trying to have the community awarded for being active! Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I see, ok, thanks for info, I'll check it all Smiley

P.s.contest is nice idea hehe   Cheesy
Hi! Thanks for joining in! Unify is still working on it's whitepaper. However, we have a roadmap in place that can be found on our official website - www.unify.today.

Also don't forget to join our minimum effort contests!

Crazy Telegram Contest - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2450255

Twitter Activeness Random Giveaways - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/twitter-activeness-random-giveaways-2488693
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I have found this project in internet few days ago, and was intrigued. Looks very solid, I like it. And it seems to be successful at this moment) I should read WP, but I can't find it Sad  Can you help me or it is not ready yet? Thanks!

of course ,first you should read whitepaper carefully and then join unify telegram and slack ,take part in communtiy.
Activity: 60
I have found this project in internet few days ago, and was intrigued. Looks very solid, I like it. And it seems to be successful at this moment) I should read WP, but I can't find it Sad  Can you help me or it is not ready yet? Thanks!
Nice to see the community doing their own giveaways from time to time. We are glad to have you guys! Smiley
Activity: 162
Activity: 163
the team works hard and the community is great, I know that the price will rise very soon

Thanks for all of your support everyone! Trying to make it in the Crypto World is not always easy but as long as we keep working hard and moving forward with roadmap and development, things will eventually work out for us all. Never forget to keep the end goal in mind and always remember that long-term holders are the ones that will be rewarded the most in the end. 👍

A great job so far. I started early but then moved out of the coin. Happy to be back involved again.

Glad to have you back  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
the team works hard and the community is great, I know that the price will rise very soon

Thanks for all of your support everyone! Trying to make it in the Crypto World is not always easy but as long as we keep working hard and moving forward with roadmap and development, things will eventually work out for us all. Never forget to keep the end goal in mind and always remember that long-term holders are the ones that will be rewarded the most in the end. 👍

A great job so far. I started early but then moved out of the coin. Happy to be back involved again.
Activity: 434

Activity: 44
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Unify is my long therm investment...

I plan to hold it some years... I have it from juni...

We will se how development goes and i think, then it will boom Wink
Activity: 163
people are afraid to buy but the volume is low that as soon as only one guy will start a bag the price is going to sky rocket, look at the book 😂

Yeah, its only matter of time before it happens. If NEO recovers soon I will sell all of my NEO's and buy Unify Smiley I have more faith in Unify than Neo.

Unify has a great future ahead of it, and many people are doing what they can everyday to achieve that.
Activity: 162
people are afraid to buy but the volume is low that as soon as only one guy will start a bag the price is going to sky rocket, look at the book 😂

Yeah, its only matter of time before it happens. If NEO recovers soon I will sell all of my NEO's and buy Unify Smiley I have more faith in Unify than Neo.
Activity: 40
Guys we are still in the voting for cex.io with 210 votes at this moment! 
If you haven't voted yet please vote, it's maybe 2 min work and free.
If we could get unify listed it will be great!  https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003060674-Unify
Also tweeting cex.io and bittrex is a good way of getting their attention.
If all members post a tweet i am sure they notice it, and maybe they will  even do something with it.
Let's show to power of the unify community!  Grin Wink
Activity: 98
I wonder why the price is low for a long time. Re-entering the cryptopia has moved the price for a while but now its stable again.
Activity: 24
Activity: 118
Research is key
Anyone else gonna give Unify coins as Christmas present? 5 people will get it from me Cheesy
how to get free coin?

You can join the contest mentioned above your post and maybe you will be lucky to win one of the prizes. Also you can be active on our Twitter - https://twitter.com/unifycrypto and be rewarded with 100 Unify Smiley
Activity: 14
how to get free coin?
Pages:
Jump to: