Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 32. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I purchased a "few" Unify Coins on Cryptopia. Whats the best wallet to store them in? I have set up the My Ether Wallet and already have the Ledger Nano S. Can it be stored on Ledger or I have to use a different wallet?

It is best to use the wallets available at our website.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey Unify Team or fellow contributor-

Can some one provide me some guidance on how install a wallet on my raspberry pi 3, please? I have a tiny amount of this currency on NOVA, and I'd really like to move it over to a wallet. Once I have this set up I can make a small YouTube tutorial to help others too.. I'm no huge influencer, but any thing I can do help this project/ newbies like me, I'll try..

Thank you all, in advance, for your time and any help. Smiley
Activity: 1
I purchased a "few" Unify Coins on Cryptopia. Whats the best wallet to store them in? I have set up the My Ether Wallet and already have the Ledger Nano S. Can it be stored on Ledger or I have to use a different wallet?
Check out Unify's first official ad on Youtube! Like & Subscribe!  Wink

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RLpRDDNOg0E&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
I follow Unify since the creation but i think that its too early to try cex.io. It'll be very hard to get list at this exchange right now, since neither litecoin is listed yet... we must focus on bittrex, c-cex, binance and other exchanges firstly

I don't think it's going to be extremely hard. We've gotten their attention. CEX.IO told us that if we get enough votes they'll list us. So all we have to do is get as many votes as we can.

Thats fantastic. How much is enough though? Unify is currently listed #5 on the list of coins that should be added. Does it have to be #1 and by when?

I also agree that should be a focus to list of some other exchanges.

Hi, it is not guaranteed that they will add it as soon as it gets to the #1 spot, but it then will have a high probability of being added if we keep on doing progress with everything Smiley I personally think that it's a question of time when we will be added there or on any other major exchange.
Activity: 162
I follow Unify since the creation but i think that its too early to try cex.io. It'll be very hard to get list at this exchange right now, since neither litecoin is listed yet... we must focus on bittrex, c-cex, binance and other exchanges firstly

I don't think it's going to be extremely hard. We've gotten their attention. CEX.IO told us that if we get enough votes they'll list us. So all we have to do is get as many votes as we can.

Thats fantastic. How much is enough though? Unify is currently listed #5 on the list of coins that should be added. Does it have to be #1 and by when?

Well, some of the other coins have been there for much longer time than Unify. So you could say that Unify has better votes per day ratio Smiley Hopefully we don't have to be nr. 1 to be listed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 276
Activity: 44
CEX.IO Voting List:

1) Million Bitcoin Cash - 319

2) Ripple - 314

3) Litecoin - 282

4) Bitcoin Z - 278

5) Unify - 241

We're not too far off from being #1 and we can get far more votes! Let's keep pushing forward and show CEX.IO our support for Unify!

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003060674-Unify
hi unify will have android wallet?

Yes, its soon finished I think.
Activity: 44
hi unify will have android wallet?
1 million marketcap again! Can we eventually reach 2, 5, 10 million, or more? As long as we move forward & work together, both team and supporters, we can do anything! Let's keep moving forward a day at a time! Day by day organic growth is always the key!  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Update:

The web and android wallets should be finished soon.

We are also working with a web developer in making a new & redesigned website for Unify.

After these things is finished, we will begin pursuing our goals of Unify Exchange, Marketplace, and Crowdfunding platform.

This is good news devs... Some progress i see here

Many things to come and that will reflect in price also...

Keep up with work Wink
Update:

We are also working with a web developer in making a new & redesigned website for Unify.

After these things is finished, we will begin pursuing our goals of Unify Exchange, Marketplace, and Crowdfunding platform.

Fantastic news!!
Update:

Have you joined our telegram channel yet? Join now for a chance to win 10k, 7k, or 3k Unify!

Simply join here:

https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ

Then post "I'm in!" at our contest thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2450255

The 3 winners will be chosen Dec 23rd. Good luck to everyone!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thats a very good oportunity to buy Unify.

Price is yet unbeatable, 2018 will be a very good year for this coin.

I think so too, but I do not understand why somebody sells this coin for nothing.

They do not know what we know  Grin

Let them sell at these dirt cheap prices, it gives us who believe in the project more of a chance to accumulate a lot more ready for the future when this will explode. 2018 will be a great year for Unify and now is a great opportunity to pick up some cheap Unify, the main development I'm looking forward to is the crowding platform which could be huge!
We now have 220 votes for CEX.IO. Because of all the support we received, we're #5 on their list! We don't have too far to go until we reach #1!

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003060674-Unify
Pages:
Jump to: